Read the sticky

>read the sticky
>see the beginner routines
>have the feeling that they are nothing but memes
>slowly lose interest in getting fit again because when I follow a shitty programm I will look like fucking shit
T-Thanks, Veeky Forums.

Stay fat you weak-willed, excuse-making faggot.

kys

i'm the same, literally every cbt somebody posts about being trolled by strength training but at the same time i feel like they're probably just donuts

stop being a sook and make your own routine then, there isnt a fucking online guide tailored just to your exact muscles and your ability to perfom

ur just a fucking aspie making excuses, either get fit or go back to watching ur gook shit. japan mighta lost ww2 but they sure did win the cultural war

Came here to say this
Kill yourself

Sage

>reg parks beginner body building routine is a meme

>literally what Arnold used when he started lifting

kill yourself you shit eating no will powered kike puppet

If you're a beginner all you really need to do is lift heavy weights and you'll improve quite a bit. Also nothing is stopping you from doing your own research and making a routine you lazy piece of shit.

Look up better routines and diet plans. The sticky is essentially a meme.

Kek. Let's see your body pics

>know nothing about fitness
>just make yourself a routine

>Also nothing is stopping you from doing your own research
maybe you need to work on your autism first?

>Also nothing is stopping you from doing your own research

Like reading the sticky? I have done that.

who said reading the sticky is the be all end all jesus fucking christ man, why are you so adament on being a retard

open a new tab and use google ? you dont want to use the advice from the sticky so fucking branch out, Veeky Forums isnt here to hand hold you simply because you're an insecure autistic fag

>open a new tab and use google
And how do I know what's good and what's a meme?

do you know what critical thinking is?

did you not learn how to fucking study at school? im genuinely impressed someone is this retarted yet able to use a computer, fucking cross fact check use multiple sites spend fucking time actually researching. do you not understand how studying and researching work?

how did you even pass grade 8

>I read your instructions on how I should do this thing but I constantly keep failing because I feel I should do it differently

Lots of background knowledge is required for ciritcal thinking, you pile of ape shit.

Yeah and how do you get background knowledge I wonder???? Fucking research

Nobody just woke up oneday and knew something jesus christ, you actually have the brain of a child. You are trying so hard to defend being a retard and I dont understand why. You dont even fully acknowledge half the shit people have said.

>????
Man, you really made a point with all those questions marks, fag.

Siq straw man, man. Glad you focused on one sentence that used multiple question marks to mock you. You sure showed me. But hey at least I understand critcal thinking and know how to do basic research on my own :^

????

Do convict conditioning then. At least you'll be doing something while you read up on your fitness and training theory.