How quickly can you cut without losing energy?

How quickly can you cut without losing energy?

We get it, you're new to lifting and you're uneducated.

But losing weight, literally is LOSING ENERGY. Fat is excess energy stored as fat, you dumb shit.

Now just quit the gym and your "journey" to fitness already, i know you're all motivated and shit right now but more than likely are you going to slack and give up within a few weeks or months. So just spare yourself and stop right now.

wow

so edgy

such jade

you can't

if you are anywhere close to peak performance for your height you will notice that you are weaker within less than a week since starting your cut

this is true even when using PEDs

20-25 calories per lb of fat. The lower your bodyfat the less your deficit has to be to not burn muscle.

Is that Mehdi?

>20-25 calories per lb of fat

:DDDDDDD

ideal dad bod. getting jacked is overrated

Shit's actually legit. It was tested in a study and a later control study and calculated how much energy bodyfat allows to expend in a day given a calorie deficit. For like 99% of the test subjects it fell around 20-30 calories per lb of bodyfat.

Like for example you're 200lbs@15%bf. That's 30lbs of fat. Multiply that by 20-25 calories and you have around 600-750 daily calorie deficit.

You actually have to progressively increase or maintain your calories the less fat your body is carrying so you can keep on cutting without losing fat. Of course at a certain point you won't be able to lose fat without losing muscle, usually when you're around 10%.

>so you can keep on cutting without losing fat
without losing muscle of course

As you might have figured out already, your cut is going to become slower, the lower your bf is going, which is the way it should be.

whats the correlation between losing muscle and losing strength?
Since I started my cut i lost some strength, does it automatically mean i lost muscle?

If my dad looked like that I'd call him a fucking pussy

how can i get big big muscles quick but without working out???????????

That dude is like 15%bf tops and only has visible abs when he's flexing like he is in this pic.

You can't but you shouldn't feel much negative on -500

I get fucking moody past -500

Man, I literally found the easiest way to cut.
You don't even need to take diet breaks or shit.

It's just fast, fast as fuck, with literally no strength loss and you only "diet" for 3 days a week.

I pick 3 days a week (usually MWF) where I will eat nothing. Just fast. The other 4 days I'll eat anywhere from maintenance to +40% and still lose weight.

When in a hurry you can just eat maintenance but desu I don't even fucking count calories anymore. This shit is so fucking easy.

I can eat every single fucking food I want, I can get drunk and wasted, fuuuuck, so good.

>Man I found the easiest way to lose weight
>Bruh, just starve 3 days a week
>Works m80

Do you think cavemen every day?

This is the way to go

>starve

faggot, you don't know what starving is.

i bet you think you have to eat 6 meals a day and that intermittent fasting as in leangains is hard.

i'd rather be hungry for 3 days a week than every single day of the week.

my hunger 8 hours without eating is the same as 12 hours without eating, except once i hit the 20 hour mark i'm not even hungry anymore. if i start eating ill get hungry as fuck and i hate going to bed hungry.

Do you think cavemen swole and beyond age 50?

im not telling you to fast a whole when bulking you retard.

if you're trying to cut and your TDEE is 2000kcal you literally have to eat 4000kcal a day if you fast every other day.

this diet is literally 4 cheat days a week.

stfu you know hes right. I bet you only want to get toned, dont you?

4k if you want to keep your weight*