What the fuck is with you guys saying your dicks have 7+ inches of girth

What the fuck is with you guys saying your dicks have 7+ inches of girth

Are you guys telling me your dick is literally like an inch smaller around than your wrist?

>7+ inch dick girth
What the fuck

5 inches is the best girth.

42 inch girth

just do the toilet paper tube test, you're big if you can't fit

also

who even gives a fuck, girls aren't going to reject you because your dick is thin, they're going to reject you because your game is thin

>tfw 7inch pencil dick

Mines 3 fingers thick.

>T H I C C
Mine is only 5.5 inches thick. Where muh girthlets at?

6 inch girth master race here.

Feels good, mang

>that guy who measures the girth of his penis

Seriously who the fuck does that?
I can understand measuring your lenght once, like when you're 15 y-o and find out the"average penis size" is 6 inches or whatever, but girth??
Lmao what kind of faggot does that?
Are you active on grindr or what?

You're on Veeky Forums.

you have 8 inch wrists?

Serious autism needed to measure circumference of dick, also a 7inch dick circumference is ridiculous, totally impractical.
Only thing I've ever measured circumference wise is my wrist, 8.25 inch masterrace.

This. Girls don't give a fuck unless you're ridiculously big or ridiculously small.

How are you measuring girth?

Faggot here, who have sucked enough giant cocks. I used a measuring tape to form a circle with 6 inch and no fucking way would I be able to get this thing into my mouth.
So how and where are you measuring?

6x6, measured with floss and a ruler, the girth length of floss is literally picometers shorter than the length

6.1" girth here with 6" wrists

It's not diameter you morons.

I never said that it was diameter but 6 inch is still too much for circumference. I have seen enough dicks to know that you are either lying or measuring in some retarded way.

The floss does not lie.

If it's 6" on one measurement it'll be 6" on the other one. I've never gotten a comment about it but fat dicks run in my family

Have you ever received oral? Seriously when I form a circle with 6 inch circumference, it's too big to get into my mouth.

I've only been with one girl. It was for 2 years and she was a virgin but she managed to throat it.