FAT PEOPLE HATE FPH PLEASE NO BOIL LEGS EDITION

Can we please have a FPH thread without Boil Legs cause I cannot look at them without becoming nauseous.

General fph - go!

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0ZNMjUctKgO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The saddest thing about this is the chair actually looks fairly well built

Here's a normal, healthy and fully functional leg

LEGS
E
G
S

>cause I cannot look at them without becoming nauseous.
Time was that was a prerequisite to posting on Veeky Forums at all.

Come on guys don't bully these poor innocent people! You have to tell them that they're perfectly healthy at their current weight! This has been proven to be far healthier than diet and exercise [harvard medical]

Pop off James

POP OFF JAMES COUNTER

How can fat people be so delusional?

You ready for a real girl user?

POP OFF JAMES!

>that blur
For what reason? We cant see shit anyways

Pop off James

I love the idea that the author has ever worried about their calorie intake and done even a lazy attempt at counting cals

Good point. Shame people who can't manage to take care of themselves such as smokers and obese faggots

I don´t get it. Why do fatties blame the piece of furniture ? It´s seriously just a thing, no emotions, no thinking, nothing. How is it going to help if they sperg at a chair ?

There are various bans on smoking, drugs and the consumption of alcohol...

Where all the fat people bans?

POP OFF JAMES!

POP OFF JAMES

Pop off James!

At least smokers, addicts and alcoholics are aware of how their habit is destroying their body. HAES people seem keen to stay in blissful denial

pop of james!

Pop off James

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Fucking beautiful
Have my children, user

POP OFF JAMES!

I know james boil leg's episode aired a little while ago. Can someone find a working link to the episode? I want to watch it.

>smoker shaming

If smokers had the victim complex that fat cunts did, then they would just attack people who vape the same way HAES cunts attack people who aren't huge

>drug addict shaming

Most of the republican party

>alcoholic shaming

M.A.D.D. and the like would qualify if, again, drunks had the same desperate need to be the victim and play like everyone is attacking them and they should just be allowed to drink all their problems away.

You don't know shit about chairs son

i looked up this project harpoon stuff, turns out there was a guy/group that was photoshopping fat women into normal sized ones. His instagram and facebook pages got deleted because SJW's outrage.

It was Veeky Forums you twit

from the newest my 600lb life

hopefully there's another campaign like that

My first thought was along the lines of "Jesus Christ, somebody get a gun and put the poor thing out of its misery"

How new are you guys, exactly? It feels like this shit happened last week.

it originated on Veeky Forums but was taken over by some dude that made it his lifegoal to shop whales into humans.

>tfw i was there when this meme was created

POP OFF JAMES!

pop off james

I'm watching the Penny episode on 600 pound life right now because last night people were talking about it.

God damn what a stupid bitch and fuck that cuckold enabler husband of hers.

POP OFF JAMES

POP OFF JAMES!

>Where we're going, we don't need scoops

POP OFF JAMES

POP OFF JAMES

Ugh, I never noticed you can see his 'tan' line.
He really is a physically revolting specimen.

I still kek that during the GoFundMe setup his wife was wearing a miniskirt and the film crew had to blur her vag

He's a 70 year old office worker...

for you

>both cops called Jenkins

vocaroo.com/i/s0ZNMjUctKgO

Any other thinner or fit people feel superior to fat people? These lazy fucks have no self control and feel like they're on top of the world if they lose weight. While I never gorged myself, played sports and stayed thin, they were stuffing themselves and telling people they were "trying" to lose weight. I'm better than smelly, lazy pieces of shit.

Pop off James

This is my favorite FPH image of all time

pop off James

That's an old episode, but yeah so far she still hasn't gotten better

pop off james

That's an oldie but goodie.

There are three episodes of 600 pound life that stand out as the person fails in every way:

3 - Pauline. Pauline is horrific in every way shape and form and her son is a future serial killer. This one is just awful.

2. Penny - Penny is garbage and so delusional it's unreal. She was the queen of 600 pound life biggest fuck ups untill...

1. Boil Legs James - Look for the last FPH thread for a mega of it. He is the undisputed king of horrible 600 pound life people

Number 1 contender - Steve Assanti. His episode is in two or three weeks...

>Steve Assanti
i thought he died already

I'm sure grandfather Nurgle would be pleased, but he has to go.

POP OFF JAMES

POP OFF JAMES!

i wanna lick tha t powderd sugar off his leg mmmmmm :pppppppp

POP OFF JAMES!

POP OFF JAMES

POP OFF JAMES

welp there goes my appetite

POP OFF JAMES

Fucking kek @ deep fatty photography

pop off james!

POP OFF JAMES!

POP
OFF
JAMES

I CAN'T STOP WATCHING WHATS THE POINT OF LIVING FOR THESE PEOPLE.

Did this person not go through 6th grade?

POP OFF JAMES!

pop the fuck off jamesey

Some of them fix their shit. This girl was like 500 pounds. Yea she has the loose skin, but she can function as a human being.

POP OFF JAMES!

POP OFF JAMES

someone is trying to iprove. what's so bad about it?
you're just a pathetic loser.

>Fatphobic
FUCKING KEK

is it just me or does being fat have a high co-morbidity with being stupid?
I see all these oblivious as fuck fat fucks in every crowded area who look like they can't even figure out how to get out of people's way or where to go

"I'm not the problem the world is the problem. I don't need to change the world needs to change."