Should powerlifting be classed as a mental illness?

Should powerlifting be classed as a mental illness?

second pic is goal body

Powerlifters are people who don't see any more progress in their aesthetics so they start to eat shit and do heavy exercises like deadlift which are progressing in weight fast af and gives ego Boost because you lift multiple hundreds of lbs/kgs.
powerlifters are losers who can't be strict/persistent enough to be Bodybuilding masterrace, no one cares how much Weight you can move, looks is all that matters.
For more information see the video "How to be a powerlifter" by Dom Mazetti

Idk why don't you ask these fellas, but wait! who is that tiny little bitch in the middle? is that Jay Cutler? Winner of best physique in the world, "Mr.Olympia.'' Why does he look like such a weak and pathetic individual standing next to the strongest men in the world?

>tfw aesthetics, strength and size are not exclusive
>autistic fucks think you have to pick one.

who is his paki friend

Only manlets can unlock mass monster mode. Everyone else is some form of bulk.

Isley is pretty cute when he doesn't look like a bloated frog screaming its air out after a human touched it.

Strongmen are based. Powerlifters are cucks.

He's dressed like a manchild

Powerlifters actually belive their builtfat looks anything like brian shaw's builtfat

she mirin

That's a perfectly fine outfit for a young British male to wear during summer.

Fucking this.

If you could somehow bench half your bodyweight and look perfectly aesthetic and proportionate, no one (not even gymbros) would give a fuck. They'd be jealous.

Jwow mirin'

Holy shit this.

I swear half this board is either:

> Pathetically weak and small twinks: Haha fat powerlifters, I don't care about strength I train for aesthetics, saying I don't care about strength helps me validate my shitty lift numbers and I think I'm going to somehow gain decent mass without putting any real effort into my training. I watched some Kai Greene video where he says he doesn't use heavy weights and I'll conveniently ignore the fact that he benches 500 for reps and pretty much anyone with decent mass is also fucking strong.

> Mediocre strength fat guy: Who cares what you look like I only care about strength! Even though I'm unnecessarily fat and my numbers wouldn't even be competitive 5 weight classes below me, I'm going to pretend I need to be a super heavyweight to maintain my lifts. Being this fat I can pretend I'm actually way more jacked than everyone else if I actually had the willpower to cut weight.

Here's an idea, why don't you cucks try to be strong and lean instead of 'picking a side' and arguing about it on a Nepalese goat maintenance board like anyone in real life actually gives a fuck.

>bench half your bodyweight
Is this supposed to be hard?

you will never have a big cuddly smooth builtfat buddy non-sexually hold you after you fuck your skinny disgusting gf.

>"ayeee, IMA CUMMING! AYEEE! *rattle rattle*"

I fucking hate myself, but my dick won't let me stop.

Brush up on your reading comprehension.

>i don't understand words: the post

>you have to look like shit to be strong
pls

Harsh but just.

Your pic just proves his point

What would you do if this guy slapped your boyfriend's ass.

that's bullshit and you're retarded

Tbh you probably dress worse.

This desu.

You CAN be decently lean 12-13% and still be super fucking strong

Strenght training cured my mental illness and saved my life tho

> salty aestheticsfags still think powerlifters can't look good and be strong

lmao don't you have curls to do? maybe you'll hit a 2pl8 squat nextyear!

critically underrated comment. you need to be strong to be aesthetic and you need to be aesthetic to be strong

Ive actually seen his paki friend(psure he isnt paki) IRL spoke to him a few times but dont really wanna bring up the fact I browse Veeky Forums

Why are some women's bodies so ugly?
t. virgin

how is her body ugly?

since you're a virgin have you considered you might actually be gay?

I don't know. The blandness of her body leads my eyes to ugly things like her elbows and kneepits

you're not the only one. I'm sure she has a cute face but her arms are weirdly skinny

cute butt though, 6/10 would flirt with and then forget about the next day

You've numbed yourself to femeninity to cope with your social/sexual ineptitude.

t.never fucked a nonprostitute

I'd ask him to slap mine too

>eastern european powerlifters

hairy chest, great looking, manly face

>american powerlifters
weird shaved boddies, douche faces and douche haircuts

all roiders. should I post a bodybuilder ?

I guarantee that the strongmen came to see jay, not the other way around.
>strong men's position relative to jay indicates jay is posing with fans
>jay has a bottle around his neck, backdrops are clearly for that bottle, indicating this is a booth that he's working and the strongmen came to get a pic with their idol

>muh manlet
Shut up.

What the fuck, a good post.

She's not ugly at all, pretty perfect desu. But her bottom half of her legs and feet put me off for some reason, doesn't help I hate feet.
Still love her