Results from using creatine?

water weight

that's it

Slightly more gains, slightly less hair

I honestly have never noticed

Whoops. never noticed much of a difference*

The hair loss thing is a meme right?

Actually no.
I used just 2-5g of creatine monohydrate everyday for roughly 3 years.
Made progress in the gym and looked good but my hair loss kicked into gear during that time.
I just figured that I was getting older and balding was part of that.

I ran out of my creatine caps and decided to order a preworkout with creatine in it.
Half way through it, I spilled the tub of preworkout and said fuck it, I'm going without.

Kept going without creatine for 3 or 4 months and I noticed that my hair loss stopped and my hair looked thicker and better overall. I never believed the creatine hair loss meme until then.

That was close to 2 years ago and I haven't used creatine since. Haven't noticed any loss in gains or strength but my hair looks better than it did in high school.

Doesn't get rid of butt hair, requires you to drink a fuckton of water to avoid dehydration, is shit overall imo.

gained some strength, and came close to going super saiyan once or twice.

>pic

That's not creatine, buddy.

Does hairloss run in ur famiry

I use creatine occasionally to get over plateaus (usually OHP). I usually take it for 2-3 weeks, and then go off it again when I'm over the plateau.

Whenever I start taking it, after 3-5 days or so my OHP usually increases by 5kg or so, so I think it does help a little.

Improved my bench by 10-20% instantly. Improved my reps on a few lifts too.

That was the first time I used it though, I've come off since and noticed no difference for up to a week.

creatine is a meme, barely does anything

def not worth the money

it barely costs anything tho, for $10 you get a years supply.

>for $10 you get a years supply.
for $10 you would be getting shitty creatine. The real shit is still cheap but more like $20 for 4months of stuff

It's the most well-researched supplement with a huge array of known benefits which extend far beyond just results in the gym. And it's cheap.

Really theres no reason to not be it.

According to my physiology professor he said creatine would help people like those who do track and field athletes doing multiple events across the day.
He also said that eventually creatine stops working and has no effects later.

in theory it should work well but in reality it barely boost performance

even if you read the studies that prove that it ''works'' the difference is minimal. Why would you spend money on a 2% performance boost lmao

You wouldnt spend 16 dollars a year for a 2% increase? Lol wut

He never said it would be a huge improvement, but you'll likely see some results if you're doing something like multiple 100m or whatever sprints in a day than someone who isn't on creatine.
You won't be faster but your muscles can work over a longer period of time.

Hair loss.

Creatine is pure as Creatine Monohydrate, this is the cheapest and is simply pure creatine.
Other creatine supps are creatine mixed with some other shit to make it better somehow but almost always its a waste.

I used it once when cutting. My lifts went up quite a bit. I'd do it again but would rather not risk my hair

Yeah you hold a lot of water. In theory it should increase your strength but in reality its probably not even statistically signaficant. But holding onto all that water will prevent you from getting a hangover. When im taking creatine i can get absolutely shitfaced and wake up feeling fine, and im pretty prone to hangovers normally

the hairloss thing is complete BS, the claims are from faggots who went bald and blamed it on creatine, not a shred of DIRECT links between hair loss and creatine

>you're wrong faggot

yes

Not worth the risk tbqh

then continue being a little twink

same here. when i was on creatine for about 3 months i noticed a lot of hair shedding and my hair was getting thin. stopped and now i have thick hair again. creatine never again. don't even notice any difference desu.

amazing how a fitness board can be so wrong about a fitness product, assuming its b8 tho

I've used creatine for about a year. No hair loss. I know people say you don't need to cycle it, but when I do it seems to work better.

Like if I plateau I cycle off of it for two weeks and then start again and the gains start coming again.

same for me, the hair loss is a emem

Packed on a few KG's (Note this was mixed with a good bulking diet).
It really boosted progress, even though it might just have been waterweight.
So far I've got nothing negative to say about it other than the fact that it feels like a scoop of sand in ya mouth when consumed

2 maybe 3 or 4 more pounds of lean body mass which was noticeable on my manlet body
more strength on later sets during my workouts, especially when doing high reps
basically exactly as advertised. can't complain

No
If you're genetically prone to it, it had been shown in studies to speed up hair loss
If your dad or grandparents don't have hair loss you're good though

i was under the impression that mitochondrial DNA from your mommy was what influenced balding the most

Dht conversion on this case or some shit. It's been a while since I researched it but it's why I stopped using creating over a year ago

Think of it like this.

You need to walk 100,000 miles. (Make it)
You walk 10 miles a day. (Diet and workout)
You decide to add an extra 1 mile a day (creatine)
This extra mile feels like nothing in the face of 100,000.
But over the course of many months that extra daily mile makes a big difference.

Basically you don't notice much on a short term, and over the long term you have nothing to compare not using creatine to because each moment only happens once and no two weeks/months/years in your fitness journey will be similar enough to prove creatines effectiveness.

it's not steroids you tard, you literally wont notice a difference without it.

kidney stones, prostate cancer, baldness