is it healthy to be this strong?

youtube.com/watch?v=i1E5RIY6xLY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Hj7rwdlYWlM?t=3m4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

CLARENCE SAMA PLS NOTICE

Is Clarence getting fat?

>is it healthy to be this strong?

Nope, not for your joints thats for sure.

Someone give me a rundown on this guy. Why is he relevant?

you can hear his knees make noises everytime he squats and he's had multiple leg problems in the past

the dude is strong asf

>not knowing the prince of Veeky Forums, based clarence0
are you new?

some kid that had oly potential but bombed everything and ruined his chances then went on steroids and made sick progress. after that he switched to vegan diet and ever since Veeky Forums dyels have been shilling vegan shit daily.

the only impressive thing about clarence is that he can do tricking with his body mass.

what did they mean by this?

yeah i cj'd 220kg this morning like wtf its not that impressive lol

>bombed everything and ruined his chances
how?

how many kcals does he consume, im betting over 3.5k, how does he do it vegan?

>had major knee problems and still has
>sets his eyes on powerlifting

boys we're about to see a shitty ending to a beautiful story

>then went on steroids and made sick progress
Yeah he definitely wasn't on steroids on the national weightlifting team

daily reminder that hes a vegan

dailuy reminder there are 0(zero) valid moral arguments against veganism

only the proven mental and health issues that develop over time because of vitamin deficiency

>what are vitamin supplements

This nigger is really good at tricking
youtu.be/Hj7rwdlYWlM?t=3m4s

Good grief that knee pop sound and now with the powerlifting and weightlifting,this is becoming a beautiful swan song to an eventual kill

he looks like someones dad.

god dammit clarence you can still get a medal in 2020 dont do this

Somebody pls aware me on why he fucked up with oly lifting and why is he not competing in oly

If it even possible for him to get back on the Olympic weightlifting team? He's pushing incredible numbers but I've noticed retired Olympic lifters tend to do a lot better than active ones due to not having to worry about what you can take and still pass WADA tests

As far as I know he completely fucked up his knees and had to step away from the sport for a time

he was never in it i believe, ireland isnt exactly a weightlifting powerhouse

thats prob part of the reason hes disillusioned with the sport

he cracked under pressure and failed to total. he's too old now for anyone to take seriously

He was definitely in the junior national team, there's footage of him competing in the worlds I believe
> ireland isnt exactly a weightlifting powerhouse
All the more reason why it should be no problem for a guy with his numbers to secure a spot. If he was Kazakh or Russian, sure, he'd probably be too old for the team to take any interest in him. I do remember him saying there was a lot of pressure on him to perform in order for the team to get funding though.

fuck off with this too old nonsense
no one cares about oly in ireland and there certainly isn't money being handed out for it.
His lifts are up on the podium tier at the fucking olympics. The guy who one gold in rio in the 94s snatched 181 and clean 222. If clarence was born in the eastern block they would be throwing money, drugs and coaching at him despite his age.

he sacrifices a goat to the gains god and eats the whole thing raw every day

as opposed to continuing WL? that's even worse on his knees

bump because interested also

Tom accuses Clarence of being on steroids, which he probably is. Clarence keks at Tom for being an idiot who thinks steroids alone will make you as strong as him. The average gear user is a bodybuilder bro (or wannabe bodybuilder) retard with pathetic lifts.

Clarence trains with Martin, get a grip.
He is keking at him because Martin too is on roids.

Tom Martin is a powerlifter who is on drugs, and they know each other. It's a joke between friends, since they're both (accurately) accused of being on by youtube all the time

He's also stupid retarded strong

What can one do to keep their joints healthy as possible? Any diets or drugs?

It's a joke. Clarence recently posted a video training with Tom, also they're both obviously on steroids

Not squat, front squat, snatch and clean heavy weights every day multiple times a day like Clarence was doing when he fucked his knees up

Be strong Clarence, be strong for mother.

You can easily do 3.5k with nuts

just buy knee sleeves. you can thank me in 5 years

It's way better than olympic lifting, there's way more ACL torque in the catch position than in a parallell squat.

>rekt knees by never learning how to squat properly
>bomboed as badly as georgeo at europeans
>now too old and injured so he's going to roid (even more) and try to win medals in a lolfed

Fish oil, K2, D3 (and/or calcium) can't hurt.

Most important part is controlling your descent into any squat or catch position though, which is the opposite of what Clarence did (and does).

Also sleeves aren't a bad investment.

RAW EGGS

he apparently went to some european youth competition and didn't total because he missed all his lifts