Tfw lift more than the boys

>tfw lift more than the boys

80lbs on each side, ez curl bar is probably 15lbs

175lb preacher curl? yeah no fuck off fake plates

Everyone starts somewhere

why is this cunt doing upper body work

Laughing at people who are weaker than you shows a deep insecurity. She has other issues she needs to work on other than her fitness.

Nothing is more attractive than a women ego lifting harder than a teenage boy.

t. the guys at South West

pretty sure each of those bigger plates is 10 pounds each

small one 5 pounds

so 35 on each size plus 15 lbs easy curl bar

85lb preacher curl

This. Women are weak as shit and barely outlift dyels even with years of training.

>lifting with rings and jewelry on
>Look at me I can lift more than an untrained make after taking anavar for 3 years

>Working your arms that much as a 'woman'

I always think girls like this ONLY got into lifting because of some dude and because of that began competing with them and their dude lifts.

Work your ass and your legs, fuck off with the huge biceps.

Where the fuck you getting 80lbs? I thought those were 10s

those look 25 sized to me

i've never seen 10s that bigthey might be, but those are some weird 10s

>When you've been lifting for years and brag about lifting more than guys who have been lifting for 1 week.

Those years didnt count they werent serious!

Nice try user. Nobody reracks plates properly at SW rec.

fit girls are the most insecure sluts on the planet

people only make fun of other people that they don't respect. You could be the weakest dyel but if you have a model face they won't do this kind of thing to you. That dude looks like a skinny average white kid, so its easy to pick on him. We as humans inherently respect attractive people, so if you're worried about this kind of thing happening to you, improve yourself

LOW WEIGHT HIGH REPS

I bet she doesn't even take 4 scoops of mutant mass 2-3 times a day

Why don't the insecure betas from Veeky Forums try to date them then? It's always "mai waifu" this and "muh slant eyes gf" that.

1. but how much is this?
2. newbies gotta start somewhere...
3. it's sad to see females boosting themselves in comparison to guys this way, really.
4, that newbie to the right really needs a trainer?
5. >wearing makeup and accessories while lifting

Okay, lets break down all the stupidity in this shitsnap.

1. She claims to be curling about 85 pounds by my estimation (looks like 6 10lb plates, 2 2.5lb, and the EZ bar which is minimum 15lbs)!?!? Must have been fake plates, or a 1RM curl, which is an absolutely pointless ego-lift that will do zero in terms of strength or muscle development, and is the dictionary definition of an ego-lift.

2. Obviously those kids are relatively out of shape and new to the gym. They're minding their own business and trying their hardest, as you can see by the facial expression of the lifter and the fact that the kid spotting him is drenched in sweat.

3. This bitch is covered in caked-on makeup, eyeliner, lipstick, jewelry, and expensive gym clothes. Not a drop of sweat anywhere on her body or even a slight grimace to show she's putting in effort, just a smug smirk.

Conclusion: She is an egomaniac, a bully, and an overall disgrace to humanity and lifters everywhere. This is what gives fit people a bad reputation, and this bitch should be ashamed of herself.

that's their competition. it's like picking on the newbie boxers first week in when all you've done is boxed for a year. then add in gender. it's cringy.

too scared to talk to their counterparts

Uh, noone thought that this skinnyfag is doing a drop-set maybe?

lol so she's curling 70lbs +15lb EZ CURL bar and braggin about being better than some newbie?

90% of the time all they provide a man are rock hard glutes and quads that make sex awkward and unenjoyable, a beat up pussy from being sluts their whole lives, and a lack of conversation outside of fitness topics due to low IQ.

who would willingly waste their time with that?

same reason why those girls don't hit on guys they find attractive.

>dem dead giveaway roid traps

I bet her clit hangs lower than my balls.

>when you roid and they dont

natural

creatine

both females look natural. i don't think the average guy can tell the difference between a seasoned female lifter and a roider to be quite honest.

She's undoubtedly repping a terrible RoM, where she is in the picture is probably as far as she's going. What the fuck is the point of doing preacher curls if you aren't going PAST 180 degrees. I doubt the guys on the right are doing that, but probably still going decently low.

It's like doing quarter squats, then looking at someone doing overhead press and saying "haha I can lift more than you"

Traps and delts are a dead giveaway because they respond so well to steroids.

if you don't sit down you ol' man face lookin daddy wanted a boy so he got me gear having ass down. miss Thang

People who want their dick fucked by rock hard woman shaped glutes.

That kid could be doing multiple sets of 30 for all she knows

still looks natural. like how females become disproportionate by doing an excessive amount of squats/etc.

>like how females become disproportionate by doing an excessive amount of squats/etc.
Only steroid abusing women.

Think of how hard it is for male natural bodybuilders to build muscle and improve their aesthetics. Now take away their testicles and pump them full of estrogen and try it. It's just not going to happen.

i know what you are saying but females can gain a "good amount" over years or a decade without steroids.

also getting back to my squats point... the majority of amateur female hobby lifters ARE disproportionate from doing excessive squats/etc. they as well as males just don't realize it or are in denial because of standards of what is beauty.

>basketball shorts to the gym

>tfw doing 100 reps and someone sits next to you with heavier weight, does one rep and takes a photo

you actually think that's 175lbs? you believe that's volumetrically possible? cunt

i always think he has a microphone on but its the lat pulldown bar lmao

Lol it's definitely possible if it's fucking lead, you retarded?
not even the guy you replied to, hurr durr volumetrically hurr durr edward witten here

Have y'all not noticed the spotters hand position? He's not spotting his bro he's adding resistance so each rep is barely doable. Idk why people do this at the gym but then do it multiple times. Some meme lift I'm sure.

holy shit I always thought he had a headset on lmao

Holy shit, I would never expect to see my gym posted here.

no way she's repping 85 lb curls unless she's on gear

tfw athletes do that pose to increase the ease of oxygen their lungs take in

tfw chick eyebrows look "interesting" or "angry" by default

to increase/decrease resistance after each rep

mind blown. I was always wondering why that dude was wearing a headset to the gym

10lbs weights are like fucking Gold at my 24 hour fitness. There's always some cuck hoarding about eight of them.

>tfw chick eyebrows look "interesting" or "angry" by default

man face

i wonder what she was trying to accomplish with this snap

>hey look at me I am the best so special and pretty look at me and tell me I am special and pretty ok?

attention

CMON! CONFUSE THE MUSCLES!

>arms straight and away.

Looks like they might be doing negatives with body weight.

They are not.

couldn't they get to those looks after 10 yers though?

Eason probably could, but never at that level of bodyfat or muscle fullness.
The other chicks? Fuck no.
Nor could they probably get those levels of strength either.

what do you think she could curl as her max in her life natty?

thank you for this realization i always wondered why he was mic'd up

Lel give basically any male on Earth decent training, and diet for a year and they'll outlift her.

How's your first week at planet fitness bub? Those are 10lb pl8s ya dumb bitch

Did someone say lift more than the boys?

> there are people on Veeky Forums right now, who are so butthurt by an 85 POUND preacher curl, that they have to rationalize away their weakness by claiming "muh roids!", "muh fake plates!"

What a time to be alive

Tfw all the boys at the gym have bigger tits than you

is this possible natty for women to look like that?

Maaaaaybe if she's like a one in a million genetic freak

lmao bad ass

190lb is her 1rm deadlift

Probably sixty pounds at best and that's after a lot of practice.
I'm just guessing though.

But the other guy would take this chick to beatdown city without any issues. What's the point.
Actually how do we even know she wrote that. This is stupid delete this.

The dude saying fake plates thought they were 25s, not 10s.

I love natasha

I live in her city and she pops up on my tinder occasionally lel

yea ok, you clearly see that the guy is just warming up baka

he is probably just warming up waiting for you to leave the fucking oly platform doing 1.5 plates dl

itt: mad jelly dyel bois

>when ure a dyke

How manly...very sexy.

REEEEEE. Even the 1 out of 100 women who do real stuff at the gym act like this. GODDAM CUNTS.

>thisisfemalepowerlifting
>1.5plate deadlift

Am I the only one that gets triggered by this? My autism makes me switch to 25s the moment I have two 10s and a 5

>Le preacher curl
Enjoy tearing your biceps

Bruh, the only women who lift heavy like that at a gym or gay as fuck or have penis envy and are over compensating.

Especially if they train upper body almost exclusively and or heavily. This is normal.
Do what every straight guy in the gym does. Ignore them, move on.

nah talk to them. its easy sex

Is this a new fad where bitches takes pics of them doing their max next to a guy doing warmups and claim they lift more?

thats cause the boys have real jobs and don't rely on their bodies for their sole source of value

Why?
They are either gay or have severe penis envy issues. Would rather plow the cardio bunnies, the horny MILFs who're there to "workout" and cute girls with low self esteem who're walking on the treadmill and considering the hot yoga classes.

What would I get out of trying to give the geared up chicks and power lifter chicks ye ole 9x6? They aren't trying to fuck. And the only kind of sex I can see myself having with them is purely dominant, over power her and holding her down and raping her into submission kind of stuff.

I had a short thing with this powerlifter chick, they actually like being dominated or at least she did

>Veeky Forums