Be 15, a fat 220 lbs britbong

>be 15, a fat 220 lbs britbong
>have a hardcore crush on a girl in my class
>she's about 7/10, not that popular but has a sweet personality
>at this time she's still out of my league so I begin working out with the goal of asking her out after my hard work pays off
>begin to get really into my fitness regime, slash my weight down from 220 lbs to 150 lbs in four months
>all this time the thought of asking this girl out is motivating me
>feeling great, have solid abs and the best physique out of all the guys I know of
>get popular, receive interest from other girls but ignore them
>amount of time I spend in the gym begins to take a toll on my schoolwork
>flunk my GCSEs (only pass 5)
>couple of years later and do just as badly at my A levels (2 Es and a D)
>don't care, thinking about this girl too much
>last week of school and prom was coming up
>this is the moment I've been waiting for
>find the girl and confidently stride up to her, smile and ask her out to the prom
>"sorry, I already have someone"
>she turns around and walks away
>end up staying at home drinking and browsing Veeky Forums instead of going out to the prom
>lost all motivation to exercise despite it being a near religious duty for the past 3 and a half years
>seriously consider killing myself

That was last night. I don't know what to do. That girl was my only motivation to exercise and now she's rejected me. Lots of girls had payed interest to me but they'd been shallow and I'd never really liked any of them back.
Help me out Veeky Forums, you're my last lifeline. Any similar experiences or advice?

>be 15
>get banned

>not reading the post
>make a fool of yourself

kys

That sucks man. But really, just concentrate on your gains. Ignore girls and all outside distraction and focus on yourself, build your body and find someone new, or even wait until that girl loses her boyfriend or whatever he was.

>tfw you are argumenting and discussing with 15 years old every day

>He reads blog posts that aren't fitness related
>He bumps spam threads

>>/r9k/ is your new home

Don't stop exercising or you'll be in an even worse state than you're in now

>implying he's not either 15 or 16
>age 15 plus 4 months
>still an underageb&

You're 18 when you do your A level exams.

You really fucked up, the whole time you were lifting you should have been talking to and getting close to this girl, not just hoping at the last minute... Idiot

Give me a min. I got something for you but its pretty much a blog post. But I will say this. You haven't even reached your potential yet. Show a pic of your bod

How though? I've tried getting close to talk but only managed to speak to her about three times. Wouldn't it seem a bit strange to just walk up to her and begin chatting?

1/??

2/7

Hell no man, the whole reason I even got with my fiancé of 6 years is the fact I had the balls to talk to her out of the blue and show I was interested with being with her. If you don't take the risk you won't know, if it doesn't work then you can dwell on it but you didn't try hard enough.

3/7

4/7

It was just prom, start chatting her up , todays a new day playboi!

I hope you learned your lesson: Never base your life around any woman. Not because I'm some edgelord MGTOW womanhater, not at all, but because relying on someone else for your own validation and happiness is always a bad idea.

Now take some time to get over it (and depending on how much you built her up in your head, this may take some time) and then start seeing new girls. Seriously, the fastest way to get over someone is to meet someone new. And meet someone who wants you at least as much as you want them, that's important. You deserve better than for someone to "give in" and be with you.

5/7

6/7

7/7

Oh poor little guy being ripped for college, where you'll meet hundreds of new people.

Why did you delete?

You started the whole thing for a completely retarded reason and chose a path that does not guarantee you getting laid.
Neverthenless, remember two things:
1. You now have a body way better than you had before, which is good anyways.
2. There are plenty more girls that you will like.

Sorry, there was something private in the photo.

Best advice in /fit today.

Flip me man, that's some body. When was this taken?

A couple of weeks ago. When I still had hope.

Pics of girl to see if shes worth it?

Sorry man, no can do. She wouldn't seem special through a picture anyway, it's the personality and sweetness that I like.

hahahah holy fuck who the fuck cares about that girl if you look like that dude.

If she follows you on social media just put up a pic of your bod on there to show her what she missed out on

You will literally have women flocking so one girl isn't gunna matter

Gotcha. But be honest, is any of this advice sticking or does it all sound like fluff? You're at a better physique than the majority of your peers, correct? You had oneitis. The one girl to end all girls. But you are young and have only known this one girl that you made out to be all so great.

kek
there are alot of kids and fat fucks and legit autistic guys posting on fit, so you gotta sort the bullshit to find real knowledge

Humor us dude, your text book example of why we say don't lift for women. You have demonstrated your discipline in one area of your life, now you have to carry that over in other aspects

That's the thing. You only managed to talk to her like 3 times? How much do you even know her?You were just feeling shallow infatuation OP. It's just a fantasy. You'll grow up eventually

Also, no shit you'd attract shallow sluts. You're mindset for wanting to get gains from the beginning was shallow .

Dude, you're only 15. Trust me you'll recover. In a few years you'll laugh about this.

He's 18. He started working out at 15

He's 18

shouldn't have fell for her OP

>tried to click the X on the ad

International A-levels are better and more flexible. There are also ways to get a decent degree without A-levels but you need them academia gains.

Lifting for girls is retarded. Thinking high school is the end of the line is retarded. Learn to stop being retarded.

If I were you I'd just work, study for some halfway decent subjects at A-level (Maths, a science or two, maybe a social science or history). There are also these American things called CLEP that can work as credit in a few circumstances. Loads of options are open but most important thing is to move on.

The guy wants a meaningful relationship. But I agree, fuck some sluts to fill in the void OP.

Read the post, meathead

>Wouldn't it seem a bit strange to just walk up to her and begin chatting?

Nigga u walkes up to her after only talking 3 times and asked her to prom. That's worse. Focus on your schoolwork and just try to talk to her today. Just cause she went to prom with the guy doesnt mean that they're a couple. Shoot your shot.

>220 to 150lb in 4 months
But why

>pass 5
>2Es and a D
Commit suicide

>15
>Wants to kill themself
Dude your life has barely begun don't be a retard and kill yourself over a bitch. There's others out there. You just gotta get your heart broken a few times before you learn to move the fuck on.

Work out for yourself and no one else.

also Veeky Forums is 18+ so gtfo.

You really do choose to be happy. It's kind of a fucked realization, but it's all in your very own shaky hands.

He's 18, retard. Fourth person in this thread with no reading comprehension.

>A levels
>15

WEW LAD

>a body like that at 15
Wew wew WEW!

This is why no one should lift for girls.

There are plenty of reasons (many of which valid) for them to reject you. Maybe they're in a relationship already, maybe they have a specific type, etc.

You can't base your self-worth on such an unpredictable group that is over 3.5 billion women.

Don't build a house on sand.

Shut your filthy mouth, faggot.

Hnnmnnng no homo dude...