Cut or Bulk?

So i'm 6'1 and 167 lbs.
My goal is set for august to be lean in body fat and maybe 170 -180 lbs.
I know I can accomplish this.
My gf really wants me to get the "v" abs while I just wanna be strong. I have a really demanding job that rotates 12 hour days and nights with 6 - 8 hours of travel a week. Lack of sleep, tiredness and motivation are something that I obviously struggle with, especially when it's cold out.

So, CUT or BULK first?

Bulk. You don't have the discipline to cut.

Cut the girflriend

bulk on roids

more pics

I believe you're lying or wrong about your height or weight that is way too much flab for that low a weight at 6'1". First of all you will never reach that goal by august. Bulk to 190 or 200 then cut back to 170.

I would do a clean bulk, because while you have alot of fat, you have nothing to cut down to

You have no muscles senpai.

Cutting will make you look better in short run. Eating normal and getting stronger will be better for you in every other way. Don't worry about this shit till 4:3/2/1

Disclaimer:I'm a fat powerlifter.

>40739148 I have a lot of discipline for diet, it's getting good workouts i find hard

eat around 2500 cals (sufficient protein) with regular short intense gym sessions (at least 4 1hrs a week). You will build muscle burn some fat and probably look leaner. Stay low carb on rest days, especially for your last meal, eat plenty of veg.

Then bulk and get big over the winter.

can I cut yet?

Cut or bulk?

so because he is 25% bodyfat he should bulk to reach even higher bodyfat? Nice fucking logic.

For OP: Cut down retard you fucking idiot. You are COMPLETE BABBY you will make gains on a deficit just by showing up to the receptionist.

>My goal is set for august to be lean in body fat and maybe 170 -180 lbs

You do realize 180lbs lean is lifetime physique goal?

You can reach it august 2023 if you stay consistent and I'm not even kidding.

I just save pic related today, some random /fitizen/ who apparently weighed 170lbs. You really think you can accomplish from that to this in 5 months?

Lmao at noobs who say "I will accomplish x by this time"

Or "you should be lifting xlbs within x years"

If you haven't already achieved something, stop putting a timeframe on it.

Permabulk like you have been mane.

You're like 25% body fat
You probably shouldn't bulk until you're around 12%

wtf im 185cm/80kg and im a skeleton
are you really 6'1?

I'm overweight right now and my goal is to basically just improve myself day by day.

Every day I keep to my goal I put a tally mark on my arm and whenever I want to give up, I just look at that shit and it reminds me that I can do it and I can make progress.

Just take some Tren and start lifting. Fatties, that move around, actually are quite strong.

user, OP knows he can accomplish it. He KNOWS it. Why do you have to be such a downer?

Just let the dyel hit the gym a few times before he realizes that getting a good body actually takes dedication, and then there would be a few more machines in the world for the rest of us.

yeah no you dumbass you're lying about your height or your weight. you're either shorter or fatter than you say you are.

and you need to cut, absolutely 100%. "bulking" is just going to make you straight out fat instead of skinnyfat lol

test

cut first, exploit free CNS noob gains, and then bulk slowly once you get to below 15% bf

I made the mistake of not doing that in skinnyfat mode and bulking right away, you will thank me in 6 months

No shit.

I'm 6'1", and at the one point in my life I was 166lbs, I was spooky skeleton tier.

If he's actually 6'1" he's probably more around 185 to 190 unless he's missing a leg or has creepy chicken legs.

Gonna go ahead and call utter bullshit on your 6'1" claim...you're no more than 5'10" you delusional manlet.

Looks to me like you've never continually picked up, and set down heavy things so go ahead and stop eating like shit and lift...enjoy your 5 month newb gainz, then hitting your first plateau, and your gf leaving you because you still don't have that "V" .