What is the dumbest fucking workout you've ever seen? Doing these in public kind of make me feel stupid

What is the dumbest fucking workout you've ever seen? Doing these in public kind of make me feel stupid.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sFb2ZalBgAY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I feel unconfortable doing deadlift in public

Some dyel once asked me what the secret is for arms so i poked his arm between the bicep and tricep and said "feel that? Theres a muscle there called the elbow ceptor, thats the secret to making your arms look big" and showed him some retarded looking dumbell workout i improvised that maybe worked his rotator cuff but mostly just looked stupid and he did it for a few days at least

Men doing hip thrusts
Looks gay as fuck but I do them anyways because I need that booty

im 100% sure you cant even squat 3pl8

squats pictures with an anterior pelvic tilt on instagram.

i do vagina machine too

if another guy makes eye contact while you do those it means he's your bitch

easily this
youtube.com/watch?v=sFb2ZalBgAY

I feel gay doing butt up leg curls but I don't want hyperextended knees

>tfw you accidentally do this when the weight gets heavy and you want to push out the last rep squatting
Hurts my upper back like a bitch

Why do you feel stupid doing literally the best goddamn lower body accessory in the world?

>bent leg good mornings
>you're not going to parallel on your squats user

Someone always makes bullshit comments about hurting my back.

>it's rehab for my back

bicep curl

Why not just do seated GMs instead?

I guess it requires more hip mobility, but you don't have to bend your knees either.

>it's rehab for my back
Until you fuck up your back so bad you have to take pain meds for the rest of your life

Haha once a week this fukken faggot comes in, fucking puts talkum powder or something on his hand and then walks around with stuff like sandbags or kettlebells at the gym
This fag probably thinks this is a work out but really he is just embarrasing himself.

Jefferson squats

I actually think those look kinda cool desu
Although they're probably pretty pointless

this
bruce lee snapped his shit up doing good mornings and he was the most ridiculously flexible fucker i've ever seen
fuck good mornings.

You mean farmers walks? Pretty good exercise tbqh famizzle

Not hating on it, but wouldn't this be the exercise that could be accomplished with a trap bar?

>bottom of rep starts at radius of plate
>range of motion from ground to full standing posture
>neutral vertical spine load which both differentiate from a regular squat

The only difference I see is that the Jefferson squat requires alternating arms each set.

that can be a great workout in addition to other workouts. maybe he carries shit around for a living and he figures he could spend his time in the gym carrying more shit around.

What's wrong with bent knee good mornings?

>farmers walks
>with chalk/powder

lol

Nothing really, it's just improper form for a standing good morning and you'd get a better isolation from doing a seated good morning

I do Good mornings after bb glute bridges and I feel like I have to bend my knees a little to get adequate hammy involvement in them. Plus I tucker myself out at a plate on gms after 3.5 plate glute bridges so I'm pretty sure I'm getting a good ass workout.

Never tried a seated one though.

God tier exercise for lower back, hamstrings and glutes.

I do them every leg and back workout, glute gains never been so pronounced!

Fuck you.

>I feel like I have to bend my knees a little to get adequate hammy involvement in them
Then you have poor flexibility and are using too much weight :)

The seated version largely takes out the hamstrings and allows for more of a lower back isolation, though it is slightly more demanding in terms of hip mobility. I recommend doing both versions (as per sheiko) but doing only one is fine depending on your needs.

The bendy barbell thing is marginally stupider

you're better off doing GHD deadlifts or prone extension holds user. Good mornings are pretty dangerous desu

My back IS fucked. I DO take pain meds. Bill Starr's Back Rehab program has been better than anything else I've tried for strengthening my back and reducing pain. Bent leg good mornings are a major component of that program.

I have never seen, not once, a guy on that "vagina machine"

you might wanna strenthen surrounding areas instead of your back. also being able to get full range of motion.

incline bp

>$1500
I could make this for $20 and some shit in my garage

Surrounding areas are fine. It's my lower back which is fucked.

Call it the brachialis next time, you mong.

that looks stupid as fuck but would actually work. I just do this on hard wood floor with socks on and it burns like a bitch

you might wanna strengthen surrounding areas instead of your back. also being able to get full range of motion. then when the back is fully healed, work on strengthening it.

Oh man. After all those X-rays and MRIs and years of pain and a fucked up back and doctors assurance it's done in permanently...why didn't I think of just waiting until it's fully healed. That's a damn good fucking idea user.

user knows user better than user knows anons self

WTF is the 'vagina machine'? The hip adductor machine?

Just started doing them. Hated having to look at my package in the mirror every rep so I started using a towel partially to hide it and partially as padding.

This user is dead on. Though it has nothing to do with weight

I can't even bend over like 20-30 degrees with a straight back and straight legs without immense feeling in my hammies and even calves.

I thought I fixed my apt too. Is this going to go on for a while or what can I do to fix it?

Also is this the reason my deadlift is such shit? I find it hard to get into position at any weight.