Rate my daily breakfast

Rate my daily breakfast

i think you burnt some of it yank

learn to plate your food faggot

it looks terrible

What is that black thing? Is it Halal?

Black pudding.

The rectangles are lorne.

Sweet breaky my Scottish bro, but it's missing mushrooms, onions and beans... U cutting?

smelly fart / 10

Lose the white bread user. Also, add some fruit

>white bread with butter on it
>shitty sausages
heartattack/10

Heart attack out of 10

> eating coal for breakfast... Why

it's got carbon, which is essential for all living things m8

It's made from pig so not really halal...

Todays lunch

>bread

0/10 not gonna make it

>Today's heart attack contribution

>working class/10

You should have seen last nights dinner

looks tasty, but why no greens?

how do you fiber?

Disgusting.

Animal fat-soaked simple carbs with no vitamin in sight.

this stupid board turned me vegan

Yesterdays breakfast would really set you off

Do you take a picture of every meal you eat?

hahaha. you make it sound like an infection.

Completely agree. mo' greens is what you want.

black pudding; legend

How many kcal is that?

ABSOLUTELY

w-where are carbs? I mean that one slice of bread is your carbs? I couldnt lift a shit after such a small slice of bread

Why is there black anything on your plate?

>no oats
>no milk
never gonna make it

I dieded inside. Learn to fucking cook

t. italianfag

not him, but what can i do to improve my pasta-fu beyond using store-bought pasta, jarred tomato sauce, ground beef and parmesan (but should also take a reasonable amount of time to prep)

You need veg, you have no micronutrients. I bet your skin looks like shit and you are constipated. Also all the fat in your diet is animal fat and bad for your heart. Stay safe user, please dont get scurvy.

Compared to a typical Scottish diet, that's not bad.
But compared to a typical Scottish died, you could have a stick of lard between two slices of bread, and it's still not bad.

DELICIOUS

>Bring pot of water to boiling temperature
>Throw pasta in that motherfucker
>For god's sake, STIR. especially right after you tossed the pasta in.
>DO NOT ADD OIL.
>always cook al dente

For the sauce:
> it really doesn't matter, you can experiment, as long as you don't toss it over the pasta like a dead body (pic related )
general tips:
> always finish cooking the two (pasta and sauce) together, or what we call 'mantecare', in a pan. a tbsp of water from the pasta pot can help a lot
> a 'soffritto' is highly recommended, especially for red (tomato) sauces. you usually stir fry a mix of onions, celery and carrots, but sometimes you use onion or garlic alone. general rule of thumb, onion for meat and garlic for fish (tuna for example) but i'd Say it's a matter of taste.
>if you're making a Ragù, soffritto is mandatory.
>that being said, some sauces (like carbonara) do not require one.

I'll post a couple of recipes in the next post

You need to learn about nutrition because you clearly haven't got a clue

You should swap out the bread with a small serving of oats or cereal and maybe take a multi vitamin. If you find yourself tired in an hour or two I think its because of your somewhat unreasonable carb source and lack of vitamins.

You've obviously got a lot of protein and fat which leads me to believe that you are trying to avoid carbs but, you should still have a reasonable source of carbs once or twice throughout the day. Like maybe 15-25 grams mo'nin' and 15-25 grams around lunch or hour before workout

unless there is clean carbs inside your weird leprechaun food like lorne and breakfast pudding but, I don't know anything about those foods.

i¡'ve never heard of black pudding or lorne. wtf are they?

ingredients list please :)

GO AWAY YOU DISGUSTING TRANNY

animal internal ograns are best for gains and soo cheap

cont.

carbonara sauce:
>cook pasta as described before
>while pasta is cooking, put a drizzle of olive oil in a hot pan, add 'guanciale' (a better version of bacon) and let it fry around 5 mins, until it becomes crispy.
>in a bowl, whisk some eggs with salt and pepper (1 medium for every serving (~80g) of pasta + 1 yolk more. ex. 360-400g of pasta, 4 eggs +1 yolk (it adds a delicious creamy texture)
>grate some pecorino or parmigiano (which are NOT the same as parmesan, I'm sorry. still, since we're all broke here, parmesan is okay) in a plate
>before draining the pasta and putting it in the guanciale pan, take away the pan from the flame and let it MILDLY cool (you don't want to throw the pasta in a freaking hot pan, just as you don't want to do it with the flame on)
>add the pasta to the guanciale and let It suck all that greasy fat the bacon let out.
stir the fuck out of it for a couple of seconds
>add eggs (which WILL NOT cook a.k.a. become solid because you took away the pan from the heat source)
>let that pecorino rain like bombs. submerge the whole thing with it's majesty.

WARNING: you will need practice for the previous steps. if you see the eggs are not getting creamy try adding pecorino. if you feel the whole thing has gotten really cold and there's no way it's gonna cook, you can start the heat again, being careful not to overcook the ega (again, a.k.a. become solid-ish)
>stir, add a sprinkle of pepper.
> enjoy the best carbonara of your life

Its what leprechauns eat to get magic powers and alopecia

>>grate some pecorino or parmigiano (which are NOT the same as parmesan
>permesan is literally the translation of parmigiano into english
:thinking:

well i looked it up on wikipedia and it all looks unhealthy. highly processed from what i can tell?

and how the fuck can you eat blood lol.

my fellow melanin enriched gentleman

much appreciated

OP, sit down, we need to talk.

Its probably like everything else and they just put a shit load of salt in it.

I think we can all come to a consensus on two things:

1. British girls are ugly as fuck
2. British """cuisine""" is fucking garbage

I'm more of a fan of German and Asian foods

>Parmesan can be used to describe cheeses that are similar to Parmigiano Reggiano, outside the EU.

keep thinking m8

cont.

spaghetti with fresh cherry tomatoes.

>cook Pasta as explained before
>hot pan, generous amount of EVOO and two cloves of garlic, smashed with your palm.
>add anchovies for extra taste (not necessary)
>while the garlic is stir frying (don't let it burn)cut the cherry tomatoes in halves (if you manage, try to keep the two halves together leaving a tiny bit of skin intact) and put them all facing the pan with their watery side, NOT with their skin. cover the entire surface of the pan.
>literally forget the pan on the heat, because the tomatoes will start pouring out water (see previous point), preventing the sauce from burning.
>do not flip the tomatoes, just squish them a couple of times. add salt, preferably the one in big grains.
>cook for about 10 minutes, until the oil has reached a good orange colour and the sauce looks dense enough.
>remove the garlic
>turn heat off
>put basil (if you have to cut/break it, don't use a knife, use your hands)
>put the pasta in the pan and let it have sex with the sauce, being covered by it, swimming in it.
>let Parmigiano rain

enjoy the motherfucker.

>1. British girls are ugly as fuck

Maybe generally I will agree, but Effy from skins is one of my all time go to 'this is my types'. The show probably plays into it because the character she played was desirable.

True but compared to many other countries brits have the most handsome guys.

Can we just sink the """great""" britain already

Fuckin white people

literal shit / 10

>Pudding, every morning

Check your Iron Cunt.

If you are a Scot or Irish cunt you might have hemochromatosis.

Ferritin should stay below 90.

You've been warned.

You disgusting fat ginger fuck.

Is tasty stuff, but your never gonna make it.

Black pudding is literally 80% oats.