Hey Veeky Forums, help me figure out what condition my gf has...

Hey Veeky Forums, help me figure out what condition my gf has. She apparently is too embarrassed to tell me about it even though she is going to be cured of it in 3 months.

My clues:
>apparently it is "gross", "not sexy" and will make her "ugly"
>it is not communicable
>it has nothing to do with sexual organs
>she has to take antibiotics for 3 months
>the antibiotics do not mix with alcohol
>this condition is not really a "disease"
>she's had it for 10 years, but her mom refused to get her treatment for "good reasons"
this one wont help but
>On our first date, I apparently heavily implied that I would break up with somebody with this condition

She thinks im going to break up with her if I find out what "condition" it is. I'm not, but god damn I want to know what I said on that first date.

Pic related, mfw she told me that last clue.

Large beef flaps

Large beef flaps

Abortion.

She had one 10 years ago. And she's drinking baby killing poisons to kill the baby.

Everything adds up. When you see a little black kid in the toilet, just know I gave you a heads up

Just a heads up, antibiotics r fuck with birth control

Herpes

Is a twat really an organ tho

Sickle cell

Aids

>On our first date, I apparently heavily implied that I would break up with somebody with this condition
What the fuck? How do you even...

>"Yeah any blood cells that are sickle shaped are a total turn off... It has to be a perfect circle or I'm not about it"

Yea she has to get off the BC during it I think. She's getting an IUD soon, so I'm not too worried.

Acnea

Another clue, these antibiotics are going to effectively cure her of the "condition" so its not sickle cell, unless she got a marrow transplant I'm unaware of.

just be careful lad, remember my words before you nut inside

Yeast infection

this seems most likely to me. was on antibiotics myself for this

But OP would notice that.

Therapist here(the kind tht can prescribe pills n gets paid mad dough) She has a twin attach to her, n on the first day u made a joke about somesht like tht

Cystic fibrosis or chrones

>she has to take antibiotics for 3 months
>she's had it for 10 years

What kind of bacterial condition wouldn't get bad enough to cause noticeable problems/complications after 10 years of being untreated?

This actually
Have you seen her naked op? Might have body acne.

aids

Yes, I've even tongued her anus.

I read that as "the rapist here" kek

You generally take corticosteroids for IBD, not antibiotics. Antibiotics can mess badly with Crohn's/colitis.

It's most likely a nasty acne outbreak. Probably in the back? Everything matches my experience (except the stupid overthinking)

Some kind of parasite idk

I thought yeast infection too but that is communicable through sex. Happened to me :(

Prolapsed anus

Tell us what antibiotic it is. That can narrow it down sometimes.

Sexual Reassignment Surgery
GL OP

wtf kind of situation is this? why would you be dating a liar? why is she hiding it if both love each other? wtf...

if it doesnt mix with antibiotics then it's Metronidazole

dump her man, why waste your gains

prime time of ur life, get those pump and dumps man

No joke here, athlete's foot? Shit takes forever to actually get rid of

this. You're dating a tranny who has a weakened immune system after hormone therapy

Nah, shes into all my weird fetishes and shes pretty as hell.

She's got no leg. She's trying to grow a new one

Accutane

This
Why are you asking an anonymous Chinese fitness image board to play detective doctor with your girlfriend? Honestly, isn't the fact that she can't be open about a seemingly major disease in her life with you a key that you two should communicate more openly?
OP, you should be taking this issue to /adv/, not Veeky Forums

Maybe mononucleosis (colloquially just called "mono") or tuberculosis. Both require extended antibiotic courses which alcohol will interfere with. Both infections are acquired and carried for a long time. You don't necessarily cure them, but I could see why she would believe that.

Antibiotics are not used to treat sickle cell and crohn's, previously mentioned in this thread. And you would know if your gf had cystic fibrosis. Not to mention you can't cure any of those diseases.

I counsel patients to not drink alcohol while on antibiotics for a variety of good reasons. It doesn't necessarily mean there's an adverse interaction with the medication.

This is also a possibility, especially if she's using terbinafine or griseofulvin

She's got yellow fever

She has an ugly mole with some hair on it.

Who am I kidding, all moles are ugly.

Stop being a buzzkill, Mr. Mod

Thyroid problems

>Will make her fat AKA not sexy
>Not communicable because you can't see the thyroid
>Antibiotics = some bullshit treatment she's taking for her fake thyroid issue
>condition is not really a "disease" because she's in denial about why she's fat
>Has been fat for 10 years
>On your first date you mentioned you talked about your hobbies and fitness

>Accutane
Maybe this

how do you not remember "heavily implying that you would break up with somebody with a certain condition"? seriously? esp. if it was your first date. you sound pretty clueless dude in general op. cant even remember the dumb shit you said ffs.

If she's had it for ten years l then antibiotics aren't gonna do anything. As somebody whose ex had some vague mysterious illness: she lying to you and manipulating you bro. She isn't sick at all. She's taking and you're falling for it. Ask to take her to the doctor and bet money she does all the talking and the doc sits there looking confused and dumbfounded

autism?

She's quite clearly cheating on you and planning on leaving you sometime within the next three months.

He said non communicable so mono and TB are out
This shits fun, it's like an episode of House

it's that weak bitch disease, i dont know what it's called but they get tired quickly and are always lethargic and sometimes faint.

extreme IBS
get ready for the brapstorm

Maybe she has a toenail fungus and she's actually taking anti fungals.

Heavily-biased guess:
Schizophrenia.
Clozapine causes weight gain+doesn't mix with alcohol

It could literally be anything user

NOICE

kill yourself

Jungle fever

She's a DYEL and is going to run a cycle for 3 months. Those "antibiotics" are prob anavar (female's choice). I tell every girl I would never date a DYEL on the first date, but I only date fat chicks so it's not like they can leave me for being shallow

This was also my first thought.

Already ruled out anemia/sickle cell

If her father has it as well then I know what it is.

>he thinks thyroid problems can be fixed in 3 months with some antibiotics

Kek

Think op think. What did you say to her on your first date, no matter how innocuous