Why have i never heard anyone complain about how disgustingly sweet protein powder is?

Why have i never heard anyone complain about how disgustingly sweet protein powder is?
It tastes like a spoonful of stevia and now i have 1kg of it at home

>He bought into the whey meme
I can bench 120kg and I never used a spoon of whey. I always laugh my ass off when I seee DYEL noobs like yourself buy into this supplement bullshit.

Hope you learned your lesson for next time.

>whey
>milk
>blueberries
>banana
>peanut butter
>cinnamon
>disgusting

This. Protein powder is the gateway supp to drugs like roids. Save your money.

I love the sweetness of it.

i bought chocolate powder and just mixed it with water. If i have to get 500 ingredients every time i want a shake so it tastes decent, ill rather have a piece of chicken

Only 120kg? should have used protein powder.

>Protein is a meme
KYS

Stop buying shit brands
2 scoops of ON in water tastes fine

>Whining about how food tastes
Suck it up faggot

chocolate whey and milk is good together, you literally don't need anything else

imagine how much stronger you would actually be if you got 50g more protein after your workouts. What a cuck

It just really depends on the brand. I bought Cellucor protein once, and holy fuck the chocolate was disgustingly sweet. Same goes for the Cytosport stuff that you can get at Costco, its fucking gross.

Im Currently taking Nutrex Chocolate, and its really really tasty, even with just water.

But if it is already sweet by itself wont it be worse with milk?
I bought the myprotein one. Is it really that bad?

no you faggot milk makes it delicious

>But if it is already sweet by itself wont it be worse with milk?
No, it just tastes like chocolate milk. Sweet, but not sickeningly so. idk if brand makes a huge difference but I use ON

I'm looking for an affordable meal replacement powder. Right now I use a scoop of slim fast and a scoop of rice protein (or other cheapest protein I can find) and 300mls of whole milk. Aiming for it to be about 400 calories.

Any ideas?

>Meal replacement
>400 calories
>Slim fast
>Rice protein
W E W
E
W

Are you a fucking girl?

> he never tried unflavored protein powder

Drink it with milk you fag

how many DYEL noobs do you see that you can actually out bench? Not many if that's your max.

meal replacement powders are usually shit and just filled with maltodextrin to add calories. make your own out of whey, milk, and peanut butter

it shouldnt be so gross by itself from the begining

Stop buying shitt whey then you poor nigger

I use unflavored powder and mix it with regular instant milk flavors. It also tastes fine just with milk (as it tastes like creamy milk anyways).

My protein has some really good tasting ones but also has some of the worst flavors. It is the best for value though so Google which ones actually taste good

I did, they said smooth chocolate was the best one, its the one i picked. It tastes like pure stevia

vanilla flavour is very good with milk
>a guy made a spreadsheet on myprotein flavours

Why is Veeky Forums so fucking cancerous? Fucking 2.5pl8 bench being laughed as shit.

Does it matter?

linki pls

>protein powder
>not milk and peanut butter

LMAO!

just don't mate. you are me 6 months ago. I bought into the weight gainer meme and replaced my breakfast with this cheap myprotein weight gainer bullshit. coupled with a lot of fucking stress due to uni, generally kinda unhealthy eating habits and more stress lead to my burnout. trust me, don't replace real and healthy food with this chemical bullshit. a protein shake after your workout or some powder accompanied by your meal is absolutely fine though.

>meal replacement powder

Go ahead, dude!

Not looking for a weight gainer, more os a weight maintainer though if I only eat what I want I tend to loose weight. That's the point of the shake, I can add a 400 cal shake to my daily totals I can maintain. While I do lift I'm not looking to get huge more so I like working on cardio and endurance

Why has no one told me that protein powder contains lactose.
I had stomache pain for days until I figured it out, now I feel like a fucking retard.
Thanks guys.

I saw it, the one i bought was the best rated one. Its gross

mix it with natural greek yoghurt to make it tasty

I'm sipping my banana protein isolate

No more gas from pure whey, and it tastes like a regular banana

What the fuck are you buying? you mong

Try Bulk Supplements OP, they make their whey flavorless and its a decent price. The aftertaste is a bit gnarly but its certainly not sweet

>still doing protein powder in 2k17

buy isolate

>complaining about the taste of anything
little pansy ass princess bitch

Because plain whey powder in water tastes worse than semen.
>yes I've sampled my own product

seconded on Bulk Supplements. All their shit is beyond reasonable, except for the small problem that they don't sell caffeine or DMAA in powder. Luckily I already have enough of both

I used to have a daily casein or whey shake, but almost all of what I use it for now is simple recipes. Got a big bowl of peanut butter balls I'm making up for the fridge at work soon. natural PB, oats, touch of honey, dark cocoa, whey, chia, caffeine, wheat germ, etc. I'm going to make up a nutritional label big enough to cover the top of the lid with a poison deathhead. "Warning: this contains more caffeine than your weak coffee flavored liquid sugar. Schedule your ER visit now"

So you bought chocolate smooth from myprotein.
I agree, whey supplement tends to be either too sweet or fucking gross (looking at you choco-banana ON).

Anyway, they have some not so sweet flavours, personally I recommend just getting unflavored and be done with it.
You only bought a kilo pack, so it'll go away in like a month, two months, no biggie... part of the life of lifting is:
>first time buying whey, either good or disgusting
>second time, you buy something better
>nth time, you mistakenly buy the wrong one, it's shit but you put up with it
>nth+xth time, you're bored of drinking the same one all the time, so you decide to try a new mix, it's either total shit or the best
>nth+yth time, you mix weird shit into your shake
>PRESENT DAY you buy your whey in whatever flavour is available at the shop at the time and live with it

>Semen tastes bad
I love this meme

>not drinking organic whey

i've heard others say strawberry cream tastes like nesquik strawberry milk. haven't tried it myself but that's the next flavor i'm gonna try. I have salted caramel right now, tastes good but it's on the sweet side which you said you were trying to avoid

>not realizing other people also don't like flavored whey
>not realizing companies started making unflavored whey to satisfy the demand
>not googling unflavored whey
never going to make it you fucking brainlet

a 2.5plate bench is not shit, but it's also not enough to make ridiculous condescending comments about a perfectly useful supplement

just suck it down and stop bitching