So how are you manlets hitting your macros this morning?

So how are you manlets hitting your macros this morning?

same as every other day

-4 eggs, scrambled
-an avacado
-half a can of black beans

all in a bowl with salsa and hot sauce on top.

Enjoy your heart attack/cancer

Every work day because its easy in the morning
>12 oz of OJ
>3/4 cup of frozen fruit/veggies
>1.5 scoop of protein
>2 TBSP flaxseed
blend that shit up

>Anonymous
Does that even make you full for longer than 3 minutes

>fruit juice

Might as well drink a Coke, brother

400 calories, 35ish grams of protein, yeah it makes you full
Well given I've lost over 100 pounds and recomped over the last two years I guarantee I'm not going to take anything you say into consideration. Brother.

Muesli. Day after day after day. Quick calories and easier to swallow than oats.

Not the guy to whom you replied, but what does losing over 100 pounds (plus the recomp) have anything to do with fruit juice being trash?

As far as I'm scientifically aware, one can still consume trash and keep weight in control.

Like this guy presumably
who will get heart attack/cancer.

It means you guys are absolutely autistic about your food, natural sugar from fruit is different than the sugar added to a coke.

>natural sugar from fruit is different than the sugar added to a coke
No, you retard. Fruit juice doesn't have fiber and the same enzymes.

right I forgot those just disappear when you squeeze the juice out, kind like that moron the other day telling me blending vegetables up makes the fiber disappear. Stay retarded Veeky Forums you never disappoint.

Müesli is tasty. I need to buy some more.

Not true retard. It's the same sugar but people call it "healthy" because it comes with micronutrients n shit. It still makes your blood sugar go crazy and contributes to insulin resistance.

>120 grams (dry weight before cooking) of oatmeal porridge
>some fresh berries on top
>pour 1 dl (activated) almond milk over it
>110 grams of canned mackerel in tomato sauce
>one cup of green tea

Total is approximately
>29.3 grams of protein
>68 grams of carbhydrates
>25.4 grams of fats
>618.1 grams of calories

You never said it's blended oranges. You realize the OJ you buy at the supermarket is purely the juice, right?

That's why there's a market for people blending fruits into smoothies and serving it on the spot.

They're different and phrasing it as "12 oz of OJ" indicates you poured it from the typical pure juice box.

I'll love seeing you try to weasel your way out of this one though.

theres literally 15 grams of sugar in the juice I drink, in what way is this making my blood sugar go crazy?

>2017 still eating breakfast

>t.pulplet

>So how are you manlets hitting your macros this morning?
500ml milk
130gr oats
100gr blueberrys
1 banana
1 scoop of whey
Cinnamon powder

Blend it up
Ez clean 950-1000 calories

OJ with pulp doesn't contain fiber.

Try again.

100 pounds lost, body recomped and you're still an idiot.

If you call fruit juice to a packaged sugar flavored and colored water then YOU are the retard lmao you dont blend an orange to get the juice

Try re-reading.

1. I wasn't the guy claiming pulp has fiber, 2. I get my fiber from my flax and the fruits and veggies I blend up 3. I've worked hard to get to where I am happy and healthy and that doesn't mean having to spend you're entire life sperging out eating nothing but chicken, broccoli, rice, and oatmeal you faggot.

1. Okay
2. If you're not that guy, then I'm not questioning your source of fiber - I was just calling OJ trash, which it is.
3. I don't care how hard you've worked.
4. lmaoing @ you equating chicken, broccoli, rice and oatmeal to healthy. Half the things you named (chicken and rice) aren't even healthy.

>chicken and rice not healthy
okay that's enough Veeky Forums for today

>canned mackerel

You must have to brush for like 10 minutes

You're a retard who subscribes to muh IIFYM - that's the only reason to eat chicken. Enjoy your cholesterol (or enjoy defending cholesterol even though it gets BTFO'd every day by every metabolic ward study).

It's a shame you're leaving, princess, because I'd love to see you defend rice more than anything else. No nutrition whatsoever.

Worked hard to get to where you are and you still know nothing. Mediocre twat.

what are you gonna recommend I go vegan?

I have no vested interest in you; I'm just here to make you look dumb. I'm going to recommend you defend rice and chicken being healthy.

I don't actually eat rice because it doesn't keep me full. But that is what I see people shill on here day in and day out if you actually read what I said before. Chicken is fucking obvious not sure where you're getting it's bad for you, sure it has cholesterol but so does any meat, comparatively it is far from the worst for you, overall great protein/calorie and tastes pretty damn good at that.

>I don't actually eat rice because it doesn't keep me full. But that is what I see people shill on here day in and day out if you actually read what I said before.
You equated rice to being healthy even if you don't necessarily champion it and now you're backpedaling.

>Chicken is fucking obvious not sure where you're getting it's bad for you, sure it has cholesterol but so does any meat, comparatively it is far from the worst for you, overall great protein/calorie and tastes pretty damn good at that.
I'm happy to keep giving more reasons than cholesterol if you would have any integrity when being confronted with the facts. The cholesterol gets criticized and all you cheaply do is say xyz is worse which is worthless to promoting it as a health food, cite the taste which is worthless to promoting it as a health food, cite macros which proves the same thing with which I charged you earlier: you're an IIFYM retard.

black coffee and 0 fat 0 calorie greek ygurnt

>grams of calories

Living On Luminescence

fuuuuucking christ man put some kosher salt and black pepper on that shit

>now you're backpedaling
now you're not reading
>you're an IIFYM retard
you're a vegan fag who's never gonna make any gains. Protip: your boyfriends cum doesn't have enough protein to make up for your lack of meat in your diet.

turn up the heat, let the pan get smoking hot, and then sear. your charring looks awful.

>now you're not reading
You equated rice to being healthy:
>you're a vegan fag who's never gonna make any gains. Protip: your boyfriends cum doesn't have enough protein to make up for your lack of meat in your diet.
I'm not vegan and so far only one of us has proven our charges of the other person. I summarized in my prior answer why you're an IIFYM retard. Your move.

the fuck else matters besides macros? You're just talking out your ass. Yeah excessive sugar is bad so eat dietary fiber for carbs instead, avoid trans fats for fats, other than that literally all that matters is hitting your macros.

It's adorable that not many posts ago, you huffed and suggested you're leaving the board, and your comeback hasn't been worthwhile at all.

Thanks for proving you're an IIFYM retard and a manchild who blows a gasket when things don't fit into simple and neat rules for you to live by.

I'm still waiting for your mind blowing momscience that is going to prove IIFYM is bad. I was planning on leaving this thread but your responses have drawn my interest at this point.

400g rice
100g bacon
155g soft boiled eggs
60g whey
100g frozen berries
100g low fat yoghurt

99 carbs, 104 protein, 34 fat. 1132 cals
I'm filipino so there is rice every time of the day.

I'm not.

I do intermittent fasting.

not this morning. or afternoon.

this night, since I do IF.

r u me?

Will coffee break a fast?

Tuna, mayo, cottage cheese