Does anyone feel kind of sad for Jason Genova? He could've pussy-slaying chad, fit and good looking...

Does anyone feel kind of sad for Jason Genova? He could've pussy-slaying chad, fit and good looking, but he is literally retarded and no matter how hard he lifts he'll always be that way?

It sucks, how life can just shit on you big time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BzHi1eqhDz8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hes not retarded

Not retarded bro, ADD, dislexia, two major plane crashes

jasons .. short and not handsome .. what the fuck are we even pretending to talk about in this thread?

nigga pull the plug

It's because of his retardation. Have you ever wondered why people with downs have round faces?

its funny, ive been watching jason and thinking hes a delusional silly fuck this whole time then i found this one video... he was actually pretty damn aesthetic as a teenager

skip to 1:50 for jasons peak aesthetic form

youtube.com/watch?v=BzHi1eqhDz8

he's 5'7"

he's an overcompensating manlet

He has a youtube channel that will earn more than you ever will

So what? I'd rather be poor than mentally handicapped

not autism

Nah that nigga provides me with free entertainment lol

lol that's if he can get sponsor and promote product

but i doubt he does all that

What if I told you I make between 0 and 1 million dollars a month? Is that a good estimate?

Jason is not even 5'7"
in his very first old videos he claimed 5'6'' or 5'6.5''

>autism, ADD

he has fetal alcohol syndrome. never had a chance

Implying those two arent the same

Those stains on pants are grim

Thing about Jason is hes been at it for over ten years. In the time hes been doing it many guys who gave him shit quit and even had sex changes.
Jason is the spirit of perseverance.

not too bad desu

Prince Andrew has said he was 5'7 in an DRM episode

>The episode where his trainers check out his new house and raid his pantry for stuff that doesn't fit into his diet
>His mom has an explanation for everything
>Never shuts up, always has a whole tangent to go on for everything
>Jason asks her to confirm that he's not retarded and just has ADD, Dyslexia, and OCD
>She pauses, goes "Yes", and leaves the room

Not really, the guy lives in his own fucking head. If he had self awareness then yeah maybe I would. But Jason doesn't give a shit so why should I?

Far as he's concerned he's the best bodybuilder since creg titus and has a darn born back and only loses his shows because of politics bro.

Pretty sure that was Adam Harper era when he was in his late 20's.

Jason started training as a ""bodybuilder"" when he was 23, he was a doughy ball in his first video. Even more so than now.

But yeah Adam actually got him pretty damn lean and looking good.

you are until proven otherwise

his peak condition was like 15% bf. That's not pretty lean unfortunately.

Most people stop their bulk when they hit 15-16% bf.

No, he's been around 12% before.

seems like all his friends and coaches tell him he needs to get leaner and stop eating garbage

but he never had anything close to the amount of muscle mass required to compete, so I never saw the point of telling him to cut

I think you're vastly overestimating how much you earn from uploading a video to youtube every now and then... Even assuming the highest numbers on socialblade for his channel, I earn about 3x-4x as much on a per-hour basis as a programmer.

well, just looking better is surely worth it, no?

nice delusion. he would btfo some random show in florida if he dropped to middleweight class.

but he will never have enough willpower to drop sub 10% bf because he is too concerned about being 'big and freaky'. Jason thinks he weighs 180lbs competition ready but its closer to 160lbs.