Vasectomy

Anyone here get their nuts snipped?
How long does it take for it to heal?
How long until I can stuff raw meat into a gril's taco and dump my sauce without the risk of her getting a parasite?

Cheers.

>current year
>not impregnating women
>not allowing your genes and the genes of the warriors who came before you be carried on to future glory
>making it

Why the fuck is there so many Ayy Lmaos here?

>not securing the existence of our people and a future for white children
what a fag

I got mine snipped after my third kid. Procedure takes about an hour. Healing time is 3 or 4 days. The first day you're gonna be flat on your back, so stock up on booze before you get cut.
I think my wife lasted two days before she wanted the D. It worked fine as long as I didn't try to jackhammer.

I'd rather not risk giving a child a life where it isn't wanted by its parents

I went with an incision instead of laser. Less chance of it healing together, but more recovery time. I had a purple grapefruit between my legs for several days, no fucking way I was gonna fuck after 2 days. I'd have ejaculated stitches and chili.

A week was fine, though.

So then stop engaging in activities likely to produce a child until you're in a situation where said child would be able to grow up wanted by its parents

I'm trying to do exactly that, prevent a child from happening.

How are your cumshots in comparison to before?
did they start to lack thickness? Anything you noticed?

sperm only makes up about 5% of a cumshot

Still plenty of liquid. Not much difference.

getting a vasectomy doesn't stop the grill from getting pregnant m8

Yes got mine done in January.

Wasn't sore at all (no needle, no scalpel) except for the day after where I was uncomfortable but still not sore.

Do NOT go raw dog until you take a sperm count test

This,

Just stops you from being the father. You cuckold.

>hurrr sex is about having kids

fuck off back to /pol/ you stupid virgin cunt.

>Anyone here get their nuts snipped?

Yep. 2016 October

>How long does it take for it to heal?

About 2.5 weeks. At that point even the scrotum stitches were dissolved and incisions totally healed.

>How long until I can stuff raw meat into a gril's taco and dump my sauce without the risk of her getting a parasite?

About 15-20 ejaculations. You need to provide your urologist specimen samples after you jack-off 15 times. They'll tell you if there's no sperm present. Two consecutive negative samples and they send you a "Congrats, you're sterile!" certificate.

I've been on this site too long. I saw the thumbnail here and thought it was a black and white photo of the KKK photoshopped to look like they were wearing silly boots.