New CBT because last one is kaput. Post your bods!

Bench- 235
Squat-315
Diddly Doos- 415

You forgot your height and weight.

8'3
618 lbs

Banana and peanut butter every day

Gorilla status

Oops.
5'6
130lbs :')

(op)
Not OP

Real stats
5'8

Why the lie about being op?

5' 6"
>5' 6"
5' 6"
>5' 6"

>277 replies
>max is 350
>kaput

E statting autistic redditor. Fuck off and learn how to make threads and when to make threads.

What cycles have you done?

this

>he lies about his lifting stats to try and impress people

thank you skeleton

Most threads stop after around 280...
Are you actually retarded or is counting just hard for you?

>implying anyone reads those threads past 200 replies

k
y
s

OHP 60kg x12
Bench 110kg x5
Squat 120kg x5
Deadlift 200kg x5 also 250kg x1

Why would anyone post pics in a thread after 200?

No responses, only faggots late to the posting game. Stop sperging over new threads and visit the last oneif you can't handle a new thread.

There are new cbt's every day. Aspie swine

>redditor with his fake stats getting this mad

K mr 12" arms and fag tattoo lmao

5'8 85kilograms.

Wont post lifting stats since apparently the ones ITT have already better ones than me :D

Nice transformation! Good lifts too

(op)
Stats don't really matter if you are looking for aesthetics.
You look way better than me dude, keep it up!

How do you get so strong?

I've been doing 12-14 reps pretty light (could maybe do 20 reps) with the current weight for years I find it helps my muscle growth but i would not mind going heavier if it means stronger!

Samefag

> :')

The head isn't shopped on here?

I do heavy weight low reps.
Those are my one rep maxes btw, not as impressivw as four reps.

4x4s are better for bulding strength imo. I think I stall a bit because I don't have the muscle size from hypertrophy training. I do 4 sets of 8 every other day to compensate for that now.

Figuring out why I was stalling on lifts helped me a lot.
Bench stopped at 200 for two months until I did weighted dips and skullcrushers every day.

Squat stalled at 250 until I started barbell hip extensions.
Deadlift never stalled, but that's just genetics I guess.

Fuck man crazy improvement! Keep it up dude, what you accomplished is hard as hell!

Do you just increase by 2.5-5kg per session for that body part? i've found in the past i have tried to do that i cannot make constant progress after an increase of maybe 5-10 i cannot go any further for months

You probably need to eat more.
Unfortunately getting stronger past average strength levels, takes a bit of sacrifice in the bodyfat department.

I've never once calculated food I really need to start only problem is I eat different every single day and I'll eat anything in site and i won't know the macros!

i'll just try upping the calories, thank you

You're a big guy

You're fuckin joking

look like a nerd. a swole nerd. and a humble and nice person

I drastically need to cut but I really haven't gained much strength

5'10 150lbs
Am I ottermode yet or what?

It depends. Rn I'm kind of reaching the limit of what my little body can do naturally.

So I can't always increase 2.5 or 4 kg a week on bench.
When I started out it was like 2.5-4 a week on bench, 4-8 a week on squats and deads. After a while you stall and plateau, then you isolate the problem and move on, slower but your still moving.

Counting macros is probably the single most useful peice of advice I can give. You already have a great body, but for increased strength you need to eat just as much if not more. This could be broscience but I've heard you burn more calories on high weight low reps.

Counting calories and macros gives you a more accurate assumption of what your intake is. Most people, regardless of who they are have innate biases to over or underestimate caloric intake.

(op)
This also, along with what I said about macros and adding weight, getting strong is about eating big.

I am blessed with the ability to eat whatever I want and add little to no fat. Not everyone is like this, just be diligent on your next cut.

=D

fucking mirin

yes, good ottermode. Nice obliques but no sixpack. Could be lighting, position or genetics. keep up the good work.

dyel

Hey boys

you look very nice. do you have a bf?

Try benching

For the last time not 5'6
:.(...

To manlets every inch counts, 5'8.

Seriously tho I'm at KMS height anyways lol

is that a penis?

nice gyno faggot

I don't care about your height qt

I remember fixing your progress pic when you posted in a progress thread like half a year ago or so. Good seeing you still going at it. You're gonna make it.

6 foot 66kg of pure goddess

Inspiring. Period and diet?

Thanks for your refined and generous pepes. I will share them with my SO.

groce

Thanks guys
It seems like no matter how much I bench my chest refuses to grow even though I'm slowly getting stronger. As much as I hate flys I think I'm going to give them a shot and hope that they can save me. Wish me luck

5'11 164 pounds

>this is the guy that says 315 squat and 2pl8 bench is hard to achieve

You wot

4 u

Your the indian guy kek I recognize your bathroom
No homo

Nice Pecs!

How many times a week are you hitting chest?

(op)
Decline and incline bench iso's helped me out a lot. Og pic doesn't show it, but my chest is one of my better features.

Make sure those isolations just accompany your compounds.

I'm doing ppl so only twice a week
5x5 flat bench and 4x10 incline
should I just add a few extra sets?
I lift at home and the bench that I have wont doesnt let me set it on a decline :l

Not nearly enough total volume. Bench at least 5 times a week

BWAHAHAHA ALL THOSE MANLETS MY SIDES.

What should I work on

The CBT threads have been overrun by aspies recently. Take your shitposts back to R9k if your not going to contribute. Fucking comics bringing autists here

First week squatting again since 6 months ago... And im bulking. Lost myself :*(

5'11 176 lbs

Don't worry user, you are many dyels goal body!

Hey, it's that cute fag again.
10/10, would fuck.

Shoulders, lats

You guys look edgy, I like it.

Keep up the good work, fag.

Is that SO a guy?

inb4 melanin levels

height / weight?

nice manly hands, ribcage and jew nose

damn i'd try to hide that ugly face up with muscles too

zero hard work involved
might as well just end it senpai
kill
yourself
asap

you obviously missed the dick.

king of the manlets

stealing tvs

you can do it

Sry, no

Cutting hard atm to get rid of this fat on my chest and of course to get rid of these damn love handles

Fuck me, how long that take brah?

Any tips?

Too much spray tan pre-competition brah.

Shits not good for you.

>Cutting hard atm to get rid of this fat on my chest and of course to get rid of these damn love handles

Bra, hope your smokin'.

I'd cut mabye 3 more kilos, then get back quick on the bulk. If you thinkin' your fat, you need to check yourself.

give me a body fat % estimate

Calculating online with tape measure gave me 22%,does that seem right?
I'm trying to calculate my ideal weight at 10% bodyfat (without considering adding muscle)

Without lookin' at your text I thought 23% so sounds about right.

nice tan bro

5'8 160
squat 345
deadlift 400
press 160
bench 230

cut your hair short- military style. It'll help your face.

Might be body dysmorphia, but I honestly think I'm still pretty fucking fat. (I was a fat fuck)

I just wanna get really fucking shredded and then, start bulking

6'7 265-270lbs

B: 240
D: 430
S: 315

182 cm 158lbs

this is one of the best progress pics I've seen on this board

i'm not really going to be rushing the weight loss,i just wanted a concrete number in my mind to aim for. And i got it, 61kg to be about 10%bf.
I plan on training with weights and still trying to achieve that weight,Any Muscle i gain in the next few months will probably not be enough as to require changing my goal bodyweight right?

post moar

Nice, your inner pecs need to get bigger and maybe some abs but you're almost there.

>i'm not really going to be rushing the weight loss,i just wanted a concrete number in my mind to aim for. And i got it, 61kg to be about 10%bf.

61kg? What height are you brah?

definitely some dysmorphia. You're looking good, user.

im obviously a manlet,try and guess.