Do you let girls feel you up as parties?

Do you let girls feel you up as parties?

Do their boyfriends mind when they do this to you?

have you ever been outside op?

I don't let anyone touch period. Maybe it's some underlying autism or my abusive childhood, but I don't let people hug or touch me in any capacity except for handshakes

I always say she should be more covertly, my gf is looking.

holy shit this is me
i literally jump whenever anyone touches me anywhere but my hand

> tfw girl touched me in school
> elbowed her in the eye on instinct and she got a shiner
> didn't have much of a social life anyway

yes, my gf ask people to touch my pecs all the time, that includes gay people, but there are also some really hot girls there, specially when i have that chest pump

Sometimes girls will just grab or touch. I usually say something like "hey now, you didn't earn that." Or whatever.

Were you not hugged as child?

No, actually I wasn't.

I was hit a lot more

no, because they would never let me do the same, and i'm not a female inequality enabler.
>putting pussy on the pedestal
not gonna make it

I hate that. although it usually gets a laugh out of the qt in question.

Just like this guy said

Nope because I'm married and I would go crazy if some ass hole felt up my wife. The only exception is like close friends or whatever like for example If a girl i know politely asks can I touch your arm, my best friends younger sister did this the other day actually but then she asked me what my arm routine was and some questions about squat form so within that context it was fine.

I actually had to tell a 40 something year old bartender once to fuck off. Literally like a child had to tell her it's not appropriate. She kept trying to feel me up then came around the bar and was all like "look touch my ass you can see how firm it is I do squats and deadlifts I do bench too" dumb bitch described deadlifting as some sort of wierd shrug upright row the Smith machine when I asked her how much she deadlifts. Thirsty bitch. Don't put the pussy on a pesdastel

Grab em without permission. May get you laid. Even if she "doesn't like it"

Same, brah. Single mom used to beat the fuck out of me, sometimes for no real reason. Now I got a qt who tries to baby and fix me and it's pretty fucking sweet.

>hey now, you didn't earn that.
whats with all these autistic lines lately

I know what you mean, whatever happened to just flexin' a 'cep without saying anything?

It's happened a few times...always feels good

>see a friend I haven't seen in forever
>she comes up to me and buries her face in my chest
>she proceeds to feel it up saying I got muscular
>gives me her number

Only instance since I started working out where it happened.

I'm usually too slow to react and they already grabbed and touched me before I realise it. Sometimes its nice but sometimes its a fat chick and I feel disgusted.

How is that autistic you autistic faggot, it's a little joke, you don't say it like you're mad about it.

Do you sometimes still flinch when someone raises their hand to touch your hair or face or something ? I used to get beat as a kid and later had a girlfriend who sometimes beat me and I still have this automated reaction..

>had a girlfriend who sometimes beat me

Kys yourself you pussy

Makes me mad, desu. They'd go bonkers if a random guy grabbed their tits.

Smd faggot don't tell me you've never been in love and in a relationship that wasn't good for you.

Fuck I have this. I used to be bullied but I also had a father who'd "play" fight with me randomly. That was nothing bad though, I think I'm a good fighter with good reflexes now. The bullying sucked though

Not if he's attractive

>tfw come home from a long day at the gym making no gains just to have gf beat the shit out of you

feels bad man

or may get you in a shitload of trouble

>not grabbing their flab in return and humiliating them with carefully passive aggressive cunt remarks like "yeah you should hit the gym with me"

Its not that she'd beat me up, just that sometimes she'd give me a slap or sth, partly as a 'joke', but sometimes also when she was angry.. don't think that I would actually get kicked around by a girl...

>not telling her "bitch next time i'm going to hit you back"
>WAAH user THREATENED ME
"don't use violence then when you don't have a real argument you cunt"

The autist here is you, DYEL

Reality is not that black and white.

don't even (You) me, you weak beta cuck
>getting hit by your "gf"

that shows some serious emotional and self control issues and completely screams crazy and red flag

have fun marrying her, getting cucked, and losing half your money you little pussy loser

Just shows how short sighted you are.

I already broke up with her a long time ago btw

Is it weird to ask a random grill out on the streets or do many guys do that? Like straight asking her out if she wanted to go drinking?

no, you should never try that ever
you're going to get so many girls by sitting around in your mothers basement all day

hey, nice post, you're kinda cute. Can I buy you a drink?

yeah its autism

i cant be touched without freaking out either

that situation qualifies as infidelity from your side

feel bad for your wife DESU

>parties
??

I kind of freeze up if I notice anyone going to touch me. Before he was arrested, my dad would casually come put his hand on my shoulder or neck or something and either squeeze the fuck out of me or dig his nails in. That was something he'd do in public with seemingly no warning. My mom, I guess fortunately, was more straightforward and would be yelling at me before hitting me or slamming me against something, so I get much more flinchy if someone moves while yelling

>Shy gay guy asks if he could feel you since he'll probably never get a chance to feel manly pecs in his life

What do?

I mean, wouldn't most reject it since they have so many options anyway?

run

you're not going to get anywhere if you don't try

Tell that fag to fuck off and start lifting so he can molest himself.

I think it's more effective to stop them, chat a bit, maybe give a compliment and then get their number. Then you arrange the date later through texting.

that would be sexual harassment (in sweden)

Oh, you're in Sweden? All you have to do is be Somali and then just raep whoever you want and the government will buy you a nice apartment to live in.

Not if youre a migrant
Well it would still be considered rape but you wouldnt get punished for it

>tfw ugly girl at work keeps feeling me up in front of skelly guy she's supposedly dating
>tfw poor guy thinks I'm trying to steal his girl
Why do women think it's ok to do this?

tell him to suck your dick first

Yes. You'll get rejected 95% of the time. Being generous. Most of your numbers will be fake. Many of those who give you real numbers will flake.

You could still have a lot of fun, build confidence, and get better at certain social skills though. Maybe you'll meet a girl you like too.

Why do you think it's ok to let her?

This is me.
I espiecially hate it when people poke me or jab my side and makes me jump just to tease me.
It's fucking annoying.
I don't mind horsing around with someone like wrestling or whatever. But if I am working or doing something else and you poke me or hug me and carry me around, I'll fucking hate you.

I've spoken to her about it, and I'm not the only guy she does it to.
she always seems to think I'm joking when I tell her to stop.
she's just one of those girls

Just how tiny are you? I want to hug you and carry you around

"Let"
Thirsty drunk women, especially the older ones, or women in a group are molesty as fuck.

I knew that guy and that is a real good angle for mostly hiding the puppy fat.

I get eye fucked everywhere and felt up in a lot of places.

>in love
I've been in a toxic relationship where the gf was psychologically abusive. Don't even have to be in love with them for them to fuck you up mentally mate. I wasn't in love with her, I think I was more scared of her than anything.

scared of what, exactly? i've never understood how abusive relationships happen, kinda scared it could happen to me and then i'll be like, "oh shit how did i let this happen to me"

just flex a 'cep at her bro

Yesz it is rather overated like most this to do with women

>"oh shit how did i let this happen to me"
That is exactly how it happens.

>scared of what, exactly?
You can't really pin it to being scared of something in particular. It's just really awful anxiety. Like a looming threat.
Quite hard to explain anxiety in specific terms honestly. It's like primal fear. Sorry my explanation is shit.
But it can happen to you. It absolutely can.

Here's my advice (for what it's worth) on how to not get yourself into that situation though:
You have to be solid mentally in yourself as an adult before you enter into a relationship. 100%.
If your partner is doing shit that makes you feel uncomfortable or bad about yourself, acknowledge it. Speak to your partner about it. If they try to downplay your feelings then - if it's significant enough - walk.
If they try to gaslight you (HUGE thing for me. She made me think I had anger issues, and I believed her.) Jump shit ASAP.

Main thing - Know how to break up with someone. Be comfortable doing it and walking away. Understand that you can walk away whenever you want and that you don't have to be in any situation that makes you upset.

The longer you stay with them, the more they can get in your head. They're really fucking good at getting inside your head. The more they know about you, the more of an arsenal they have.

It's fucked, and you don't even know it's fucked until you have an epiphany. I had my epiphany when she pulled some bullshit on boxing day and I just dropped everything with my family and went for a walk on my own where I was able to breathe and think clearly. Then the penny dropped - I am unhappy as fuck and she's the cause. She's breaking me down from what I was into a nobody. I need to get out.

I wish I could describe this further so that I might be able to help any guys who are in the same situation I was.

ok f.a.m. thanks for the info. gl with your life, hope everything works out for u

Same to you mate, wish you luck. Keep your head on straight and you won't end up in my previous position.

Girls don't feel me up at parties because I'm 5'8 and irrelevant in muscle sized no matter how big I get. I just sleep with low standard tinder girls. Eh.

>parties
lel

I talked to a girl at my college yesterday, she was nice so about it.You might want to talk to her first and compliment her and then tell her the reason why you came up to her. Damn do compliments work, she even made this cute expressions and put her hands up to her face.