First cycle LGD

>first cycle LGD
>complete testosterone shutdown, no energy at all
>try to workout, be able to lift insane amounts of weight
>total depression and lethargy otherwise

fuuuck what do I do

So would it be wise to take test with it?

i would say abso-fuckin-lutely

but considering I don't have any, I'm not sure if I should continue the cycle or eject and try again when I have test

try dhea or quit being a puss about it. im running ldg right now on week 4 put on 12lbs and drop a bit of fat. saving my dhea for post though. ya your going to be tried and shitting but work out anyways. if you cant force yourself to work out while feeling like shit then dont take this shit

how old are you whats your stats? your shit might have proharmons in if you are feeling that shitty

might not be lgd, ive never had that from it

I'm noticing similar things OP. Nothing that would make me think of significant test suppression, but I've found if I don't stay productive in some form or another, I get way drowsy. But honestly I don't think it's too significant. Work on your diet, make sure you're getting full sleep.

Grab some daa and start dosing at 3g a day. Im 8 weeks into an ostarine only cycle and this last week I have been so lethargic I was considering dropping it.

Then I read somewhere that daa helped a few other people, so I tried it and have noticed the difference

Is DAA still easy to find at nutrition shops? If it's enough to get me over that hurdle of drowsiness on my off days then that's all I need.

DAA is good, also get an AI, some people say its overkill but it saved me from wanting to kill myself when using lgd. Don't listen to people trying to convince you it is prohormones, lgd effects everyone differently.

Yeah should be able to easily find it. It definitely helped out with me hopefully it helps you out.

Hows the gains been on LGD? After I finish this osta run im either going to run LGD or a PH.

I'm interested in running an osta only cycle too. Anything else I should look out for?

I just started last week so I don't really have a good log to go off. As far as how I feel when lifting, I can push myself harder and take longer to fatigue. No side effects other than drowsiness that started a couple days ago. Though it's hard to say how that correlates since I did also cut down a good bit on sugar.

I'm on week 2 of lgd, taking a pretty mild dose. No negative side effects to speak of so far. How long until I start dying ?

kek

shoulda used something that's actually effective instead

some roids even actually make you feel better than normal, m8

>2017
>Not blasting and cruising test
NEVER going to make it.

I had headaches for a few days in the second week just had to lower the dose and rebuild back up and that sorted them.

Its definitely slightly suppressive by the end of the third week my balls have been hugging my body, but I have not felt suppressed until the 8th week where I had a bit of bad lethargy but that daa fixed that, still mood feels good without it.

The end of the first week my chest felt kinda tight, it couldve been a muscle strain not sure but i freaked out it couldve been bp spike so I ordered some organ shield. But by the time i got back home a couple days later the tightness had stopped so i think it was just my body getting used to it. Been taking the organ shield anyways.

Gains have been mild, building slightly faster than if natty and leaning out a lot quicker, strength is right up in everything besides bench and my tricep which has been injured for the last year was healed after the second week so have been able to hit my tris hard.

Sounds similar to my osta hopefully you make some sweet gains

OP it's pretty likely you got prohormones instead of LGD.

I am continually amazed by how willing you idiots are to chow down on whatever fucking vial of untested fluid you receive in the mail. Fucking your lives up to gains a few pounds of muscle. Just get real steroids or stay natty

doing now, 5th week in. any sides i felt have subsided. abit of tightness in chest and tingling in feet was all i got. started on 20mg and now gone up to 25mg for the rest of my 8 week cycle. also running with a OTC AI/test booster. going to run clomid for a mini pct.

Ive bumped mine up to 33mgs, running adex .25 eod and got nolva for mini pct with some daa. How have you been finding the cycle ?

so far so good, most of my PR's and reps have gone up a fair bit. nothing massive. ive gained about 3kg and im only in week 5 too so im expecting at least another 2kg in lean mass to come. haven't experienced any other sides or signs of suppression yet. so far so good :)

If you're willing to purchase an illegal AI why wouldn't you just by real gear? SARMs are only for people scared of getting busted.