You're almost there bro don't give up

>You're almost there bro don't give up

The guy on the right would be attractive if he put effort into his appearance.

literally impossible

He'd be more attractive, and that's true for anyone. Let's not kid ourselves here though.

he might go from a 3 to a 4, but he would never be "attractive"

Fuck off EvaXephon

>Wear a collared shirt
>Get a tan
>Style his hair
>Don't wear fucking video game shirts

holy shit he went from cuck to chad

No way dude you are delusional unless he resurrect as chad

this is what normies think "just be more confident" does

Doing what I said plus confidence and a sense of humor would make most women be attracted to him.

i've seen this meme for a long time, but what's the source of the guy on the right?

/r9k/ pls go
>Veeky Forums on the left and /r9k/ on the right

>call of pussy

fat ugly landwhales and Hyenas dont count as most women

Most American women are fat and ugly though. Most Americans are fat and ugly.

The guy on the right is obviously distorting his face with some photoshop/filter fuckery.
Did you seriously not realize this? Or has my autism failed me once again?

>get Veeky Forums
>get a tan
>fix hair somehow
>grow beard????
>lose the video game T shirt
>develop 11/10 personality
>get rich and famous

Idk, that guy is fortune's fool

>get rich and famous
Damn, I never thought that I should be rich or famous. Thanks! I'll start today.

>IT RUBS THE LOTION ON ITS SKIN

I love how you guys think that a man's face matters fuck-all.

Power, status, and confidence, that's it. Everything else is secondary.

t. bluepilled faggot

>get big
>train neck
>get a hair cut
>get a nose job

He'd look fine after that

yeah keep telling yourself that

>asymmetric face
>bug eyed
>no browridge
>pitiful jaw
>non-existent chin
>pathetic head shape
>grotesque, weirdly shaped mouth

Its time to visit Gandy

What is wrong with you?

Although male masculinity is associated with health benefits, it is also associated with negative personality traits and behaviors. For example, high-testosterone men are less likely to marry, more likely to divorce and have more marital problems than lower testosterone men (Booth & Dabbs, 1993).
Men with higher testosterone are also less likely to feel a need to respond to infant cries than men with lower testosterone (Fleming, Corter, Stallings & Steiner, 2002). Masculine male faces are also ascribed antisocial traits, such as low warmth, low emotionality, dishonesty, low cooperativeness and poor quality as a parent (Boothroyd, Jones, Burt & Perrett, 2007; Perrett et al., 1998). Masculine men are also perceived to have more interest in short-term than in long-term relationships (Kruger, 2006), and masculine men have more short-term, but not long-term, partners than feminine men do (Rhodes, Simmons & Peters, 2005).
Attraction to masculinity is a function of the tradeoffs between the benefits of greater genetic health and the costs of lower investment in relationships and children (Fink & Penton-Voak, 2002; Gangestad & Simpson, 2000; Little, Jones, Penton-Voak, Burt & Perrett, 2002).
Factors that affect the relative importance of these costs and benefits affect this tradeoff. For example, the benefits of genetic health for offspring can only be attained when women are able to conceive and preferences for masculine traits are accordingly greater when conception risk is high (for reviews, see Fink & Penton-Voak, 2002; Gangestad & Simpson, 2000; Gangestad & Thornhill, 2008; Jones et al., 2008). Additionally, the paternal investment costs associated with partnering with a masculine man are less important in short-term relationships than in long-term relationships. Accordingly, women prefer more masculine men for short-term than for long-term relationships (Burt et al., 2007; Little et al., 2002; Little, Cohen, Jones & Belsky, 2007

tl;dr Men with high test are the ones slaying prime age women, and a lot of them. While low t beta cucks just are asexual handbags for used up hags and unfeminine hipster bitches

So thats the haircut then, or maybe the PUA seminar i cant tell

Plastic surgery and steroids exist for a reason.

>Most women
>Attracted

Im pretty sure that this is b8 bug let me address this

When you say shit like this you give FALSE HOPE, especially irl. You're LYING to someone in order to make YOURSELF feel better because you made someone else feel a bit better through your shared ignorance.

No one short of blind will be physically attracted to him. End of story.

all that shit sounds good though

I think I'd take this over being 5'2....