Be 25 year old virgin who never had a gf

>Be 25 year old virgin who never had a gf
>9/10 female coworker literally invites me over to her house to fuck her, most likely to spite her boyfriend whom she always talks shit about
>Know her boyfriend is a good dude even if he is a bit of a chad so I tell her I will come over but instead I told her boyfriend to go over this weekend with me so we can greet her, not to fuck her

Did I do the right thing Veeky Forums? The smart thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=whNCh4wvTs4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, you did the right thing. Bros before hoes is the only meme that's not a meme.

>so I tell her I will come over but instead I told her boyfriend to go over this weekend with me so we can greet her, not to fuck her
what do you mean? did you tell him she wanted to cheat on you or not

Yes thats why he is coming too

I feel like the reason there are so many no gf virgins like me is because men dont help each other out anymore and instead suck up to women to our collective disadvantage.

you done good, based user

youtube.com/watch?v=whNCh4wvTs4

Either you'll become better friends with bro and double teaming her or you saved your bro from a shit relationship. Either way you done good.

try to work a deal out with him and see if he can fuck some other chick beforehand and instead of him being at the door with you have him watch you go inside from far away and have him let you fuck her, team work yo thatd he hella cool

Should have arranged some complicates scheme where you first fuck her and then you both confront her.

Now she can claim innocence and you're still a virgin at the end.

Do whatever lets you get the most sleep at night.

nice guys finish last m8

I done this before, she twisted the story and put it all on me

the chad ended up beating me up (I was dyel at the time)

kek like 3 days after she cheated on him with someone else and then left him

cunt

Some may hate OP but the only thing that compares to busting on the tits of a solid 9/10 is exposing a girl who's acting like a ho.

You're a fuckin idiot lol

I would have fucked her desu.
Fuck that guy. He'll be out of your life in a few years anyways and all you'll have to show for it was that one time you were a nice boy who didn't do nothing wrong. It's gay.

If he was a good dude then she wouldn't be trying to cheat on him.
And if she is trying to do so anyways, then you would have done him a favor by breaking him up with a legit whore.

The most likely scenario though is that you're autistic and she was never going to fuck you at all.

yeah sorry. this is what losers do. just say no, she has not done anything with you yet.

This. What a bunch of pussies in this thread.

>go over this weekend with me so we can greet her
Don't get any more involved just let them sort out their shit now that you told him

What the actual fuck op. No you didnt, you are an idiot: you either go and fuck her or mind your own fucking business, specially with a coworker. Now shell hate you, the dude wont give two shits about you (you dont even know him) and you dont get to wet ur dick (you clearly need it).

would he have done the same?

the answer is "no"

you did good user. just dont let her scheme her way out of it

white guy living in asia here, karma-BS warning : i have been told and have seen by myself that people like you tend to be rewarded for their good deed later.
You're a good dude. Don't let cynical dicks who're running out of credit, tell you otherwise.

>be me, 22
>just moved to asia for job
>Pretty similar situation to yours
>slightly older chick is being all "japanesu staru"
>Has a boyfriend but clearly unsatisfied
>afterwork, drink a lot.
>really a lot. Asian-bottoms-up-in-a-row engaged
>I take pills so i cant drink but used to pretending drinking.
>only sober guy at the party
>chick explicitly ask me to take her home because "I scared alone"
>instead take her to her boyfriend while she sleeps in my car
>talks to her man to manlet style (even though he is older he listens to me like i'm his dad)
>he realises i could have fucked his girl instead of taking her here
>"Eternally grateful for what you did"
>Next day they have a long talk
>next year they get married
>Year after the dad passes away
>Turns out that guy was a fucking hundred-millionaire
>I have unlimited favors with a millionaire with a "debt of honor" because i didn't get laid one night 4 years ago.

Went into business with him later as his partner and the money is rolling. Everytime i think about this pussy i didn't get and the life it brought me instead, i smile..

cringiest post itt

We need more of this user and less of this