You have have 10 seconds to explain why you're posting on Veeky Forums right now instead of banging drunk bar crawling...

You have have 10 seconds to explain why you're posting on Veeky Forums right now instead of banging drunk bar crawling sluts

>alcohol
>women

its like you dont want me to keep my gains

Not a fan of STDs.

Because the Feast of Saint Patrick is a day for prayer and contemplation on the life of the holy servant of God and enlightener of Ireland, Patrick

I still gotta get my second lift of the day in

Because drinking is for degenerates

Because I'm.an alcoholic and need to avoid those kinds of places

I have a daily dick sucking (deepthroating), grilled cheese & dinner cooking, double D titted, slim waisted, blonde haired, fair skinned, low-maintenance girlfriend. Why the fuck would i go bar crawling trying to get some nasty scraps in that fucking atmosphere?

By the way, thank you guys on Veeky Forums who gave actual useful advice (bout 2 years ago) because i owe much of it to you wonderful people.

don't want 'em

>clubbing
>drinking
absoulutely degenerate.

Golden One please go

Because I'm not Veeky Forums, but I'm starting. I want a better body for me and my woman, who doesn't care how I look. I'm here because I want to learn to force my body to be it's best.
That and bar whores are nasty af

Because it's 8:30pm in the first world you cunt

Because I'm ugly an autistic

What advice senpai

Ranshaw love's the revamped o-line

fat and socially retarded with no friends at an out of town university.

terminal autism

>fucking work out
>get a fucking tan
>brush your fucking teeth twice daily
>get your hair cut by a faggot
>buy clothes off the rack or have a faggot help you combine shit

congratulations you're now top 20% of men aesthetically, so getting the girls is easy.

Cuz I got about 1.40 left in my bank account
tbqh i spent it all on meat

>nofriends
>dislike drinking
>dislike social interaction

pass

yeah this dude is projecting

i got all four of my wisdom teeth removed
fuck

Im agoraphobic and haven't left my house in 5 years :^)

I have a wife

And a house I own that I'm working on

And I'm tired from the high paying job that I did all week

I don't have friends and would rather be playing Madden 17. UL Promo tomorrow

I don't have any friends, and I haven't talked to a girl in years.

This. Also I'm married and intend to stay that way.

I'm working on rebuilding my life and one day I will be a normie again

These days I know it will be fine and I don't need to worry anymore

Just keep going, working, lifting, eating and life will continue on.

Cause I'm taking a shit

>Get home from work
>Admire 2500 sq foot luxury home
>Wife hugs me and we talk about our days
>Change into fitness clothes
>Lift or do cardio
>Go take steam shower
>Fuck her in the shower or on a king size bed
>Let me fuck her on the bench the other day
>Make high end dinner
>Watch TV
>Sleep

My life is great yo.

Glad one of us has it.

I'm 18

The girl I like is sixteen t b h f a m

Is 2017 the year of Matthew Stafford and the lions?

/thread

One girl wants me to meet her at a club later but I'm torn I want to get up early and go train but I wanna smash also I don't know what to do Veeky Forums

I'm autismo supremo.

i'm real sick of these islam memes. it won't be so funny when sharia law takes away your freedoms. when sharia law sections of your city start popping up, when they outbreed us and in 20 years the world is in the middle of another world war, and murder, beheadings and vile acts of serious violence are on your doorstep daily, when you have to walk over the mutilated bodies of the war-fallen, you'll remember this picture and hopefully you'll weep for days when you weren't covered in so much blood.

>lions fan AND posting on Veeky Forums on St Patty's day night
Wew sorry lad life is tough eh

im taking a brief respite from calculus homework desu senpai

She fell asleep

(You)

lol?

Tfw no bros to go out with
Ghosted all girls interested in me
Too autistic to go out alone
Welp

because I'm a former alcoholic that can't drink and that waited till 21 to go back to school so I'm just now graduating and most of my friends have all moved away to different cities. At least I have decades of wage slavery to look forward to in about a month or so after I find a job.

Because every conversation I have ever had dies after 3 sentences and the only emotion I elicit is anyone is an amused kind of pity and I fucking hate how I look even if I do spend hours working out every week, and because I have no friends anyway so id just be walking around alone in desperation hoping someone doesnt notice im on my own

Exam on Monday boy'o

I like drinking and watching anime after work.

I quit drinking and smoking. For me I can't have one without the other.

Also I'm in an LTR

Absolutely.
Guranteed we win a playoff game, at least.

i-i have gf

I have a loyal fitness bunny wife

Because its almost 5 am and i just finished work early so i can get ready to go to another part of the country later tonight to bang sluts with my best buddy.

I just got back from work and is about to hit the gym.

because my buddy ditched me for some random slut so i'm drinking alone at home and watching Iron Fist

I need a fag, where did you get yours ?

he just looks into the mirror

I'm a neck bread that just started; and tring to bring Veeky Forums to religion or some form of spirituality.

Im broke af and hit rock bottom

Quads make me a millionaire kek pls

I'm at work, I have a gf, and I quit drinking three months ago because alcohol is an expensive gains goblin.

Because meaningless sex is on the bottom of my priorities

Because she is recovering from getting decked for an hour straight.
Shut is cash

fucking cat is laying on that pizza what the fuck!

it's only uphill from here man

Can I go to bars alone and still succeed?

most of /fit are actually decent/average looking fit guys with social awkwardness and autism and 0 skills with the ladys

hence they are on a taiwanese coloring book forum literally owned by a japanese nip called 4 FUCKING CHAN

these are also the same retards that want to live the chad lifestyle, but than bang whores and crazies and are convinced all women are garbage and than ask "where are the good women at?"

crippling shyness

i like it here more

Veeky Forums thinks they are trash because they only hear about women on the internet, they don't have actual experience with them.

That's the spirit

Absolutely this

And if they do have experience with them usually they're on such a pedestal that anything they do resembling normal human behaviour makes them a sloot or a bitch, despite them being shitty people themselves.

you should see /pol, there's a women hate thread everyday

"no virginity means no ring"

and than they go "all virgin males are losers"

??? so what do you want, virgin women or men having sex

>is your character real?
>no

Isn't it obvious? You don't marry a girl unless she's a virgin. If you've fucked a girl before, then she'll find some beta willing to take a non-virgin as a wife. You don't need to be a virgin yourself to find a virgin to marry is their point. How is that complicated?

Im married and dont agree with promiscuity

Kek
This one gave me some nostalgia

I did that yesterday night, it's 1:30 now and she's still here

>virgin women
>not virgin men
You're on Veeky Forums, you should be familiar with that concept.

Go smash. The weights will always be waiting, puss won't be

If I were you, I'd work out and skip the club, but I'm also married. Still, do the workout. I've always picked working out over women, women come easy.

ugly chink?

Lmao no I dont think so

im gay
took me less than 10 seconds

OP never specified female sluts.

1: I just started lifting
2: I'm socially autistic

I'm a social failure, thats why.
At least i'm on the road to greek god mode

because that's haram and i'm not a degenerate

I'm on accutane

You have 10 seconds to explain why you're a lions fan. You're probably some down river garbage who's dream is to move to Novi on some I'll-informed goal to create a better life for your mongoloid children.

Ugly, no friends, socially awkward

My future depends on it.
Sports scholarships are a helluvathing nigga

How do I get a tan? It's autumn here

>because I'm 45
>because I have wife&kids
>because great Chuck Berry died today

im 42, married, and have kids plus church tomorrow

I'm celebrating my birthday right now. I don't have any friends over, drugs, or alcohol. But hey, since last year at least I've lost 100 pounds thanks mostly to you guys and the sticky.

Fuck you OP I'm so lonely.

Good ol' Chuck "Farts on hookers" Berry

Happy birthday a user :)

Happy birthday

Because Graduate Student and the national Chemistry meeting is fast approaching and I need to prepare a presentiaon