Humans arnt robots and you cant change genetics

Humans arnt robots and you cant change genetics

buzzfeed.com/carolynkylstra/fixed-that-fitspo-for-ya?utm_term=.prb5PRlyyd#.nbP7p0k88M

Other urls found in this thread:

naturalnews.com/042157_DNA_transformation_science_epigenetics.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

buzzfeed and all these internet media sites are actively attacking the idea of bettering yourself.

If they say you believe in conspiracies that groups are out there to keep you ignorant and unwell then you are labeled a nut, but how can this be explained without there being an evil conspiracy? How could ignorant and jealous women just happen to be this motivated and successful in their anti-wellness agit-prop? Who is funding them?

this, I'm not a /pol/tard and my political leanings are actually mostly center or left leaning, but there's defintely some shit going on in the far left. Alex Jones is right, they're trying to keep us from progressing as a human being

Legit made me mad.

Absolutely.

This whole article pushes the agenda that being healthy is a priority you can and should put below other things while trying to convey the idea that the readers' health is the most important thing.

Only a womyn could come up with such cognitive dissonance.

Health =\= body fat %

You are American, am I not mistaken

>but how can this be explained without there being an evil conspiracy?
Easy. 98% of women are vapid morons. You don't have to conspire to let the retards kill themselves slowly

This one is legit tho

The problem is you are expecting rationality from a site that posts shit like this.

>you cant change genetics
naturalnews.com/042157_DNA_transformation_science_epigenetics.html

>tfw this wll never be me
>not in months not in years

Next time can you archive it so Buzzfeed doesn't get the (You)'s from us?

My fucking sides

lmao, bitch you realize alex jones has been saying that for like 20 years, right? And except for the last 2 years it's all been directed at the right instead of the left

and before you ask the republican side of the coin is putting poison in the food and throwing shit out of planes to make you big and fat

no im not joking, alex jones is nuts

That chick does have really small hip bones though. Mine are more prominent than that, but im not as skinny. I could never fit pants as small as her because my actual bone structure. Body types are genetic, but its not an excuse to be fat

Youre a fucking idiot.
>ep·i·ge·net·ics
ˌepəjəˈnediks/
nounBIOLOGY
the study of changes in organisms caused by modification of gene expression rather than alteration of the genetic code itself.
>gene expression
>not alteration of the genetic code itself

Dont post about big words that you obviously dont understand

As long as you block ads (you DO use uBlock Origin, right?) it's actually more harmful to them if you visit their website instead of vising an archived version.

>publicity is harmful
Wow you must be an econ major

if you're using an adblocker then you are taking up their bandwidth without giving them the monetization the rely on

Lol. How old are you?

not that user, but changing the expression of genetics is essentially the same thing as 'changing genetics' in the layman sense of the term.

don't be autistic, you clearly know what he meant.

I may be a massive dyel but this shit really pisses me off.
>Don't work out, you might get hurt!!!!!
Do the people writing these articles get home at the end of the day and honestly think that their ""work"" has helped society?

Honestly 10 lbs in a week is ridiculous

I mean they aren't wrong. This is why you don't ego-lift.
But the fear of getting hurt shouldn't keep you out of the gym, it should encourage you to learn proper form

Saaaaaamefaaaaaag.