Am I the only one who finds this guy odd?

I got nothing against him, he just comes across as subtly strange. Does he have aspergers or something?

He's gay

I know that

>pay for oil massage with happy ending
>this guy shows up

wat do?

Pay double.

Literally /ourguy/.

Do you, though?

Yes, he fucked me in the ass.

Yeah but do you really know he's gay?

Be honest.

Yes, he licks the frosting off the cupcake before eating it.

He's a retired aerospace engineer with a passion for fitness. Engineers tend to be a little socially eccentric. He seems quirky; but like a genuinely decent, caring guy. Also his guide got me to over 15 pullups when I could barely manage a single chinup. He's aces in my book.

Oh that explains a lot

Wow that's pretty gay

guess i'm gay and never knew it

He's autistic

hes cool, the strangeness you feel is probably him taking 50 takes of saying the same thing, by the time hes happy with the shot it's way too fucking unnatural.

Oh god this explains so much about so many videos.

it has a lot to do with his unconfortable speech pauses

Well he's over 230 lbs with 18 inch arms and a 15 inch neck...

wow. I see what you are talking about. Its that talk slow, loud and clearly.

Fuck, you beat me to the punch.

Say thank you

He is the patron saint of Veeky Forums.

i dont know but i m quite sure he defeated some animal, was it bear or something

Scooby with a Bane mask should be the mascot of Veeky Forums

He's a fag.

This might surprise you, but fags are crazy.

He always seems to be on the verge of an anxiety attack

2016 + 1
dudes vids helped me with bad posture: rolled shoulders/ head forward nothing severe just too much gaymen and fap

>pay double
>dubs
chek'd and kek'd

Nah he's just gay and a bit eccentric, I find it better than just having an older version of jeff seid or any of the other gymsharks on the internet today.

Hes a retired engineer. The guy is smart , outgoing but yeah hes eccentric, hes got that engineer sense of humo. Dudes just a rich buff sporty gay nerd