No fph thread

>no fph thread

Other urls found in this thread:

fabuplusmagazine.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dumping

Post full version.

Fuck off butthurt fatass.

Why the hell would you jump from a 4 meters just like that ?
What was she expecting to happen ?

was she trying to cause an earthquake?

I can't tell you how stupid this meme is, not everyone is some libertarian shithead. I'm an ex fat guy and wouldn't give a flying fuck if you paid 100 or 1000 more per month in insurance. The only thing that ever moves people is pure, raw emotion.

Before I got lazy and put on weight, I used to train for this kind of shit almost everyday. I did parkour/freerunning in the city because I was a teenager just out of highschool with no job.

I'd routinely jump off of 1 story heights and roll away from it, it was relatively easy to do, if you're somewhat healthy and don't have joint issues.

Of course if you're a fatty, you're fucked, so she's retarded.

Did someone upload the last my 600 lbs life on yt yet?

That's cool, the rest of us, the ones who actually have to carry your weight that you yourself can't are fre to yell at you until you change your shitty way of life or remove yourself.
Guess what, not giving a fuck about what others may think or feel goes both ways. Let's see you beign moved by pure, raw emotion when all everyone around you will ever feel for you is contempt.

would you ever see a Veeky Forums person do anything like this? why are the fat ones the most stupidest?

>purposely going out of your way to not date

How would that even work? Like a thin girl asking a fat fuck to be asked out only to answer him no when he finally does?

like seriously

WOULD you

1) Pretty sure that fat people not caring about how they affect other peoples lives is the whole fucking point of the argument. Thank you for validating

2) Go be poor somewhere else

>trying to reasonwith the tumblr fatfucks

You would have a better chance of talking to christtards or sandniggers.

>the new face, and body, of the Republican party

fatty wearing adidas
my sides

Sweet mother of god ...

hahahahah omg i've got to start watching this

>I live with a functional fatty and don't want to offend him.
>he's not the in a cart at walmart type of fat, just the overweight handy man type.

nice attempt at a haircut and glasses to somehow frame the face into a shape other than a melting ice cream scoop.

I mean, this was just dumb. You goto be pretty lithe and quick and strong to handle big falls.

kek

Someone should isolate her face so we can turn it into a reaction meme.

This show is absolutely fantastic, called Secret Eaters.
In one episode theres a woman that eats like 9 packs of crisps a day + nearly 20 cups of tea with sugar.
Her husband considered his Sunday roast his healthiest meal in which he had like 3 servings and 8 fucking lagers, every single week.
They also follow the fatties around and theyre so fucking daft they dont even hide how greedy they are - i.e they get petrol but also buy 2 or 3 mars bars all on camera.

>fabuplusmagazine.com/
i want to die

it's too late to make the western world HEALTHY again

more fat people trying to do athletic things plz?

This is a very British post.

gotta love the banding of all cultures to denounce fatties

literally Veeky Forums

>used to be a fat fucking piece of shit
>one day decide to count all the calories I ate
>was pushing 6k on an average
>no wonder I gained so much fucking weight

Here's what my diet used to look like

>King size candy bar x2
>at least a 6 pack of soda
>8 servings of cereal/milk
>half a large pizza
>snack bag of chips
>little debbie snack x2

I used to fight over a whole box of family sized pizza for myself

>>King size candy bar x2
>>at least a 6 pack of soda
servings of cereal/milk
>>half a large pizza
>>snack bag of chips
>>little debbie snack x2
how the fuck didn't you die

Yeah, actually looking back, it was the whole pizza, or maybe I'd leave like 2 slices for later.

I got pretty heavy.

I can understand Scooby's advice about not drinking calories, they barely fill you up but people don't realize just how calorie-dense shit like soda and juice is.

I'm British, and it's a British show. We have quite a few shows about fat fucks, most of them just completely tearing into them.

>supersize vs superskinny - fat fuck and a pseudo-anorexic retard have to swap diets
>some show where they split up co-dependent fat couples and they cant see each other until they lose weight

There is generally a very anti-fat culture over here (although we still have our fair share of disgusting fatsos)

PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE

video link?

cant wait for the threads to come when he finally dies, gonna be some quality banter

>supersize vs superskinny - fat fuck and a pseudo-anorexic retard have to swap diets
That sounds fucking hilarious

Lol drumpf btfo xD

It's an absolute pearler, its often like 3 biscuits and a red bull vs three curries. Everyone cries, its a great time. Most episodes the fat people make a positive change but the skellies carry on eating like an apple and a piece of toast every day.

jajaja

BRRRRAPPPPPPPPPPPP

3106 calories isn't really THAT much, am I mistaken?

Sorry to burst your bubble but the show is staged. They are told to buy snacks and eat like pigs when the camera is rolling.

she's a 5'5 woman.

I'd gain weight if I ate 3k calories as a 6'3 male.

so you have no muscles? is that what you are trying to tell us user?

This. I honestly can't wait for that worthless fat fuck to croak. And neither can his wife.

/r/ that video of her basically being disgusted by him from a few months ago.

>this is what the media is doing to Trump.

I plugged it into a TDEE calculator. Assuming 30 year old 5'8" female with a sedentary lifestyle (I don't know her stats, I just made them up), 3106 calories levels off when you reach 401 pounds.

she looks about 5'6" woman of 225 lbs, so she would need to eat 1999 calories a day to maintain weight, she is eating almost 1.5 that

lol this is the best thing I've seen in weeks. This is EXACTLY how I picture the average trump supporter :P

So true to life!

>this is what trumpets actually believe

so what you're saying is you're a homosexual AND part of the losing political party?

Being required to pay for health insurance I don't need as I never visit the doctor makes me emotional. Haven't gotten sick since Jan 2012 and was fined $600 this year on my taxes for no health insurance. My gym membership should have counted, it's what keeps me healthy. Fuck people who choose to be sick.

I'm not a burger and i'm not a loyal lap dog of some retarded party. I really don't care much that you celebrate an imbecile that is ruining your economy and reputation, it is just absurd.

I'll be so glad when we repeal this shit.

that's about my TDEE and I'm a 6'3'' male doing a couple hours of cardio every other day

Dude, I'm a 6'3" 235 pound man and if I eat that much in a single sitting I'm stuffed for two days.

I don't think I can eat that much in a single sitting. Unless it's some highly dense stuff.

I can't even remember the last time I've had 3k in a day I've been cutting or maintaining for so long.

I-is it wrong that even as a Fitbro I'd tap that with no shame? Asking for a friend

I am going to be so fucking happy when that fat fuck finally dies

Yes.
Respect your dick motherfucker.

She's probably so dick starved I could have all the rough humiliating sex with her and she'd come back for more. Also I would bring snacks.

You can find actual human females that have a fetish for being sub and rough sex, bruh.

No reason to stick your dick in that pile of shit.

I fucking love cereal with milk but goddamn, son. I can't imagine having eight bowls of cereal in just one day.

But not any that are as sturdy and able to take a pounding like that one

YOU BUNCHA BASTARDS!

>studies that are wrong because of BMI
retarded as fuck

How many people with a body like Frank Zane do you see when you go outside?

>implying

Fat fucks like that have zero stamina.

Source : guy who fucked fatties

Get a normal girl bruh.

It's more like 4 bowls, just double servings in the bowl.

I've cut it down to 1 big bowl, or 2 tiny ones.

>illegal
Maybe in the United States of Backwardistan
In any reasonable country your insurance is more expensive if you:
- are old (people above 65 won't even get ensured)
- are fat
- smoke
- drink
- have a dangerous or very demanding job
- have a family history of congenital disease
You are forced to provide that information in order to get insured and if the insurance company finds out you lied you won't be getting any moneys.

Well that's certainly a start.

These days I just have two slices of brown bread with peanut butter for breakfast instead. I don't eat a lot of fatty foods so it works out well.

Being stupid makes you fat, not the other way around

Clearly walking up

Doesn't need a lot of stamina to stay bent over and take it in the pooper

No, she can't go down like normal people. She has to shamble down the stairs backwards.

Her left leg is 100% fucked.
The entire weight of that thing rests for a second on it's left side and it bends when it touches the floor.

Also lmao at how it jumps as if there was a pool on the floor

He's rich and paying for his own healthcare

Bruh what the fuck I eat a large pizza to myself maybe once a week on top of my regular diet and I'm just fucking JACKED. You shoulda been doing pyramid stacks on your sets bruh

Probably to a point, yes, but if they're that fat, then it's safe to assume they do that normally anyway. Sneaking food is a VERY common tactic among the morbidly obese.

This was exactly how I pictured half of /pol/.
There other half I picture it the same but DYEL instead

I like happy endings

Yeah., but that shit gets boring.

True girl has to ride you like stallion and fatfucks are unable to do that.

Nah, if you're fat it's gonna sound like "brbrbrbr BRBRBRBRBR" so if it's just smell, then we're looking at the skinny people, and if it smells really bad, the build are to blame.

Isnt gluttony a sin?

Is that the monster from Legion?

it's not - for a 200lbs, physically active man
for a woman it's twice what she needs

I wouldn't do it even if I was 150lbs teenager. Those jumps add up in your joints.