Why are there more attractive women than men in public?

I see there more women who fit the media standards of a beautiful women than there are men who fit the media standards of a hot and masculine man when I walk out in public.

Why is this the case,Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UDkkjI5NHgg
google.com/search?num=30&q=does birth control make you less attractive&oq=birth control men attracted to women&gs_l=serp.1.0.0i71k1l8.0.0.0.32800.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0....0...1c..64.serp..0.0.0.eBIHJa8AawA
medicaldaily.com/birth-control-may-alter-physical-attraction-single-women-pill-more-likely-date-311164
huffingtonpost.com/ricki-pollycove-md/birth-control-can-your-birth-control_b_804257.html
medicalnewstoday.com/releases/35663.php
goingoffthepill.org/hormonal-birth-control-risks-side-effects/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

women are valued for beauty and they wear makeup/work on their appearance a shit ton more

Yah, but I noticed there are a lot of women with defined jaws (ranging from small to large). While i see men with beta undefined double chins

M A K E U P
most women look like dogs, just like men, but they can paint their faces to make a 4/10 into a 6 or 7

semi sure that you can change the way your cheekbones look with makeup . maybe you can make your jaw more defined too? maybe they eat more veggies/fruit as a kid, that helps develop good jawline.

top tier man without makeup

"top tier" woman without makeup and after makeup.

fuck women they are frauding their genetics degenerate.

women store less bodyfat on their face and store it on their legs and butt and boobs

More estrogen and pollution that affects testosterone production
The city lifestyle is more suited and rewarding to females

Go to a smaller village and you'll see more attractive men

Uhm depends really. If you go to rural bumfuck america, there's a lot of fat and ugly people both genders. But if you go to the city, there are more attractive men and women than average.

this makes sense

>they can paint their faces

So can we. Learn to use concealer and you can cheat women. Refuse to learn, and the only person you cheat is yourself.

Not really.

Yes. and have a good skincare routine.

youtube.com/watch?v=UDkkjI5NHgg

This one works for me.

dem alpha asian pretty boy genetics

can i have?

Female beauty standards went down while male beauty standards went astronomically up. Women also have more artifices, and every part of their body has been fetishized.

female beauty standards have stayed the same imo.

But male beauty standards have went way way up.

> if u dont look like superman, u have no hope of being with a female

Well, I mean some European village that isn't being raped by refugees right now
Most young men are strong and attractive ish

Oh, I live in America and it's a different story. Do you have any pictures of these young attractive men? no homo. europe probably has less fatties than here in america. america is burger capital of the world.

All the attractive men are at home shitposting on Veeky Forums

no. Veeky Forums is full of DYELS from other boards and ugly teenagers doing 5 x 5s

I'm just talking from experience, lived in both European and Canadian big and small cities and villages, most attractive men I saw in small European places

like him?

Because you're straight you fag- wait.

But seriously, men don't give a shit about beauty because most of us can become 10/10 without makeup but you should be able to get to 8 bodyfat%, wash your mouth and have style.

IMO Veeky Forums is handsome as fuark as well, Veeky Forums too but they're bitchy and if you ever post your handsome face there but have a pixel of imperfection on your face, they are going to insult you to death and be jealous like a girl ayyyy.
Also Like for example I can look like pic related but gotta lower my bodyfat percentage and get a bit fit again.

Do they wear contacts too? Her eyes changed color.

I think attractivness depends on your facial structure genetics. you wont look attractive if you have a receding chin/jaw, even if u cut down to 9 percent bodyfat.

Veeky Forums is bitchy and its shit. full of either round faced/skinnyfat cuck fashioncels, baby faced asians, or chiseled hollow cheek models. the first two being the most common

>I think attractivness depends on your facial structure genetics. you wont look attractive if you have a receding chin/jaw, even if u cut down to 9 percent bodyfat.
True, but most men that were not mouthbreathers can look good.
I'm a living example of what happens when you actually breathe from your nose instead of your mouth, I got a nice jawline behind this bodyfat.

Sorry for those no-jawline anons that didn't got good parents, it's not your fault and I wished I could do some kind of fund for those anons that need money for the surgery desu.

lol wut?
I see a lot more ok looking dudes than females if I really pay attention.
I can even say I know many hot guys with average chicks.
Also friendly reminder that past 28 y.o. there are less and less hot chicks and more and more hot guys

jaw surgery and implants are wonderful

Women age like shit. Men look better as they age if they take care of themselves as they get older. Men's jaws and features are still growing as they grow older.

1. Makeup. Guys can change their hair or lower bodyfat, but that's pretty much it (no attractive girl takes beards seriously, they know the jawlet meme). Essentially to be an attractive man you roll with much worse odds than to be an attractive female

2. Social media. You see attractive girls when you're outside and inside, look at this board for example. Guys just don't post on Instagram as much as girls do

All the good looking dudes are too busy banging hot chicks to spend time in public, obviously.

Thinner neck+thinner shoulders=seemingly bigger jaw

Nah theyre probably in university gyms and frat houses and high schools around the nation. and where the rich people are.

>no attractive girl takes beards seriously, they know the jawlet meme

ecks dee

nice

Nah not really. girls legit got more wider faces while mens are more pointy

There was that okcupid research where they found that female attractiveness follows a normal distribution (i.e 50% of women are above average, 50% below, most are close to average with few very attractive/very ugly women.

Males in the other hand had 80% rated as below average and only 20% as above average.

So there you go, we're ugly notherfuckers

Found it

I interpreted the data differently. I see it as a man you need to be a 7+ from the male perspective to be seen as 5/10 for women.

The fact that women rating men does not follow a bell curve means its women who have the skewed perspective not that guys are just ugly

The average man is not far below average to the average woman

The rule of hypergamy you can't blame women for acting like this it's literally encoded into their brain. For most of our evolutionary history 17 women reproduced for ever male

This means that chad has always ruled. A few men having like 12-18 children each with various women. My advice to guys out there is to strive towards fitting your definition of what a 7/10 male looks and acts like

Edit

>The average man IS SEEN AS far below average to the average woman

Women are not honest.
Women's attraction to men is also determined by her menstrual cycle.
A menstrual cycle that is changed while on and is irrevocably damaged by birth control pills.

>A menstrual cycle that is changed while on and is irrevocably damaged by birth control pills

But is it damaged in our favor or against it?

Q T
T

What?
Damage tends to mean negatively impacted.
Severly lowered ability to have children and permafucked sexual drive and response.

Oh and men are literally not attracted to women who are on birth control pills. Like, at all.
They apparently give off an odor that is 100% dick repellent.

Women care more about emotional attributes like status, intelligence, kindness, ect over physical attributes, which most guys know which is why they dont put as much effort into their looks.

Except for Veeky Forums, who is so autistic they dont realize this and then go and lift for girls.

You're literally retarded

Women, usually attribute those positive attributes to any handsome guy that drenches their panties. So...yeah.

>Damage tends to mean negatively impacted

Yeah, for her. It's only damage to MEN if the damage makes her less likely to put out. So, does it?

Are you dense?
Of course it limits their ability to have children, that's the fucking point.
And sure, in some cases there's a temporary decrease in libido, but it goes away once they stop taking it.
As for the dick repellent, some of my friends are on BC and I definitely still want to fuck them

make-up

It doesn't matter if they put out. Birth control pills makes them repulsive on a chemical level.
They even look and act less attractive because of them.

Not only that, but men being fit(not rando gear head but actually fit) and virile confuses and upsets them, making them outright bitches towards Veeky Forums men.

Let me put it in another way.
A life long gold star ME HATE MEN lesbian who has logically never ever even considered birth control will instantly put out and have the best sex of her entire life with a rando Veeky Forums chad/jamal/vincent/manuel before a horny straight woman who's been on birth control since she first became fertile will even consider having sex with him.

That is a very scary yet unfortunate fact of reality.

because you're not homosexual

No they didnt. Lighting changed.

>Of course it limits their ability to have children, that's the fucking point.
Yeah but it will never be as good as it was before the birth control
>And sure, in some cases there's a temporary decrease in libido, but it goes away once they stop taking it.
Yeah but it will always be permanently blunted and never be truly normal.
>As for the dick repellent, some of my friends are on BC and I definitely still want to fuck them
Yeah pussy is pussy, but a chick who's never been on birth control vs a chick who's been on it for years?
The chick who's never been on even if she's a bit less physically attractive is going to get the dick and get it good.

And all of the above and more has been scientifically proven. It's just that no one wants to talk about it because the social ramifications would be disastrous.

I've noticed the opposite, especially with white women. They tend to have horrible jawlines due to being skinnyfat

I notice you're not actually providing any such proof.

>Birth control pills makes them repulsive on a chemical level

Somehow I think most of us here would manage to power through it.

>negative canthal tilt

he loses a solid 1 point for this

I'm gonna need a citation for that.
You know, for when I explain to other people the totally real truth you have revealed to me.

If you talk to gay men, they think the exact opposite. You're trained to only look at women

This is like, basic understanding. You must not have much common sense, not trying to rag on you just hoping to light the fire. Most people don't realize how unaware of the world they are

google.com/search?num=30&q=does birth control make you less attractive&oq=birth control men attracted to women&gs_l=serp.1.0.0i71k1l8.0.0.0.32800.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0....0...1c..64.serp..0.0.0.eBIHJa8AawA

medicaldaily.com/birth-control-may-alter-physical-attraction-single-women-pill-more-likely-date-311164

huffingtonpost.com/ricki-pollycove-md/birth-control-can-your-birth-control_b_804257.html

Want me to post the one where women who've never taken birth control are as horny and sexually sensitive as teenage girls and orgasmic as slutty rave girls on x and able to pop out dna perfect rodents well into into their 50's?

This is Veeky Forums, we know how to 'mire dudes, dude.

None of those links say anything about permanent changes...

They really dont, which is why even after getting Veeky Forums you dont get laid autismo

If you're 'mirin dyels and fatties you're doing it wrong. Guess what most men are.

If being over 6' and 200lb at 11%bf was as easy as painting your face and styling your hair, all men would look like models too.

100% products

As a photographer I've arrived to shoots and seen millions of completely ugly cunts who turned into swans after the mua finished 2 hours of work. After a couple of years I'm wasnt even shocked anymore desu

They actually do.
Which is how I got laid. I'm a complete selfish odd cockhead who has fuck all going for him in life except a big dick, my height, my build and not being completely hideous.

medicalnewstoday.com/releases/35663.php
goingoffthepill.org/hormonal-birth-control-risks-side-effects/

This isn't some conspiracy theory or something. This is a fact.

I noticed this with particularly Asian women in america

And not Asian women in Asia

Seriously think the women's rights thing is getting to their heads and affecting them hormonally

>describes the exact emotional attributes that contributed to getting laid
Well done, thanks for proving my point

Lol idiot

>This isn't some conspiracy theory or something
>goingoffthepill.org

They do. The same way you attribute positive traits to an attractive female, even of you dont actually know anything about them. Its a natural and common psychology phenomenon.

Did you actually read it? I mean, you can easily do a few google/yahoo/bing bing searches to corroborate everything on that page I linked.

Wait...whut?

>Do some >research man
>Like, on google

>I'm a complete selfish odd cockhead
Which is definitely considered attractive by a lot of women? Idiot

had five good friends in HS, all were 6'4 or taller, some were chubby, one was straight up fat, one was athletic.

10 years later- all married with kids.

we were all equally autistic, but i always stuck out with girls because being 5'10 just means you're average, and you need something extra.

this makes perfect sense to me, it's how we got people to be 5'10 to begin with, a bunch of 5'2-5'3 guys were excluded while the 5'6-5'7 guys were getting laid.

Because you aren't gay enough to be on Veeky Forums
Please go, and stay go.

>finding any woman attractive, ever

Women have to be good looking to survive.
Men don't.

looks like a child and a fucking pajeet

>that guy looks like a loo-lander
Something wrong with your eyes brah?

Because men are really ugly, there is nothing beautiful about them

You sound like a tumblr feminist

Holy shit. So there's statistically like a really small chance that you will have offspring? What did the rest do when they realized they will never have children? Drank themselves to death just like today?

that's blatantly not true, I'm like a 6 or 7 and I bang 9s because I'm not a fucking degenerate and I know how to talk to them. There's only a glass ceiling if you're a fat antisocial retard who doesn't take care of themselves

>because attractiveness is +50% grooming/clothing, and women pay much more attention to it than men. Same reason gay dudes are generally more good-looking than straight men.
But this 4tard, virgins complaining about Chad and wanting to be 300 pounds muscle-beasts, but couldn't be bothered to change their T-shirt and get a decent shave

Bullshit. I live in a village in Germany, 90% of the male population looks like 200 generations of incest.

It's confirmed, ugly dudes flock to online dating.

Go to Arizona and see the opposite: this is a land where the men are better looking than the women. But for your question the media follows the money: women still want men to work for them; if they look good, men will be motivated. Daytime television is full of this fuckery of well-disguised women and less than average looking men, decorating houses & shit. And the men shown are like this because that's what men actually want to see - to *believe* they can get the 8/10 and still be themselves.If you want to meet a standard, set it yourself, then be proud of your accomplishment and get who you want.

concealer to conceal what, m8?

I seriously hope you don't have fucking blemishes on your skin? who even has that past 17yo?

Hmm let's see

Fake face included with paint on skin color, fake eye lashes, contoured to make their faces look skinnier.

Fake hair, extensions, coloring, weaves.

Fake boobs, lifts, push ups, stuffing.

Fake butts = sculpting pants, shape wear etc.

Hmm so how is it girls look more attractive than me? Because they are fake as fuck. I wish all women had to walk around as themselves so they could really take a self esteem blow. So many women have inflated self worth because they transform themselves into someone else and get complimented all day on that fake appearance. Congrats.

This guy is wrong.

The actual data is:
Basically women are much more picky and men are more generous. We will find interested in 5 outta 10s and women will only go for 8/10s etc.

It's funny when you know this and hear feminist rheoeric becasue men are much more forgiving of a womans appearance and women are much more shallow. At least when it comes to online dating.

>Hmm so how is it girls look more attractive than me?

lmao I meant 'men'. Guess my projecting is coming out.

Because you don't look for attractive men.

Not really anymore. Most likely. You will have kids because it's the modern age. Monogamy is a big part of our post scarcity society.

it's just that for thousands of years back when all humans were still in Africa most men were not able to have kids possibly due to lack of resources

Not really. i am more redpilled than you, you bluepilled faggot. tumblr feminists are degenerate compared to lookism incels. lookism incels are the most redpilled.

LOL i see hgtv and i see incel men with hot women wives on house hunters

I have no idea what you are talking about, whenever I go outside all I see are underdeveloped subhumans, victims of modernity and of the genetic degeneration occuring after the introduction of agriculture.

Most girls can be cute just by not being fat. Add on makeup and the average girl will be attractive.

Also, keep in mind that the majority of girls you see have makeup on in some form or another. Look up "no-makeup makeup" or "natural makeup" to see what I mean.