So I'm 300lbs and acne ridden

So I'm 300lbs and acne ridden

If I do a 30 min. Elliptical routine daily and eat under 1200 cals a day, how long till I'm fuckable?

Other urls found in this thread:

tdeecalculator.net/
bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/initial-body-fat-and-body-composition-changes.html
liamrosen.com/fitness.html#part3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You'd probably die, m8

idk but one thing is for sure if you start today you'll be a day closer than if you don't start today

He's a fat fuck. He wont start ever.

never, you fucking goofed.

you'll always have fucked up stretchies and loose skin will totally fuck with your facial complexion, your hormones have gone out the window, i really doubt you went through puberty properly and it'll be even worse once you EAT 1200 CALS A FUCKING DAY and crash your testosterone further

someone may try dispute this, but it is true. No matter what you'll always be bearing the cross of an ex-whale lifestyle.

This isn't to dissuade you from trying, you should still lose weight in interest of your health, but slowly at 2000 calories with tons of fibre. You'll never be ready for the beach, so why rush it and put your health at risk?

I've actually kept up this routine for a month now.

yeah but could you read my post for 5 seconds?

Well you shouldn't eat 1200 kcals, eat 500 under your TDEE, check the sticky. Starving yourself is physically, and physiologically detrimental. Losing weight is about consistent effort.

Yea but I could do physical therapy or surgery to help with that stuff

I had no idea 1200 calls was considered low...

It depends on the person. For most people it is.

For example: i'm 6'1", 178 lbs, and my TDEE is ~2750. That means to maintain my current weight, at my level of exercise, I should eat about 2750 kcal.

>1200 cals
At 300 pounds your eating 3 times that. Try eating 2500kcals a day and going on a walk. If you workout to hard at your weight you will end up injuring yourself senpai. Also eat high protein.

I'm just under 6 feet, and am 18, and immnot looking to build muscle, so should I move up to 1500 cals?

read my fucking post idiot.

you'll ruin your hormone levels with a deficit that large you dumb fuck.

there is no physical therapy or surgery to help with stretch marks THEY ARE SCARS.

Loose skin is permanent damage.

Hormone damage is very hard to recover from.

by all means fuck your shit up and do a large deficit. you probably think it's a meme and the best way to lose weight is drop all calories and lose weight fast.

whatever, your funeral.

How the fuck does a large defecit harm my hormones at all?

First of all, use something like Fitness Pal to track you calories. You might think you're eating 1200, but are actually eating more. Again, READ THE STICKY, all of it. If you still have questions, then come here. For your calorie intake use this. Again, its your TDEE - 500 kcal to lose weight.

tdeecalculator.net/

google it, the research is your responsibility.

>all dat broscience

I hope you don't actually believe all that bullshit user.

Do this! This is good advice.

lolololololoololololol

congrats you have a real shot at ruining this guys life by trying to discredit my post.

keep it up breh, thought i dont see what you have against him.

Read these links from the sticky

bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/initial-body-fat-and-body-composition-changes.html

liamrosen.com/fitness.html#part3

spend all the money you do on food instead on surgery to remove your loose skin and on steroids
you'll be more than fuckable in 2 years tops