CBT: Eat properly, sleep adequately, train intensely, do cardio

5'11 | 199lbs

Wtf do blacks like mint products?

Is this a pic of lotus? It looks like him

6'3 215 - just took this last night... Getting real tired of losing all my strength gains in the gym from this cut so im lean bulking for now. Gonna cut later so I can try to get leaner, this shits hard mang ;_;

>under 6'0

Try using your neck to do bodyweight exercises using a rope attached to the ceiling

>This is as far as my body could go after 5 years of lifting

Pretty disappointing

Follow through on your cut dude. yeah you will feel very weak, but you won't actually be losing that much muscle. Have some discipline for gods sake

Not a fan of that pose or whatever that is homie. Hides your physique.

You have good genes. Muscle insertion/roundness wise.

what are your stats? mirin hard

the first two are perfect, the last one is a disaster. BD is real

You har a great body. Body dysmorphia is real.

Meh. I feel the opposite. Dead on shows what you really look like, no illusions.

pretty much stick to 1 plate everything besides squats

I tried dude, Its incredibly hard for me to get below 10% bf. I lost so much strength, my squat went from like 455 to barely being able to do 405 for a decent rep. Feels bad man

Thanks user

>modified version of stronglifts
>Monday: 5x5 bicep curls
>Wednesday: 5x5 bicep curls
>Friday: 5x3 bicep curls, only 3 set cuz you push your record on Friday

Is this the workout plan we've been searching for all these years?

>you
>squatting 455

BULL

SHIT

WHY DO PEOPLE LIE THIS HARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>pretending to be lotus

6' 155lb, recovering calcium connoisseur

REEEEEEEE neckbeards weebs are evolving, please don't get hot or otherwise I don't know how to avoid you

hahahaha

Are you just shitposting? Ive been lifting for 6 years bro, i dont know why i would need to lie about having a slightly mediocre squat. Its actually kind of embarrassing i cant squat more for how long ive been lifting

Cause mint be fresh

>In my 3 years at the gym not a single person has squatted more than 150kg and that's with seeing over 100's of people go into the racks

>You somehow do 250 with them baby undeveloped legs

what proof

My biceps are not a strongpoint on my physique lmao. My triceps are much more developed

Unrelated to this thread but I sort of just want a guess-timate and this doesn't need its own thread. This is Conor McGregor weighing in at 168 pounds.

This is my goal body but he's apparently 5'9 so I have 3 inches on him. About what weight should I aim for based on the height difference?

Another 15 maybe?

back to bulking

18/6'/177

Does your gym happen to be a Curves fitness club?

Are your legs tiny?

That looks like a big upper body for the weight/height provided

>baby underdeveloped legs

I seriously don't know why you are bullying me like this user

cisco ramon?

those don't look huge at all though i just don't believe your 200kg squat what proof do you have of this to redeem your internet pride

Might be the angle desu. I actually have a short torso.
Here's a leg pic ignore chit tier calves lol

I wasn't criticizing at all for the record. Just curious. I weigh like 5 pounds less than you and the same height and do not look nearly as good, lol

i dont have any video of me squatting so I guess i cant convince you man, im sorry. What are your stats after 3 years? Your height weight? What routine/program are you running? You should be lifting pretty significant weight after 3 years

i just do zumba these past 3 years

you are a liar

What do you do for biceps?

I don't even train biceps because after I'm done with back my arms are too far gone to even do one set of curls

so you're just shitposting.. well may may'd my friendo

>eat enough to gain 0.75lbs a week
>Lift heavy, 3/4x a week
>Shit diet as far as nutrients
>Barely any gains except fat gains
Welp, guess I learned my lesson

I got you nw. My torso is weird lol because it is shorter, it makes it easier for me to look bigger than I am because more weight is condensed in a smaller area.

6'0, 184lbs, trying to bulk, but can't seem to eat enough, at 3400 calories.

Damage your body enough and it will demand more calories to recover. Then you will grow. Low intensity workouts are the first thing that come to mind.

Just started doing a strength routine today after doing balcony bro's routine for two weeks and calisthenics for a few months.
Stats(for 3x5) in lbs:
Squat: 185
Bench: 65lb dumbells
Deadlift: 255(1x5)
OHP: No solid stats yet, I was able to do 85 easy for the first set, but only got 3 reps next set. I went down to 75 for the last set.
Pullups: a lot

Height: 6ft 1
Weight: 159 lbs

he does roids for biceps

There are like 3 cbts but no progress thread -_-

Bump

Btw do I look good enough to take my shirt off at a festival? I am right near sxsw so I figure I should try and socialize/try to get my penor inside things.

What's your bf%, Lotus?

Looks average as fuck desu apart from shoulders and arms
Especially chest, bench more dude

donno, don't care.

i'm okay with this.

He already knows this blacks invented this technique.

Posting again
How am I looking? I'm going to start my first bulk in another 5 or 10 pounds or so

hoping to see abs at about 180. currently 5'10 189.

I guess normies find that impressive. Your arms are alarmingly small tho. Start hypertrophy training and isolating bi/tri.

there is a reason why gymbro's/curlbro's whatever have big arms. they train the fuck out of them.

you have low bf so bishes will probably mire.

Kek, thanks lad. I fell for the pullups/dips are enough for arms meme.

Assuming you want to be as lean and have an equal or slightly bigger frame, add 7 lb for every inch of height.

I used your photos to catfish on tinder, lotus.
I got 2 matches in one month

What type of cardio do you recommend? intensity/duration also please.

>Btw do I look good enough to take my shirt off at a festival?

Yes, if you have downward lighting with you at all times and can flex constantly throughout the day.

I'm 6 foot and about 160 pounds.
I started working out a few months ago because I had a beer belly and gf left me.
I don't have much of a routine- just o in for 45-1 hour about 5-6 days a week working out whatever isn't sore. At least 5x5 reps on whatever workout. How do I look? Be harsh.

Korean?

5 foot 10, 181lbs, 3ish years lifting with breaks that have really hurt where I could potential be at by now.

lol I'm half Korean yeah. you dont recognize me do you?

He can tell from your facial structure.

how long?

5'8 130

Wtf is up with your legs? they look like my foreskin

About 5 years now.

I'm mirin

Was roughly the same height/weight b4 this bulk. Albeit a little bit less lean as former fatty. Anyways I started just adding an extra half scoop of brotein + a cup of oats to every shake and those few hundred extra calories a day pushed me on. Worth a shot maybe

Found this pic in my computer and decided to compare it to a picture I took yesterday, pretty satisfied t b h

losing 10lbs then starting a bulk sounds just about right, great progress bruh

omg nice job, what was your secret to not having much loose skin? before/after stats? diet/routine?

bench? Those are some crazy pecs

I wish. 77lbslmao

get t h i c c

did you gain strenght?

cuddly bf material

go on....
>unzips pants

You look cute

LISS 30 min minimum 3x a week. Adjust for cut/ maintenance

damn nice work, whats your glute routine?

Face looks potentially aesthetic.
Get on a proper routine; you're a complete beginner, you're more than likely wasting your time at the gym doing random shit.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

oh hell yeah dude
10-15 more to go then you will be lean and ready to bulk

how long before i look like i actually lift

you don't look like a bodybuilder. you look pretty good, however, and the fact that you lift weights is apparent. keep on keeping on and you'll look even better.

>blurring your acne or tattoo

5'8
Around 160lbs

I always blur the tat because everytime I post an unblurred photo, the only comments I get are on the tattoo.

you look pretty cute, show more

If you're really Lotus where's your trip?

Not him, but similar body and maybe even a little leaner, this is helpful to hear. gonna cut another 10 and lean bulk through summer

5'10", 165 lbs.
Been lifting since january, ive already noticed a Little change in my body, how many times a week should I Lift? I go to the gym 3 days, Rest 1 and go 3 again all o ver again, I Also want to get rid of my tire, should I do cardio? Or Diet will do?

batman?

Could I get a BF% estimate? 6'4 204.6lbs

goal body

5'9 170

15-20