Hey Veeky Forums

Hey Veeky Forums

Many years ago I used to be into body building and MMA, I got quite muscular from my adventures. I used to come here to discuss building muscle, but today I come here to ask something that most of you will probably be horrified at. I would like some advice on loosing muscle, particularly in my target areas.

After meeting my now wife I began to lose interest in lifting, this was probably assisted by the fact that she likes skinny guys. Over the past 3 years I've been with her I have thinned down and lost almost 15 kg of muscle. However while most of my body looks proportionate my Lats and Serratus Anterior haven't shrunk to the same degree as the other muscles and look awfully out of place.

I've been considering going on a very-low protein diet and doing very high rep, low weight exercises for that region to slim it. Problem is I don't know if this diet will work and I also can't figure out any exercises that very specifically target those regions and wont reduce other muscle groups.

tl;dr Need high rep, low weight exercises specific to lats and serratus anterior to use with a low protein diet to assist in reducing those areas. Also, will it work?

Pic, somewhat related

divorce your wife

>Letting a girl get in the way of gains

You will never make it.

Divorce your wife

If you do deep tissue massage to a muscle over time without strengthening it at the same time, it will weaken and shrink to normal. Grab a massage ball.

Its pretty easy, do bench press 1x1 on your wife over a bridge

Letting gains get in the way of a great sex life, no thanks lads. I've got the girl I don't need the muscle anymore.

Do you mind explaining the science behind this? I've never heard it before.

>Being this much of a beta

Why is everyone blaming the girl here?

Op is obviously a beta cuck. He probably just lifted purely to get a girl and then gave up right afterwards.

He's going to be a mess once she leaves him.

Also he's completely fucking retarded since he thinks working on those muscles at high reps and low protein is going to disolve them or something.

I don't know why she settled on him. Probably because she gets to sleep with whoever she wants I guess with no strings attached

If your this weak she will leave you

lol that's fucking pathetic i almost feel sorry for you

So regardless of all the other shit, why is high reps low protein a bad idea?

Listen to these

If she ever told you that she doesn't like your body or prefers skinny guys or whatever she was shit testing you and you didn't pass, expect divorce soon

Disgusting. You disgust me.

But, just starve yourself, it's the best way to become the twink of her dreams. Any exercise at all will help retain muscle mass.

post reverse progress please

Starvation comes with its own disadvantages though.

So you don't think that there is any validity to the damaged muscles without protein to repair it method?

Losing gains for anyway woman is a red flag...

>being this much of a beta

Im triggered on so many levels its ridiculuos. Good bait op.

op you are the biggest faggot imaginable. I sincerely hope you kill yourself once you discover your whore wife has been cucking your beta ass

No there is not validity to it, you'd probably just be sore as fuck all week due to no recovery and still not lose size. The only way to lose all muscle mass is to turn into one of these hungry skeletons that subsists on 1200 calories of shit food a day.

Why would you want to see that? Everyone here just seems to hate the idea. Anyway, sorry to disappoint but I never took photos of myself so all I can do is take a current one and find one to show you what it would have been like.

Sad thing is this isn't bait. Just looks like I've stumbled upon Veeky Forumss weakness and insecurity by chance.

Well thanks for the opinion, not sure I'd go that far though.

>Just looks like I've stumbled upon Veeky Forumss weakness and insecurity by chance.
You are literally asking how to atrophy your own fucking body on a fitness board

>changing yourself this much for a woman

kek.

but for advice if i were you i'd get into running. burns a hell of a lot of calories without building muscle. just eat at a calorie deficit and jog everyday. then once you're aushwitz mode you can build the muscle up again however she wants it.

No problem limpwrist friendo, Also look into long distance cycling, 15 hours of steady state lower body cardio a week will effectively ablate any remaining upper body mass you have if you eat a deficit, and it will "tone" your legs and butt which will give your wife something to hold onto while she pegs you from behind.

But you're the one with weakness and insecurity.

You lifted to get women and then you turned into the "now I can get fat" spouse. In fact you're actively trying to change your body again because you THINK your wife doesn't like it.

Your body only exists to meet the approval of someone else. You are weak and insecure. And you're literally trying to get weaker physically because of your insecurity about your dyel lats.

Or it's just masterfully crafted bait. At this stage it doesn't even matter.

Why is everyone blaming the wife?
is a fucking cuck for stopping his lifting career because of a woman.
>After meeting my now wife I began to lose interest in lifting, this was probably assisted by the fact that she likes skinny guys.
Good grief shut the fuck up and get back in the gym. If she doesn't like it, then fucking divorce her ass. She didn't stop you from lifting. You did.

lmao I will guarantee she will cheat on you eventually
She liked you how you were before and when she changes you into something she "thinks" she likes you're going to get fucking cucked hard

lmaooo

Well I figured that you would at least know something about muscle atrophy, y'know since you're all paranoid about it.

Thanks for the tips. Trying not to lose anymore of the legs though. Still I'll keep it under consideration.

I started lifting so that I had something to do to get my mind off being depressed. It was nice to hang out with my mates and it was the only real chance I got. I just don't really need that anymore and I'd rather just make my current self proportionate.

She actually didn't like it how I was. I could tell when I first met her that it put her off a bit. Didn't take long for me to see what kind of guy she liked. I realised that that muscle didn't really feel right to me either.

pls post pics of your mentally diseased ass and your rainbow haired gf

>She actually didn't like it how I was. I could tell when I first met her that it put her off a bit. Didn't take long for me to see what kind of guy she liked. I realised that that muscle didn't really feel right to me either.
Are you fucking autistic? She married you and you think she didn't like the way you were. Re-evaluate that statement real quick.

>Didn't take long for me to see what kind of guy she liked.
You also changed yourself for her. Good job. You cucked yourself

>p-please have se with me?
>will y-you feel less awkward having sex with me if I lose some muscle?
>yes,dear - I love you, dear
>can we have sex tonight, please? No? O-okay.

>Be op
>Black man comes up
>Pulls out knife
>Ayo cracker I'm taking yo car get yo n yo bitches ass n da car
>Ayo white boy suck my dick
>See dat gurl your man sucking muh dick
>Now you suck it to bitch
>Op is now crying out "please stop"
>Shut your bitch ass up n watch
>A tear rolls down his eye as he remembers the past
>All the hard work the gain and the struggle
>He sits there queitly and thinks to himself
>If only I had reached that 3 plate bench
>If I wouldve just kept going
>I couldve ripped his dick off in one swoop
>His wife leaves him for the same attacker because "he has muscles"

I slimmed down a lot while we were dating, I can attest that her attraction levels increased.

Mostly for myself since the gym lost its appeal, but yes a bit for her.

I can relate to the third one at least, but so can most married guys. Nice try though.

You have a pretty active imagination; do you tell you imaginary girlfriend about your black man fantasies or is she too busy getting drilled by imaginary Jamal to notice you?

that's some sad cuckold fantasizing, worse than op even

Dumbest fucking thread

I'd still like an answer though.

I am op.

Errrr, no you're not is OP.

fippybippy

>I can attest that her attraction levels increased.
How?
> but yes a bit for her.
You already fucked up. Regardless why would you change your body FOR THE WORSE for her?
>but so can most married guys
The only thing that changes is a ring on the woman's finger, which overall doesn't mean anything if she doesn't actually care about you. If she actually cared about you, she would've told you do whatever you want to your body in the gym, I am happy with you either way.
Any of this commitment you've accumulated over a period of time can be easily discarded by actions of a woman
Manipulative overall.
>I realised that that muscle didn't really feel right to me either.
also this comment you made after she told you she doesn't like all the muscle
It's all horse shit OP
Get your fucking gains back, you know you want them. It's instinctual. Why the fuck would get muscle just to lose it for NOTHING

>How?
Used to be if I got naked and hopped into bed with her she mostly stayed on her own side until I initiated. Now days she'll snuggle over to me in the dead of night and initiate on her own and I don't have to lift a finger. She also brags about me to her friends, I know they don't see what she sees but we're both happier so that's what matters most.
>FOR THE WORSE
That's a matter of opinion I suppose. To be honest I actually like being skinny again, suits my face a lot bit better too.
> If she actually cared about you, she would've told you do whatever you want to your body in the gym, I am happy with you either way.
She did and she never pushed me. This was a self lead decision to please the both of us and other than some stubborn areas I'm pretty happy with how things turned out. I just want to be able to slim my lats and serr ant a bit more.
>also this comment you made after she told you she doesn't like all the muscle
Its true I did make the comment after the fact, thing of that how you will but to know how I feel about my body.
>Get your fucking gains back, you know you want them. It's instinctual. Why the fuck would get muscle just to lose it for NOTHING
To be honest the only reason I got muscle was for some companionship and to escape the abusive situations I experienced in my younger years. Now I have companionship and security so I don't really need to overcompensate. I know a lot of the guys here are terrified that if they aren't bulky then their girls wont like them and will leave them at the first given opportunity or even just outright cheat on them, but that just really isn't the case if you have a good personality. If you want to bulk up then that's great, as long as you're doing it for yourself and not out of insecurity.

Whatever my dude, just don't change for these hoes, just saying

Thanks for the advise I suppose. Can't offer any tips about losing muscle though I take it?

Lots and lots of cardio.

Olympic rower got into road cycling. Lost 15kg.

Thanks bud, looks like that's the plan then!
Despite all the shit this thread caused at least it reinforced the cardio route.

How about you build some slight mass so that you can look proportionate, balanced and be healthy? I'm sure that your problem area aren't that big, and even if you put on size again to balance it out with the rest, I'm sure that you won't look too bulky for your wifey. It will be a win-win for both of you wouldn't it? I don't know your wifey so I'm just pulling it out of my ass, but sometimes women get worried that her man looks better, my friend used to try to talk her bf out of going to the gym and down size cause she was self conscious.

OP I've gotta give you props for being well-spoken, patient and not having a shitfit with these anons. I don't agree with your mentality for myself but it's obviously something you've come to logically and it's not from a place of self-consciousness or anything.
You do you, my man.

I mean what he put out there was that he wanted to lose gains because of his wife. It wasn't really well thought out tbqh when he posted it.

We're not paranoid about atrophy, we all have legimate reasons to call you a beta cuck. It's not about you wanting to lose muscle, it's about you completely changing the person you are to become some imagine you THINK yoir gf prefers. New flash kid, women dont know what they want. As soon as you think you are skinny enough for her she'll start talking about how you were better when you had muscles. You are getting controlled and manipulates and are giving up the natural dominant position a man has in a relationship. You are making yourself even more beta than you are, which seems impossibly, and giving up your manlihood. Not because of losing muscle, but the reason behind it is whst bothering us. You're setting yourself up to get cucked.

Don't work out at all you autist. All kinds of resistance training will stimulate your muscles so they must adapt to the input, not doing anything at all will lose muscles way faster. Better would be cardio like running for long distances, just look at the marathon dudes.
And now get off this board you cancer dyel

>However while most of my body looks proportionate my Lats and Serratus Anterior haven't shrunk to the same degree as the other muscles and look awfully out of place
I can imagine this. Is awfully distracting when you're pegging your little sissy, but she still has a back like she's some kind of real man hehe

There's no hope, this idiot is accommodating for this hoe. He'll be in a divorce soon because his wife will say, "Oh you've changed."

>letting some woman and her taste get in the way of your lifting
There will always be a bitch ready to become fwb, gains won't always be there.
>muh sex
>literally losing muscle to get good boy points and dip your dick

fpbp

lmao 3pl8 bench

>be me
>not you, me
>previous injuries prevent me from doing most lifts
>have to do super careful, few shitty isolation exercises
>also diet problems due to allergies, balancing macros is a fucking hassle
>barely build few kgs muscle over a year
>OP: "haha muscles who gives a shit right? yeah I'm just gonna throw this all away because I can get my dick wet regularly"

Fuck you OP. Just, fuck you. You do not appreciate what you have, or had, or how hard it is for some people to get it.

>She fell for you while you had the muscle
>Thinking she doesn't like the muscle because she says so

Not too bright are you, lad?

>It was nice to hang out with my mates and it was the only real chance I got. I just don't really need that anymore and I'd rather just make my current self proportionate.

Now, what I'm reading here is that you don't need to hang with your mates anymore.
Are you that kind of faggot, user? The kind that suddenly stops showing up because he has a gf?

Please tell me I'm wrong and that you have other ways to hang with your mates, because otherwise you're the most detestable sort of "friend" around.

>b-b-but I need seggs!!! m-muh feefees for her!!!
And then, after she drops, him he'll complain about how shallow and illoyal women are, when he's the kind of faggot that abandons his best friends within the blink of an eye when he smells the slightest chance of getting his dick wet.

This user knows the truth. Girls always say shit like don't get too big, then get wet and clingy as fuck when you put on some size.

>OP confirmed for cuck

Yeah, not gonna fall for this until OP provides pictures.

you're bluepilled as fuck lad.

girls don't know what they want, if she really wanted skinny boys then she wouldn't be with you in the first place

Nice bait OP, even if it's real your motives are legit trigger material for anyone with some self respect.

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

>Losing 15kg of muscle
>Still "unfashionably" large

Calling bullshit.

>Letting gains get in the way of a great sex life, no thanks lads. I've got the girl I don't need the muscle anymore.

famous last words
in the mean time you have 15kg of muscle to rebuild, start with the sticky

Fucking this.

She fell for you while you were a big guy OP. But you've turned her into a gain goblin by being a beta fuckboi and all your years of hard work ar for nothing now. You'd be better off just kys.

None of your muscles have shrunk much. Muscle tissue is highly conserved you don't even know. What predoninantly happens with atrophy is you just lose some serotonin receptors and that makes the muscle harder to contract and you lose vascularity.

Likely what happened is you did a hypertrophy routine too early without SS or similar beginner routine first. You mildly inflamed the muscle tissue with high rep shit and thought you'd gotten big. Except you also did pullups and so you got a little muscle on your back.

I would suggest manning up and doing a beginners routine. Otherwise take up a distance cardio sport.

Yeah, I do have nice mass elsewhere is just that those spots stick out and going up again in weight throws out the other areas. I did exaggerate them a little, but it still is a problem. As I said earlier, it was more my choice than hers.

Thanks man, nice to hear that!

As previously stated it was for a variety of reasons, people on this board just seem to have a terrible paranoia about women and have blown it out of proportion.

Well I'll set the cuck thing straight; We're both in agreement that we can sleep with other people if we want, but at the end of the day we have always come back to each other.

Not working out takes too long and it doesn't seem to be helping my situation much anymore.

Well despite the way you're phrasing it, it actually does just look weird having as masculine a back on thinner frame. Hence why I'm here looking for resolutions.

Actually injuries contributed substantially to the personal reasons I decided to slim down. I slipped a disk in my back and broke a shoulder back in my fighting days. They're old injuries and mostly recovered but with weight lifting the shoulder does play up regularly. If I ever did place way too much strain on it I stand to lose a lot of the motion in my arm.

One of them became a douche and the other is now an addict. I am the one who got let down there.

They are legit, but I'm not going to deny I am finding this all a little bit comical.

Bit confused what you're getting at in the second paragraph.
I think she picked me based on personality and maybe my face. Plenty of skinny guys true, but not as many nice faces.

>Well I'll set the cuck thing straight; We're both in agreement that we can sleep with other people if we want, but at the end of the day we have always come back to each other.

pls tell me this was at least before you got married

>Bit confused what you're getting at in the second paragraph.
If you'd have put on muscle in your bb and mma days you wouldn't be having this problem. It's nigh impossible to lose muscle tissue.

You're contorting your body in order to fulfill her superficial requirements. You know those girls you laugh at for getting hideous cosmetic surgeries and lip fillers? You're basically that. Go get a pair of booty shorts and one of those slutty thong-back one pieces to wear underneath: your uniform for the changes you seek to accomplish.

Where's your self respect, user? Lifting is about the beautiful realisation of your peak physical condition and the feeling it gives you to know you're as strong as you can possibly be.

If she alleges to care about you, your personal physical progression should not be a factor in her feelings towards you. If it is a factor, then she doesn't care about you.

I wish I'd read this before bothering to write this:
Your relationship will blow up in style, Veeky Forums will be here when you decide you want to put on the big boy pants again.

>Well I'll set the cuck thing straight; We're both in agreement that we can sleep with other people if we want, but at the end of the day we have always come back to each other.
You jumped the shark right here, Mr. user "Totally not trolling" McBait

>Used to be if I got naked and hopped into bed with her she mostly stayed on her own side until I initiated.

So when she got to know you better she started to initiate?
How fucking crazy is that

Your picture has sent me deep into the rabbit hole of doggos. Halp. Plz.

POST PICS OP

Yeah, I brought it up about two years ago and after a bit of hesitation she agreed.

Well it seems pretty much like muscle to me.

Yeah, yeah. Btw, booty shorts don't look too bad on me now.

I probably could just go away and start the cardio/anorexic routine that everyone seems to think is the only choice. But I'm hanging around because I'm honestly just amazed at how butthurt everyone is about something that doesn't even effect them.

I know that plays a part, but without going into detail when you're with someone for long enough you just get used to reading their actual attraction to your body.

Do you want to see my lats sticking out or do you want to see how much I lost?

Because neither should take much imagination.

Fuck off already

>call him a beta cuck because of his actions
>he literally turns out to be a beta cuck

Why do they have to act in a certain way?

And I still hope this is bait.

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!