Balconybro's program. is it a meme?

anyone tried balconybro's program or is it a meme?

It worked for him and he's natty, so you decide.

>he's natty

lol.

I don't believe he's the stats he claims he is. I am 5'9 160~ pounds and I look half his size. my bf isn't higher than 15 and his isn't lower than 10. he's either pretending to be 5'9 when he's actually 5'7 or he weights 10-20 more pounds than what he claims.

Needs to build shoulders and chest

also looks way better with chest hair on

If you think that's a roider's physique, then you're truly a newfag DYEL.

>build shoulders

Don't know about you, but he's got really good shoulders. Chest I'll agree with. He also needs to work on core. He has non-existent obliques.

why would he not be natty?

what is so impressive?

hes doing the ol' pull the shoulders back to get the delts and traps popping hence no lats

bunch of fat useless nerds on this board, i look better

ps shit routine

it's not his shoulders that are small, it's his arms that are big. keep in mind this nigga trains his arms twice a week. (not counting compounds)

also im a god

not replying to any virgins ITT im out to cook some butter chicken

u have weird nipples

>he thinks he looks better

Kek

didn't realise hes a manlet and small. Sorry.
Fucking photographs making people look big when they aren't.

height/weight?
I was thinking for some reason he was more around 180-185lbs hence why I thought not natty.

Hes just a master of angles and lighting. From the front he can pull it off. Notice he never posts pic from the sides because he lacks thickness in the shoulders, chest, and back.

Everyone has delts when you use hold your arms in imaginary lat syndrome mode.

His weight is correct though.

>I'm a skeleton
>he's not
therefore he roids. I've been lifting for a month so yeah I would know

What do you suggest then?

Any program works if you put in effort and hit all bodyparts enough times a week.

I don't know dude, I realize I'v only been back at the gym for 3 months but I just can't believe he's my height and weight and looks like that when I look like this

what are some good programs for a good physique?

this is for roiders only. Natties need actual rest periods to recover.

card games 5xF every day of the week

He does in everyway though lol

bro there is no way you are weighing yourself right, I am 5'9" and 160 granted higher bf but theres no way to be spookey skelly at those measurements

my back is broader than you, my chest is better than yours too. I just don't train my arms. and I have big legs.

also I might be taller than 5'9. I have a physical in 2 weeks. maybe I'v grown since the last time I measured my height.

hoping this is troll, you legit look straight and flat as a board, could be because you took your picture a potato but still

ahahahah top bantz, bro

I am not saying I am arnold but I have better chest/back than that dude. he's just fat and thick.
here's my body 10-15 pounds ago. still a better chest than that guy.

>Auschwitz
>no lats
>pimply
>seated
>thinks he has anyplace to critique someone elses physique
yep we certainly are on Veeky Forums

yuck

I really hope this is bait

Here is a better program

1 bulk cycle + 1 cut cycle

Pushups 5xf
Chinups 5xf
Lateral Raise 5x12
Ab wheel 2xf
Neck curls 2xf (if you need them)

Now you look better than 99% of the population without having to even go to the gym by taking 45 min out of your day

still a bigger chest than guy

still less fat, I would hardly say you're bigger than a toddler

Post pics and I'll probably be able to explain why you look half the size I do at the same height/weight, 5'9 160. (Spoiler: body composition)

>also looks way better with chest hair on

Mixed feels. I let whatever girl I'm dating decide if shave or not.

mirin physique, but you're wrong about lats. 99 probs but lats aint one.

>Notice he never posts pic from the sides because he lacks thickness in the shoulders, chest, and back

more angles 4u

smartest person itt

h-hey, balconybro. Can I use your program ? I'm a fat 5,11, 242 lbs guy. Trying to lose weight and not look like a skeletor later on

>those traps
>those delts
>that vascularity
Natty or not, I am miring my man. Keep up the good work.

You could surely use it as your lifting regimen, though if this is your first time lifting seriously you may have to drop the amount of sets/movements down a little to get used to the volume for the first few months.

More importantly though the weight loss will have to come through diet and/or cardio. Dialing in sustainable diet based on tdee and macros = way more important for progress than any specific routine.

Ive asked this before but you had gone off before seeing, how do you maintain such a low bf%? do you do cardio or just constantly eat at maintenance?

unless you're doing roids make your own program fucking aspie

>Post pics and I'll probably be able to explain why you look half the size I do at the same height/weight, 5'9 160. (Spoiler: body composition)
I did over there

Only during peak summer cutting I might do cardio for 3 weeks or so, that's it. I stay lean pretty much year round by only doing lean bulks @ +200-300cals over TDEE.

Yeah man not trying to be harsh but there is very little muscle there, and that's not even looking at legs which are half the muscle potential in your body. I have probably 5% less fat then you and 3 years worth of accumulated lean mass more. It's like comparing apples to oranges body comp wise, which creates a person's illusion of strength and size.

This is my first month, and I've been doing all kinds of random exercises without any guidance. Thank you.

you're telling me the difference between me and you is 8 lbs of lean mass?

What was your height/weight again?

Np user, god speed.

>5'9
smdh
What's the best routine for 6'2"+ men?

mirin hard
whats your routine? stats? time liftin?

5'9 160~ lbs

>6 days a week
It might not be a meme, but it is gymcel tier.

This is hard to believe m8, just based on the one picture you provided. I probably underestimated your BF% because I forget that 15% is high to my standards, but is actually the point where most people have visible abs. But even then say you were 20%, that would mean if you cut to ~10% where I am that would put you at 144lbs, which is only 16lbs off of me. Granted 16lbs of lmm is a lot, but that's something doable in about 1-1.5 years of training.

Seeing as I cut down to ~125lb's on my very first suicide cut to single digit BF, I know that that was more or less the baseline starting point for the next 3 years of growth. I couldn't really drop any more weight, so anything above 125 had to be fat or muscle. Being 35lb's heavier than that now and only 1-2%BF higher than then, I can deduce that the majority of those 35lbs are true lmm gains.

tl;dr - Either you have a shit ton of water retention, hella dense bones, ridiculous legs, or are just an extreme outlier compared to the norm for someone with a 5'9 frame. Pic related, you can see my body at 145lb's but with significantly different compositions (muscle:fat) throughout my first year.

>literally no core development over 2.5 years

haha, squats and deads are a meam guyse!

>very

way too much bicep/triceps work

>posts rainbow flag instead of an example of his own shredded muscular core

ya got me

Lmao manlet

>shills a fucking routine to beginners with a physique like that

anyone intermediate knows enough to not follow your meme routine

you're a fag for shilling to beginners dumb enough to fall for your kike routine

i've nothing against you and your mediocre physique except for the fact that you are trying to shill your dumb routine for god knows what reason.

All in all i'd say you've got a decent physique, but it'd be better if you squat, diddlied and trained abs. your routine is shit and you know it kek

This. It's a decent physique, but 3 years for that is retarded. Yet another shit tripfag desperately seeking attention

What else could you want for your core?

>shilling

Look up this word and report back. I don't care if anyone wants to do what I do, but if someone asks for my info I provide it. I'd never claim it's right for everyone, afterall I built it to fit *my* enjoyment. I don't make money off my body and don't see it as a competitive endeavor either. Lifting is a fun hobby to me, NOT like an mmorpg syndrome where i'm trying to grind and min/max every possible variable for optimal returns. Twin negro's said it best, do whatever the fuck you wanna do.

Post your bodies and your routine or shut the fuck up. Christ, the amount of asspain over bullshit.

I don't need to look it up faggot you know exactly what I mean when i say youre SHILLING your routine.
Wouldn't put it past you to samefag your own threads either.

I'll never understand tripfags on this website.

exactly my point.

>scoliosis

fuck off lightingbro

go lift

>>Notice he never posts pic from the sides because he lacks thickness in the shoulders, chest, and back

He's right tho

look at your non existant triceps.

also you keep pulling your shoulders back giving the illusion they pop

go post one from the side

(called out and rekt)

>b-but wrong angle
>bb-bb-but lighting
>bbu-tt-t you're just posing that way
>b-but manlet

I wish I could make you happy son. You obviously have a better developed and more proportionally aesthetic core, triceps, shoulders, likely 10/10 face, huge calves, etc, would you mind posting up your progress over the years? I'd like to compare it to mine and see where I went wrong. Sure everyone in this thread would benefit from seeing the results of a master.

He's definitely natty & has sub par genetics.

The split is fine, however I recommend
Back/tris
Chest/Bis
Shoulder/Forearms
Legs

Much better than what he has currently. Also rotating the same movements for each muscle group is sort of retarded.. always switch up the exercise and the tempo of that movement.. keep your body guessing

You're delusional and very jealous. "Balconybro" is clearly just fucking shredded.

Lmao. Sorry im too intelligent to believe you re natty, mr roider.

Heres my hypertrophy workout with a progress pic I took last week. Its been treating me well.

any cutting advice balcony bro? always great advice from you

hes a fucking manlet, if you're a manlet you can do garbage routines like this as well and look decent in photos.

holy fuck just take a pic in the mirror like a normal person
instead of setting up a tripod and waiting for the sun to hit 45 degrees at night to pierce your balcony shade at 7.45 pm 15 minutes after your anabolic window has peaked and you've carb cycled for 3 days so the glycogen in your muscles are holding water and your fat stores are depleted and your gf texted you nudes so you've got a natty semi stiff so you can take a photo

Do you realize he's like 5'11, 145 lb? He basically has the Brad Pitt Fight Club body. But I forget that people accuse Pitt of being on gear for that role as well.

kek

Lifting since three years and will try this for a few months because fuck why not.

I will add military press to shoulder day and squats to leg day / replace them with another exercise but other than that I will try it.

Did a PPL for the last 5 month with ABCxABC scheme.

>no core
>no legs
>turbomanlet
>angles with lighting and pump

you impress the fat autists but pls post your PL total so the real men can have a good laugh

include me in the screencap :)

A little, but he was mostly on the bruce lee diet.
Cocaine, few painkillers and cigs.

Cutting is pretty ez so long as you know your true TDEE. Keep protein static or slightly higher than 1g per lb LMM, cut calories from carbs and fats until you are at least -500 calories below your maintenance amount, aim to lose 1-2 pounds per week.

honestly i kek'd at this, thx user. I'm glad you think I'm working that hard. Basic standing in my kitchen no lighting picture, h8 away because it's unfair and unrealistic due to the fact that I'm flexing.

>instead of setting up a tripod and waiting for the sun to hit 45 degrees at night to pierce your balcony shade

fat men *

>waiting for the sun to hit 45 degrees
FuckinĀ“kek

dyel faggot get out of the thread already nobody cares

thanks point proven you look like shit!

>all this asspain

Bunch of bitches ITT.

>fatty posts progress pic
>"keep it up bro u look so gud already we are ALL gonna make it :)"

>actually aesthetic guy posts body
>"you look like total shit, wow. Shit genetics and your knees are too sharp."

Never change Veeky Forums

Meant for

Wow fucked it up again. Really meant for

6'3 skinny fat lanklet also wants to know..

fat people look like shit just like OP

im worshipped irl by all unlike "balconybro"

Blaha?

why did your chest not grow like at all?

fuckin oath

Top fucking rekt

>no adonis belt
He looks kinda flat too.

>progress
no progress
fucking master kek

someone please screencap this for the next time balconyfag starts tripping and posting pics of his body

also
>include me in the cap

BalconyBro I love ya man. Actual fucking realistic and level-headed poster on this board. You're not genetically gifted and as you said just do it for enjoyment, and you've still built yourself a good physique.

Stay golden m'lad

STEP ON THE SCALE FGT

>tfw you've unironically done this for an instagram post

fuck i should just end it

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N