Hey Veeky Forums

hey Veeky Forums
My squat seems to be really weak in relation to my other lifts.
the thing is though, I only do high bar squats and front squats and go way below parallel,is it alright then that my squat kinda equals my bench press? I don't even skip leg day.
stats for 5 reps
bench 100kg
ohp 62.5kg
squat 100kg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aTvLK2wnMws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, its not okay. You are very blatantly training bench more than you squat. Or you're afriad of upping the weight on squats.

Your glutes, legs and back are much much larger and stronger muscles than your fucking pecs, triceps and front delts. Get a grip you bitch.

maybe you have long femurs and short arms

>"leg day"

Problem detected

never heard of an actually fit person skipping leg day
so there

The leg day meme is retarded. You should be squatting 2 - 3 days a week. Apply urself m8

you should be squatting about 140kg for 5

I have the same problem. I can OHP 1pl8, bench 2pl8, deadlift 3pl8, but for some reason I can only squat like a little over 1pl8.

>tfw never train legs or squat and still have massive quads and disproportionately strong squat
>train bench 3x a week, squat maybe once a week
>proficient bench, exceptional squat

My squat just fucking overpowers all my lifts for some reason and no matter how much volume I do on my bench, it fucking takes its sweet time.

I squat in the same days I bench at the start of the workout
I see people squat heavy weights with low bar but never seen anyone squatting high bar and going as low as me with heavy weight..

Full squat is going to be significantly less than half squat.

Also, most half squats are actually more like third squats.

If you go ATG expect to use less weight.

*Rips vape*

If you're not squatting 8 days a week, you are never gonna make it.

What is torque and range of motion.

I really feel like I get a pretty decent workout after every squat workout, muscles are sore most of the time and I see muscle developement(more than in the chest)
I just think most guys squat with low bar half squats and using too much back and shitty technique for the sake of lifting more weight and then say "if you bench 2pl, you should be squating atleast 3pl"

every day is leg day COME ON

A good ppl routine will give you two leg days a week, and you can do muh squatting

>that guy who's chest is as strong as his entire lower body

If ur legs are big then don't worry about the number senpai

I'm in a similar situtation, my squat is only slightly higher than my bench. Mostly because I had a back injury and didn't squat but kept pressing.

Even if you're doing extreme cheat reps on the bench and extreme overly hard reps on the squat, they shouldn't be so close.
What's your routine? Your progression system?
Do you have video of your squat?

Depends on your morphology

Bench press is lifting a weight at the end of your limbs vertically while your core is supported.

It's more like leg press than squats.

Now if your leg press is close to your bench you're really fucked.

Squat should be above bench but not by the ratio of how strong legs are to arms.

Breh I think it's easier to bottom out atg for the bounce then to stop at a halfway.

Use Texas method for squaring myself, works great.

I've seen chubby chinkesses rick lmao 2 plate squats on the regular senpai. Your "leg day" isn't working for you

Damn iPhone

Meg is so damn ugly like a horse

she thicc a f tho

Not right now. Her weight fluctuates.

>My squat just fucking overpowers all my lifts for some reason and no matter how much volume I do on my bench, it fucking takes its sweet time.

Same. Fuck bench press

>volume
You have to max effort that shit

making excuses this hard

OP, eat more food and lift heavier weights you pussybitch

what kind of programming have you been doing for squat?
how long have you been lifting?
do you have any videos of you squatting?

I do split with mainly compound lifts for 3 sets of 5 reps, then add one or three higher volume accessory exercises for each main lift.
A
Back Squat
Front Squat
Bench Press
Upper Bench/Dips

B
Chin ups
Pendlay rows
Ohp
Delt raises

Accesory exercises vary I might add more depends how I feel.
I'll post a video shortly.

2pl8 or 3pl8 is still nothing when it comes to squats.

youtube.com/watch?v=aTvLK2wnMws

I'm a weightlifter myself, but i still admire a 4pl8 low bar squat way more than a 3pl8 atg squat.

>bodyweightsquat.webm

>Honey I am home
>hey baby says Meg
>I'm so tired from work
>come here sweetie
>she massages your back with those muscular arms
>how was your day?
>I spent all day working out and perfecting this ass you love so much
>she grabs your hand
>takes you to the bedroom
>Squats on your dick like in OP's pic
>forces her sweaty ass on your face
>she starts to crush your face
>you cannot breath
>you die

what a dream

This is how I want to die.

>wearing your sleeves on top of your pants
People actually do this?

I've done a few months of ss, then quit the gym for a while (still trained body weight) and now I've been training regularly 3 days a week for about 6 months, but I do the routine mentioned here this video is of 90kg

at 100kg my form looks kinda fucked

Video where she says powerlifters give terrible hand jobs, while talking about her calloused hands.

Me
>Prove it!

your core gives out at the bottom of one of the last reps. what are you doing for abs/back?

176x144
kys

lol sorry I fukked it up
once in a while I'd do some weighted crunches on a machine, and for back I do pendlay rows, cable pulls, chin ups.
I usually feels my core most while doing front squats, what else would you recommend?