Reminder that steroids are cheaper, easier to source...

Reminder that steroids are cheaper, easier to source, safer and more effective than you think and 99% of what you think you know about them is momscience tier crap on the same level as "protein powder is bad for your kidneys"

>Piana's enlarged feet

>Some of the specific autopsy findings were an extremely muscular physique with an almost complete absence of subcutaneous fat, a liver that contained numerous table tennis ball-sized tumors (with half the liver consisting simply of a crumbly mass that was similar to polystyrene), shriveled testes, and cardiac hypertrophy (Münzer's heart weighed 636g; a normal man's heart usually weighs 300–350g).[3]

Yes listen to OP

He isn't aesthetic tho. I would never want to look like bluto the villain from Popeye.

Because a bodybuilder who abused oral steroids for years on end is a good representation of someone using mild doses of mild steroids.

fuck. that looked like a pair of good tits from thumbnail

youre comparing a pro bodybuilder taking tons of gear and doing other unhealthy shit to someone pinning 300mg of test a week

>Diseased track marks on a male buttocks.
Fuck that. He can't even sit. His life is hell for vanity's sake.

>one elite level competitive bodybuilder who does an insane fuckoff cycle that even hardcore roiders think is stupid to reach physique standards that are essentially impossible for humans
>even comparable to the average juicehead who does 2-3 cycles or blasts a year

his life is hell because he had no idea how to pin

Test boosts increase likely hood of early onset prostate cancer. Enjoy having to put injections in your dick to get an erection after they remove your prostate.

oh no I wouldn't want my test levels being too high because a few middle aged men had to get their prostates (which have absolute fuck all do do with erectile function) removed, how can I lower my test levels ASAP ?!?!?

Lol
>a few men
12% or almost 1 in 5 will get prostate cancer. Most is slow growing and won't kill you... Unless you're boosting test which causes rapid growth to other parts of the body.

>boosting test causes tumour growth
please go back to mumsnet you fucking retard not all anabolics do the same thing or have the same sides
if you don't want to risk tumours you already have growing at an increased rate then don't use exogenous HGH or IGF-1 and be cautious about GHRPs
that's it

12% is not almost 1 in 5 holy fuck are you kidding me?

>Reminder that steroids are cheaper, easier to source, safer and more effective than you think and 99% of what you think you know about them is momscience tier crap on the same level as "protein powder is bad for your kidneys"

Do you have like, you know, any scientific proves for those claims or do we simply have to trust your credible opinion here? :^)

stfu geek try googling it
pin to win

I don't necessarily disagree.
BUT, any illegal steroids are going to be purchased on the black market, and you have no way of testing what is in them (unless you're an advanced chemist with necessary equipment.)
And that, kids, is as dangerous as it is stupid.

>He isn't aesthetic tho
his goal isn't aesthetics

it's to get
fuckin
huge

burden of proof is on you faggot.

until then you're a degenerate drug addict on par with trannies

rather be that than a high inhibition pussy who will never get big