How to make a pump last

I just wanna know how to make my pump last for a few extra hours after my workout? Anything I should do in terms of water intake, supps? Maybe workouts that I can add on to the end of my lifting that'll make the pump last longer?

Why?
You should be getting g a crazy pump in the gym, then having 15-20 minutes of stretching before you leave, you won't keep as much pump but you'll grow faster and once you're big enough you won't need to worry about a pump.
This is dyel talk

This is just for an upcoming date, to look as good as possible that night. My arms at this point just barely file the sleeves of the shirt I'm planning on wearing, but if I have a pump it's tight. So I just wanna make the pump last as long as possible for during the date.

Do quick calisthenics every day to keep the pump up.
Or you can do what arnold did
He wanted to stay swole every day. So no matter what he did a quick workout to get that pump. He also swears that this is how he got such relatively large arms.

Dumbbells in the car? Sneak in some dumbbells in the bathroom prior to the date.

True autism

Anadrol and test p will work fast

OK, the date is Monday night (her only day off work), so I need the best way to utilize the next three and a half days to make myself LOOK as big as possible, In addition to my normal workouts, what should I do?

Creatine, bicep curl xF every hour

Ur fucked m8

You're fucking retarded, whoever you're seeing isn't going to care that much about how big your muscles look
If your muscles are literally the only positive aspect that she would be attracted to you've already lost.

Jesus its any wonder why most of you losers are virgins

So you wear a mustard stained wife beater to your first date with someone?

salt and carbs, but not too many carbs or you'll look bloated in the abdomen

Otherwise steriods

So, up salt a bit, up carbs a bit, start taking creatine again, and lots more water?

Try taking dbol, when I take it my pump lasts for days, my pump at the gym gets so ridiculous that I don't have to stop a set because I'm tired, I'll just be too pumped to put out a rep.

If I wasn't scared of roids I'd totally do that. I wouldn't be natty if I wasn't a pussy.

And you'll have testicular cancer and hair loss within the year.

I've heard of something meant purely to make the pump last, this board is pretty shitty for not knowing it.
Try google. I'll post if I find the answer.

NO2 preworkouts like NO Xplode, Gaspari PlasmaJets and something called P-slin.

That's what I found. Or just get on gear like a man.

Are you fucking retarded?

There's nothing wrong with wanting to look your best.

yeah don't take my advice if you want to take dbol you need to pin test otherwise you will shut your hpta down bad.
Really thats why I have baldness in my genetics and I'm currently running test e anadrol and dbol, and im good to fucking go. don't spread bullshit about gear when you don't know shit, their is no proof that it causes testicular cancer, and some people might get hairloss but it is not that rapid, and who gives a fuck about being bald when you're jacked??
Preworkouts are fake, I supplement caffeine because that about all youll get from a preworkout. NO is supposed to make you more vascular? my ass fucking snake oil, but if you want to toss away $30 a month on the shit go right ahead, I won't stop you.

So you're saying you don't wanna loom at your absolute best on a first date?

Deadlift girls

>You're fucking retarded, whoever you're seeing isn't going to care that much about how big your muscles look
Not him but my girlfriend said when we met and on our first date she couldn't stop staring at my chest and thinking how all other guys are skinny or chubby
It didn't seal the deal, my autistic charm did that, it just increases interest.

>wanting to look good on a date is autistic
No.

Just stick your thumb in your mouth and blow on it as hard as you can. Jeez, didn't you ever watch cartoons?

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*
> oh yum yes that is a *sniff* tasty one that poo.... yes delicious shit in my cunty *sniff* yum
*FLEEEEEEEEERPOL*
> oh yes extra poo on that one
* PRRRRRRRIIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGG*
> no nuggets for me this time what an unlucky *lick* boy i am flaggono reply or ur mama die tonight in slep *FLURRRG*

>the date is Monday night (her only day off work)

you're already in her frame. this relationship isn't gonna go anywhere.

Are you suggesting that me making the choice to meet her on Monday night for a date because it's her only night off work while I have lots of free time is a problem? Like, I should have insisted on a Friday night date like some autist?

>that shitty squatting form
dropped

into my mouth

Dude don't listen to this obviously autistic shit.

Seriously, if youre not currently taking creatine daily, just start loading on that tonight. During the initial loading phase i gained like 8lbs. Follow instructions on the label.

hahahahahahahhahahahaha

stuff that increases igf-1 like ibutamoren will make your pump last until the next day easily. If you overdo it, it can be almost painful.

lots of sideeffects tho.

Time under tension. Horrible for strength gains, great for pump.