How do I gain weight?

Hey Veeky Forums first time poster here, I've been 115 pounds for the past 4 years of my life, im 21 years old. My body type looks like pic related. How do i gat weight and muscle to look more alpha?

Other urls found in this thread:

bonytobeastly.com/the-research-on-ectomorph-appetite-hardgainer-metabolisms-and-skinny-stomachs/
calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

eat and lift

/thread

Into an hero.
Prior to, sacrifice goat and chicken in hopes of positive reincarnation.

what do i eat? I eat all the time (veggies, meat, rice).

read this: bonytobeastly.com/the-research-on-ectomorph-appetite-hardgainer-metabolisms-and-skinny-stomachs/

Consistently lift heavy weights, repeatedly on a regular basis.

Consistently eat healthy higher calorie meals, repeatedly on a regular basis.

Those are 2 things that you have not been doing for the past 4 years, even if you claim that you've been doing it.

and also, read the sticky

OP says he have been 115 pounds for the past 4 years, no that he have been lifting

your not eating enough in the first place, you can add weight by being clean(healthy food) or dirty(junk food), dirty if your really desperate. also count calories and
read the STICKY

>what do i eat?
more.
Calculate you daily calories and eat until you are ~500 calories over your calories burnt daily.
If you can't do that, drink a lot of milk or fruit juices alongside eating normally

eat peanuts

how do i calc how many calories i burn?

calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html

thanks for all the advice!

has there ever been a skinny guy that looks good? i've seen this guy's body on so many different heads it's mind boggling. Is there really no aesthetic thin males? They all look like the got shat out of the same average skinnyfat white guy factory.

wouldnt this just be easier at this point?

kek

Try drinking tons of milk, i basically only drink milk with some water and i think it's helping. i drink 2-4L of whole milk a day. i also drink smoothies with lots of calories, i make it with 1 cup of milk, 3/4 cup yogurt, 1 banana, 1 scoop protein, and like 300 calories of olive oil, which is like 500-800 calories depending on how much olive oil.

milk is gross can i drink almond milk instead?

top kek

You have one option OP. Take it or stay skinnyfag 5ever.

Why don't people ever READ THE FUCKING STICKY BEFORE POSTING???REEEE

Read the label and compare its macros and calories to regular milk, this stuff isn't hard.

I think we finally found someone for whom SS + GOMAD is actually appropriate.

Triple Chocolate
>COME ON

holy shit tip top kek
have a (you)

eat the lift, son

Listen to everyone else here, op. I used to be 110, and in a year, through lifting (mostly squats and benching) and eating, I gained 24 pounds. Try your best to count calories and eat at a surplus.

Why is this kid so skinny but his face is flabby and gross?