I don't smoke weed, but I think it should be legalized

>I don't smoke weed, but I think it should be legalized.

Said no one, EVER

Nigga I think it should, tax the fuck out of it. Just don't smoke that shit in public where i am trying to work out or some shit

tax every non-essential item purchased and sold

Smoking weed is degenerate and encourages complacency and mediocrity.

>inb4 that one unicorn "fuck u bruh I fuck bitches and smoke weed and am highly successful at work quit projecting"

You're a drop of water in a sea of degeneracy.

Umm, everything other than food is taxed brev

I have a job and I go to the gym. I use that stuff for insomnia and soreness. Works great and doesn't fuck your liver like alcohol. I'm perplexed by people that seem to think it should be illegal.

i dont use any drugs recreationally yet i believe all drugs should be legalized...

And those people, of course, don't have any other way to find weed...

>I'm perplexed by people that seem to think it should be illegal.

Well, they do think it should be illegal, because they don't smoke it.

Yeah, the concept just blows your mind, doesn't it.

DUDE TAX LMAO

my buddy does.
pretty libertarian that guy

>falling for the degeneracy jew
cuck

>degenerate
only cause it's illegal
>encourages complacency and mediocrity
so does alcohol..

>tfw not living in a fascist dictatorship where stoners are hunted down like animals and given life sentences

feels bad man

>one unicorn
>one

Hm, that's funny 'cus I say it all the time. Tax it, like the other user said. Do big information campaigns like they do for cigs and ethanol.

good so whats to argue

prohibition is statist garbage but whatever

I was smoking every day for 2 months after work.
Was I mediocre? You tell me here's my routine.

>7am wake up and get ready
>8am walk into work
Engineering firm contracted by every single branch of the military btw
>design computer boards and test them
>shoot the shit with co-workers at lunch
>4pm leave work
>5:30 go to gym
>7pm shower and make a huge meal
>8pm hang out with my buddies
>9pm smoke a bowl
>play video games
>midnight sleep

Wow i'm such a fucking degenerate.
All the talk about people getting addicted kinda got to me so I literally just stopped one day without a second thought just to prove them wrong about the addictive properties.
>go without a craving for 2 weeks
>decide idiots like you are, in fact, idiots
> continue smoking when I wish.

I'm more successful than you and I smoke weed. How inferior does that make you feel?

is this copypasta? it should be; it's fuckin tasty

>literally has the most unremarkable life ever
>brags about this

stoners are truly degenerate

I don't smoke it, but I think it should be legalized. I'm about personal liberty. Not to mention the jobs it could support, taxes, medical usage, industrial usage etc etc etc

And? I'm going to a top 5 college for engineering. Let lazy stoners be lazy. Less competition for you. Why should I be restricted because someone with no self control does stupid things? Many people who smoke weed aren't open about it because they don't want to be associated with the stereotype.

You see your friends for only an hour a day but everyday? wtf

>implying a daily routine is going to be thrilling.
>implying work is boring
>implying hanging out with friends is dull
>implying my daily routine includes vacations
>implying my weekday routine includes weekends

I could tell you all about my life if you want me to, but I think you would get more and more depressed.

ethanolfags just mad that weed cures cancer

video game time includes friends

I live in a house with a bunch of guys. I'm still in school just on an extended internship type thing. It's pretty chill

>59:59
>Ok bye see you tomorrow. I SAID BYE!

Long story short after 2 weeks you needed your fix.

Got it.

I'm the only guy I know who smokes weed in the group and they all say it should be legal.

To add onto this the most successful person I know and has millions in his bank and owns two companies, an electrical repair and a construction company, did all that and work has ass off so he could sit around and get high all day.

Thats all he does but he took care of hit so he could make it happen. Me I just sold the weed to him and lived the same lifestyle except he made like 1000 times more.

i say that

p cool guy keep doin you

i don't fucking care
smokers can smoke just don't do it around me
gays can gay just don't be around me
if niggers want to nig just don't touch my crap

>Long story short after 2 weeks you wanted to do something enjoyable.

>Got it.

Yeah god forbid someone does something they enjoy. Has to be motivated by addiction right?

>GOING TO THAT NICE RESTAURANT AGAIN??? NEEDED YOUR FIX HUH????
lol

I do. Mainly because it would help a lot of people and possibly myself.

>prohibition seems to be working, less and less people are smoking, and organized crime can't finance itself with smuggling weed.

Said no one, EVER

Haven't smoked for 6-7 years, work an executive job, but I know quite a few succesful people in the corporate world who smoke regularly, and they're sharp. The dose makes the poison. People who have a glass of wine with dinner are fine. Those who have a bottle have baked brains.

Anybody here have any tips on passing a piss test?

>Alaska, Colorado, California, Massachusetts, Oregon, Washington and Maine all voting in favor of recreational marijuana
>Nobody EVER

Choose only the 1st one.

yeah, it takes a minimum of 30 days to really lose an addiction

lol this shillbot keeps posting these threads on every board, report and ignore, they are slide/shill threads

don't see any reason not to legalize it, colorado is making a killing off of it.

No one gives a fuck nigga

>buy weed ETF
>profit

>be me
>smoke pot from time to time

I have more money than you. A better job. A bigger house. A hotter wife. A smarter wife. A better education. Better car(s). A portfolio. Real estate (not the kind you live in fag). I live in a better place. I am faster. More cultured. A better cook. A better lover and I take one wipe shits daily.

Just casually bought smart smoke alarms for my house cause why not.

>degenerate

Says the faggot posting on a Mongolian basket lifting board. Kill yourself.

cardio, drink water, stop smoking.

Sure ya do "bud"

What do you do on your weekends? I feel inspired

Fuck off Dyel /pol/ virgin faggot

Quick Fix Plus synthetic urine works like a fucking charm

Look where you're posting on before you talk about degeneracy

I don't smoke weed and I say that all the time. I'm all for more freedoms.

I don't smoke weed and I think it should be legalised

are you fat

I am high as adromeda galaxy right now. =That's how spaced out I am and it feels good.

That slight separation of ego with becoming one with the universe by just simply monitoring your breathing.

Feels excellent man.

>falling for bait threads

Ive said those exact words many times

I did! But that's because I like LSD.

>degenerate
>complacency and mediocrity
It's like you don't even realize you're posting on Veeky Forums which, memes aside, is the very definition of shithole

> Engineers

> Not drug tested

> DOD contract firms

> Not drug tested.

How to spot a lie 101.

Im not that guy, but what are you talking about?
You only get tested as you're getting hired and then never again.

I've got a classmate who always gets his assignments done before most of us. His trick is getting baked and just grinding through the work. I thought the smart stoner guy was a myth.

Yeah man, DOD engineers never get randomized piss tested.

Just like commercial airline pilots and doctors never get piss tested.

Sweetheart, you ever heard of that phone call that tells you that you have 30 minutes to piss into a cup?

i've never smoked weed in my life, but i've made edibles plenty of times, only way i'll consume weed and simply the best way senpai. just dont over do it or you'll end up in the hospital for sure. Plus you can do stuff like eat a brownie 2 hours before going to a party and be high the whole time without annoying anyone

pic related what i ate for before going to a club last week

I don't and i think that.

Also, this trash isn't fitness related.

OP you are a fag, you just made a thread in a Taiwanese shoemanufakture trade board and 583 non weed smokers think it should be legal... why you dont just go a little bit outside and take a walk.

noice. But be careful, should you ever quit, sleeping may be difficult

I can tell from your posts that weed is inhibiting your emotional intelligence, but in this word its not really needed anyway so whatever.

no because i don't live in a third world shithole where they steal your piss

>falling

Shut up faggot

> work at school
> smoke daily
> gym
> good role model

Kids caught with weed come to adult discussion now with parents / teacher / councilor instead of being kicked out.

Kids happier, school happier.

Who is issuing the test and why?
If you are underage talk to your parents about weed.
If it is for sports / job wtf is wrong with you man. Just... Don't smoke that week IN A YEAR.

I do. I can't stand smoking the shit, but I don't think it should be illegal.

I don't smoke weed, but I think it should be legalised.

I voted for it to be legalized in Washington. I think stoners are subhuman trash but if alcohol is legal I see no reason for pot to be illegal. Alcohol is many times worse than weed for the average household.

t. user who grew up with two alcoholic parents, and by alcoholic I mean drunk by 1 PM on Sunday, having to cook dinner for myself and my brother because they passed out after arguing, yelling, and slamming/breaking shit for 3 hours levels of alcoholics.