Hi Veeky Forums, uber fat ass here

Hi Veeky Forums, uber fat ass here,

Been on keto diet, as I decided I'd rather not eat myself to death.

2nd week on it, haven't had sugars, lost a good amount of weight.

When I sleep though, I dream of sweets. While awake I think of them constantly. To add to this difficulty, people around me eat sweets all the time.

Could you give me tips to avoid such intense craving? I'm not in danger of breaking the keto, as I'd rather die than gain weight again. I'm just looking to make the journey less painful.

Thanks Veeky Forums

Pic related. How I feel about what I see in the mirror, but want to change that.

every time you get a craving for sweets just smoke a cigarette to cool you down man

Yea when you have cravings just crack a beer and chug it

>Been on keto diet
Retard.

>I dream of food
You should just kill yourself, you sound like an incredibly boring person if all you can think about is food, I don't even care if you make it, your desires are so limited you won't even contribute anything worthwhile to the world other than spending your money on food.

Do yourself and the world a favor, end your life.

>keto

anyway, gum is my new best friend. I rarely eat sweets anymore, I just chew a lot of sugarfree gum.

lol, thanks, but don't smoke

I wish! I think whiskey is okay though.

Why? Is there something better you could recommend?

Actually, "I dream of sweets". Part of keto includes a sugar restriction. Looking for ways to ease the sugar cravings. Have any to recommend? I'd like to live long enough to contribute more to the world in addition to some published scholarly articles on methodologies of acquiring mastery of foreign languages.

Never thought of that user, thanks for the advice! I'm sure it'll help a lot!

>actually I dream about a certain kind of food omg

No seriously, I'll tie the noose or supply you with the gun.

Ah, lol, you misunderstood me (again). It's okay though, I've helped mentally-handicapped children in the past, you're not hopeless :)

See, contemporary western society (since the discovery of sugar cane) has gradually implemented sugar as part of our ordinary diet.

Removing said ordinary component out of one's diet results in withdrawal. There are many symptoms but the main one is an intense craving for sweets!

Hence why I ask for help. It's okay if you don't understand, I could explain in a way that even someone like you will get it.

Meanwhile, thank you for the distraction. It helps a lot, you have no idea. Intentionally or not, you provide great service :)

Get some splenda. The generic brand is just fine. Take it in your coffee with heavy cream.
You can learn to bake with it. There are keto flour substitutes for baked goods, but puddings work well on keto. Ricotta cheese, cocoa and sweetener makes a decent pudding. Whip it with heavy cream and it's even better.

You can do this, user. Don't listen to the other fags on this board.

That's some great advice user, thanks for the support!

Some fat faggot giving an ex heroin addict advice on addiction.

No you fat fuck, you just need to die. I can quit heroin without dreaming about it, I have a craving once in a blue moon, I don't dream and think about it 24/7 because I'm not a weak ass bitch. Like I said I will gladly help you kill yourself.

Don't use splenda or any other "sweeteners". You're suffering from an addiction. Go cold turkey for at least 3-5 months and then you can start using them.

The reason being that your body can "taste" the sugar but it isn't getting it. So it's basically making you crave it even more because it's confused about what's going on. This is why meme fitness bullshit says diet soda is bad. It isn't bad in any way, just go cold turkey for now.

Do not give in. You've done so much already and you've finally taken a stand to stand. You can do this, mayne.

take zma + phenibut 30 mins before sleep and you won't dream of sweets anymore, you'll have sinister, awesome crazy dreams.

You'll also get a small test boost.

>ex-heroin addict
>I can quit

So, on top of being mentally-retarded, you're a delusional junky who "can quit heroin" anytime he wishes, but hasn't done so yet.

How do I know you're a junky?
>I can quit
Instead of
>I quit

Too bad you can't turn back time to correct such blatant admission of your own worthlessness.

I may be fat, but I'm disease free, don't steal from my family, and have enough courage to ask for help.

Wallow in your own self-pity. You're at best a statistic, and though my contributions to the world don't amount to Nobel Prize, at least I'm not a heroin addict ;)

You can't read?
I've been clean for years.

You dream about sugar, don't even try to judge me you fedora faggot.

Thanks for the advice on sweeteners, it makes sense. Appreciate the support user.

lolol, sinister awesome crazy dreams? Hey, worth a shot, will look into it. Thanks!

>I can quit

Present tense, and clearly unintended. It's a Freudian slip, little junky.

Besides, who cares what a heroin addict has to say? You're pretty much hand-in-hand with pathological liars. Your opinion is worthless since you're not even a properly functioning human being.

Heh, it's becoming obvious who really needs the rope, eh?

It's still you.
I eat clean every day, I lift 4 times a week. I'm in the best shape of my life.
You dream about candy.

And heroin.

Working out doesn't cure the HIV. Enjoy it junky.

Yeah, years ago when I was trying out diets to see what effect they had I also dreams like that on the low carb. Cravings for just white bread. Not chocolate, cookies, or icecream, etc .. just white fucking bread.

Only happened if I was sitting around doing nothing though, I found it best just to stay busy.

damn son. this uber fatass is (literally) crushing you.

I hear you user. My day goes by really quick, but dreaming of sweets is just so stupid, it throws me off completely because I wake up craving it.

I'll follow your suggestion though, and work on some puzzles before bed. Maybe if I can stress over puzzles it'll help me with it. Thanks!

I had the same thing with white rice. All I wanted was just a plain bowl of fucking white rice.

>implying I got laid
Just because I smoke dark doesn't mean I fuck anything. Clean as fuck Virgin.
Nope.

just quit bro you got fucking wrecked by uber fatass OP. Honestly though props for beating that addiction and turning your life around.