youtu.be/rKMhA65EsYM?t=25s
youtube.com/watch?v=qnjYyfkcaNI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who are you quoting?

Do you prefer strapon or real dick?

who are you trying to pickup there?

Are there lots of hot chicks there?

Today's workout?

And if the answer is no, we can go ahead and stop this thread because there will be no further questions.

what do you think 17.4 will be?

Can you ask this girl what's her jaw routine

Yes

Pic related. We are taking it easy since tomorrow a lot of people are going to do the open workout

Nobody, I'm here with my wife

I hope it's more weight lifting oriented than the past 2

Why are you literally burning over $100 a month for unorganized workouts that you could find online for free and do either at a cheaper gym or at home?

How many herniated discs have you got?

Because $100 isn't shit to me. Why are you criticizing a strangers spending habits on a Mongolian throat singing imageboard?

0 injuries for me in the 10 months I have been going. It seems as though 95% of the regular people who come here are never injured, I only know of 3 people being out due to injuries and 2 of those were injuries not related to lifting st all. (One dude had a serious respiratory infection and the other broke his leg on a motorcycle)

that ginger looks hot

> starts "ask me anything" thread
> gets mad when people ask him things

Why not drop that same 100$ per month on a high quality 24/7 gym where you'll maximize gains and minimize injuries. Hell get a decent PT for an extra 50$ per month.

Seriously crossfit is bad for you unless you've already done Oly/PL in life.

My gym has a Oly trainer who has dedicated classes for Oly 3 times a week at no extra cost. Not to mention it's the only gym in my town that actually has the space to do Oly lifts. For the price I don't think it's too bad.

>crosfit
>oly trainer

Yea sure

Literally no lifting

>assault bike

Have you ever tried one? I swear you would not be able to get on one and go balls to the wall for 30 seconds straight.

Lmao

why is that the saddest group of dyels ever posted on Veeky Forums? i thought crotch rip was sposed to be some leet-tier shit. looks like a room full of homeless katrina victims.
>100 a month nothing cause so rich
>spending that to WOD with a bunch of fat ugly neets in a warehouse
kek

how do I into Glassman mode?

You mean this athlete?

how do your joints feel

They feel fine, normally even on high reps involving the legs, my joints feel no worse than doing a intense squat session of 5x5.

>crossfit
youtu.be/rKMhA65EsYM?t=25s

you laugh, but California's considering banning them

Kek

Why?

>oblig
youtube.com/watch?v=qnjYyfkcaNI [Open]

listen, the truth is that Crossfit is good for one thing only: making smoking hot chick bodies. It is a workout program designed to optimize the female body.

why?

do you do dick-sits for reps or for time?

>95% of the regular people are never injured
>95% of the people who are able to come here consistently are never injured
>95% of the uninjured people are uninjured