My faggot gymbro doesnt want to go the gym he says he will go next time but i doubt it

my faggot gymbro doesnt want to go the gym he says he will go next time but i doubt it
all he does is play video games how do i convince to go lift?

why bother helping someone that doesn't even want to help himself?

How is he your gymbro if he doesn't even go to the gym?

he goes there but rarely

Sounds more like your "friend that sometimes goes to the gym" rather than a gymbro.
It sounds like he doesn't really care. You can try to tell him that vidya will still be there after he lifts and it's even more rewarding to sit down for a gaming sesh after you've gotten a good lift in, instead of just sitting on your ass all night not really doing anything physical.

I love earning my videogame time at the end of the night.

>playing videogames

>tfw lost gymbro and best friend when he got his gf

I really liked that guy, I rarely like people because not many people these days share interest and values that I consider good.

Sad story, but it was years ago and I am still lifting.

tell him he is starting to look soft and then suck his dick

The rise and fall of the gymbros I've had and lost a few gymbros over the years to these "girlfriends" you speak of. Powerful conjurations of vile harpies that steal the souls of mortal men but do not be disheartened for you must lift onward to glory. Leave behind the earthly coils and transcend humanity.

couldn't you lift and have a girlfriend ? sounds to me like those guys were really just normies "trying the gym thing". getting a gf is an excuse, and if she does demand that you quit the gym just break up with her that's not a person you want around.

being in a relationship is a poor excuse for not going to the gym, it should be the way around

Stop relying on a gymbro.

Go to the gym alone and let your gains outshine his and several years from now he will be mad jelly.

Related: I have a gymbro who comes with me every time, but I can't convince him to use free weights at all. Instead he just sits on those faggy machines, afraid of "hurting himself" under a barbell

Tell him he's wasting he's time and then after u get sick gains show it to him as proof

A girl should respect your will to get off your ass and lift, she should see you care for her and for yourself. Gymbros who quit after they get a gf most definitely are lifting for girls, while they should lift for themselves instead.

Agreed

You don't know how bad girls are

girls want time and attention
if you find the right one, you might have to reduce your gym time a little bit to spend more time with her
that doesn't mean you can't still make or maintain your gainz, it just means that you can't spend 6 hours a day in the gym like an autistic introvert
if an hour of gym time 3-4 times a week isn't enough, start roiding

I keep staring at OP pic. Am I bisexual or mirin' hard?

you have to motivate him you retard, otherwise hes not gonna make it

if you can't motivate him, find someone else who is gonna make it

I shame my gym bro all the time. I've been in the Marines since 2013, got married to a qt, 2 cars plus my wife's, earned a degree, federal job lined up for when I get out and money saved to buy a house. My gymbro lives in parents garage doesn't have a driver's license, works for his dad so he's never had a real job (no job history or credit on his social) and basically just always bitches about how he should have enlisted when I did/is gonna enlist any day now.

Whenever he wants to skip a day I always tell him "sure just take today off and take tomorrow too jusy stay in your comfort zone alone in your parents garage playin xbox I mean your already 27 what's another 3 years to thirty? You can start your life when your thirty right? Whats the rush? Your younger sisters all grew up moved out went to college and got jobs hell your older sisters have kids who are starting to get their drivers permits and work summer part time jobs having there first boyfriend or girlfriend first kiss, while youre still alone. Just keep doing what your doing man skip days, eat like shit, make up excuses but hey your comfy right? No responsibilities? And the world will just continue on without you and leave you behind..

He's going to bootcamp this June.

This is my goal body. Week 1 is going amazingly, hope my tren/trt cycle gives me something similar to this.

>goal body
>white
>Africanbrah

This is your goal body

why you worried about what the next nigga does?

>nigga
youre gay

bisexual 100%

Fuck off back to /pol/, newfag

> Dat IQ
mirin

maybe its better off without a gf