Option 1:

Option 1:
>your intelligence go to the 50th percentile in your country but you instantly become Chad, have the body you want but you have to maintain it, and your face is in the 99th percentile of looks.

Option 2:
>your looks go to the 50th percentile and you can never make gains again but your intelligence goes to the 99th percentile

Option 3:
>stay the same

what would you do Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

behavioradvisor.com/701Percentiles.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Option 2 and 3 are the same thing for me. So... That, I guess.

Stay the same. why would you want to permanently put a low ceiling on your physical gains OR mental gains. Unless you are some ugly Hobbit or a legit retard you're better off being well rounded.

Option 3

I am too afraid of change

TFW in the 90th for both.

Option 4:
>lift for 3 months and enter the 95th percentile of gains simply because most people don't even lift weights

>tfw intelligence is already in the 99th percentile

Option 3

My intelligence is already 99th percentile

I'd stay

Either Veeky Forums has a surprising number of geniuses, or there's a lot of delusion going around.

We are statistical anomalies

Ive always wished I was stupider I've always felt like being smart got in the way of me just enjoying shit. I'd take Chad mode

option 3, i'm probably in the 30th percentile or so looks wise but i'm pretty inteligent and i can make gainz
[spoiler]not inteligent enough to take care of my appearance though[/spoiler]

Ignorance is bliss.

I'm already in the 99.8th percentile of intelligence, and I think I'm above 50th percentile in looks. Granted, that was when I was a kid, maybe I got dumb dumb the past few years

dude fucking everybody's childhood IQ scores were inflated. all you did was look at patterns for those childhood IQ tests, in fact if you had autism you would probably do even better on them

If you are amongst the 99th percentile in intelligence, you are literally the uber-jew.
You don't need looks when you have money and power.

I'll take 1 actually, every Chad I see is ottermode so what if you had Chad's face but were huge, you would get millions of dollars from modeling and acting gigs and a huge instagram following all for doing nothing.

I'd be a vain and shallow life though wouldn't it?

The options should specify how your character will adapt aswell.

>just Veeky Forums
It's Veeky Forums in general. The majority of us are narcissistic faggots.

99th percentile is not that unusual. the 99th percentile for male height is about 6'4, and you probably see multiple people that tall every day.

>He doesn't have the gif

Stay the same, but only because I'd be scared to erase myself or be permanently limited. 1 seems a lot better than 2, how often are the 1% smartest the happiest? I'm probably in the 10-20% education-wise but that's already fine by me. Also, getting handed a body isn't too appealing. The top tier face is the real prize though.

To be fair, just simply being able to find a board like this and make a post on it probably puts a person in the top 50%.

I think people don't fully appreciate how broad of a spectrum 99% is. Just one example that comes to mind: Human children can typically identify themselves in a mirror around age 2. But nigger babies in Africa often don't figure this out until around age 6.

>d your face is in the 99th percentile of looks.
>ntelligence goes to the 99th percentile
you realize saying that is saying you'll be as smart or good looking as 99% of people? so a dumbfuck uggo. you should say top 1%

>Be chad and get dumber

>Stay same or get uglier in looks and get dumber

>Potential to improve

W E W
E
W
Hard choice mate

I'm average and plan on staying avergae.

silly goose

behavioradvisor.com/701Percentiles.html