Other urls found in this thread:

dietdatabase.com/1-pound-body-fat-facts-pictures/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fpbp

JBFLGF

Who team /wet/ here

ALEX IS STILL BANNED

REPORT ON SIGHT

My autistic ass will get another shot at the work cutie tomorrow. Hopefully the weather doesn't fuck this up again or something.

2dry2fly besides test.

Test/deca/adrol reporting in

Feels full and strong man

I feel like it's been too long at this point, but good luck anyway

Test/deca/adrol/dbol squad

If I just yolo this shit and skip bloods/run whatever the fuck...

It's my heart that fails first right? Assuming I don't overdo the orals anyway, the first organ to fail on me will be my heart?

Cause I'm ok with that tbqh. Don't feel like dying slow, a heart attack and I'm done in my late 40s/mid-50s doesn't sound that bad at all.

Deca/EQ on the way, time to see if I can cruise on 400mg total.

That's going to sound like a much worse idea in 10 years, especially when it's not that hard to take care of yourself.

Quality over quantity my man.

If I'm genuinely making myself sick I'd feel sick and back off anyway. But highish blood pressure doesn't bother me. Lipids not optimal doesn't bother me.

I decided a long time ago I didn't want to get married/have kids/build a career, nothing is really tying me to the world. I just want to enjoy myself while I'm here and check out before I'm an old man bitter with everything because my bones hurt.

Quit being an edgy child and find something to live for.

Got my first cycle coming in the mail. How many vials should I shoot the first day? I think one in the morning, and one at night. You put the needle right in the vein, but do I need to wrap my arm like heroine people do?

What about what I said makes me an edgy child?

I have things I enjoy and currently that's what I live for. Eventually everything gets taken away anyway, that's how life works, none of this is yours to keep. So my position is, if the damage to your body doesn't effect quality of life, and the lives of others do not depend on you, then there's no need to worry about it.

Would having estrogen out of range by a little bit (say, 45 or 50 compared to the reference range of 7-42) be particularly harmful if there were no symptoms?

It's more about the ratio to test

You answered your own question.

>deca/EQ

A man after my own heart

NEEDLES :)

Ok. Is it just trial and error for finding a good ratio? Or should I try to get close to my natural ratio without causing symptoms?

Kind of interesting, I looked at my natty blood work, and my blood work now, and applying the same ratio to current test (cruising) would leave my estro around 50. Perhaps I shouldn't try to emulate it, especially when I start blasting.

I guess so, yeah.

Heroin style, make sure to do the full vial for max gains and do abs only immediately after.

Just run low doses of test then.
You might die much more earlier than you think you would.

We'll see how 100/100/200 test/deca/EQ treats me; a 1.2cc pin once a week isn't too bad to be a superhuman.

Are you having any high estro sides? I'm sure a more experienced users can help, I've only got one cycle under my belt.

What?

Low doses of test would be the most conservative option. Your post doesn't make sense

Yeah, but it's kind of unrelated. I was just curious, partially because I had heard the ratio thing before.

But what about the half life

WHAT ABOUT THE HALF LIFE

What do you think pro strongmen are taking?

Loads of test/deca and whatever orals?

>7 days
>15 days
>16.5 days

Problem?

Whatever they like/respond to best. Deca and/or EQ are basically mandatory.

Isn't test e like 4.5days or some such? Different ester?

Test e is like that on steroidcalc

Test U

Didnt he only miss her for like one day because they worked in seperate places

Fuaaarrk aha right fellows

I tried to say that,he shouldnt shoot high dosage test or other compounds to be safe.

It's time to stop, Canada

is using 1lb of lean beef an accurate way to visualize the volume of 1lb of muscle?

Met a chick just now and when she walked away my friend said:

>I saw that girl get fucked in the ass by a 300lbs black guy in a hotel at the beach

Welp

ask him how he saw that

>fat people keep offering food

He's also in the bar industry. He knew some guys at the beach. He went down there and chilled with them. He met some chick and her friend. They went back to the hotel to party. The chicks friend got fucked up. Big fat friend of the bartender walks in while he's fucking his girl on one bed and shoves his dick in the chicks friends mouth on the other bed. Turns her over and starts ramming her ass.

He said he was so freaked out he almost stopped lmao black dude didn't even acknowledge he was in the same room

Nah man, he's been talking to her for weeks or however long prior to that. Soz user, she probably already assumed you're gay, not that there's anything wrong with that.

the lethargy of the sdrol is almost cancelled out by the full body permapump it gives me

I fucking hate Facebook post sharing normie scum and their passiveness on sharing and this kind of behavior I swear I'm going to up my dosage just so I can break a normies dyel back reeeeeeee

Sounds comfy AF. I plan on spending my entire adult life on test u/EQ

Wut

Explain normally please

Are you jelly or something

Agreed user

You just don't understand what it's like

Sorry man wasn't trying to trigger you

Keep working, make dat money and you can fuck dumb whores one day too

If it makes you feel any better, it's not even that fun anymore. I'd rather be rich and travel. Girls suck

Lol thats something to be jelly about? I could never share my partner. You sound like a wannabe chad idolizing such behavior. Boy I thought people on an obscure image board would be a,little more woke than that. I was wrong. Majority of fraud alone are a bunch of dudes that rood cause they're a bunch of wannabe alphas and try to live out these instsgram connor murohy looking ass negros on social media. Fucking normie stacey tier behavior.

Holy projection.

When did I say anything about sharing? The
>Welp
Meant I gave up on pursuing her since I found out she got buttfucked by a black guy. A fat one at that.

You sound crazy bitter and insecure brah. People that get laid don't speak like that.

Curious about managing heart health.

1) What's the highest you've allowed your bp to get on cycle?
2) What is it usually at when you're cruising?
3) What do you do for cardio and how often?
4) Do you take anything to lower bp? Read some take baby aspirin on cycle.

I'm saying the guy that fu ked her shared her. And you defended this behavior by saying "you jelly user kun?"

I get laid on a daily basis often times multiple times a day with my redpilled wife who supports this kind of talk. lmfao sorry your perception of reality is flawed.

kill yourself autist

No he didn't. I'm bad at explaining especially while half drunk so sorry I guess.

He was fucking a girl in one bed while the girl's friend was getting buttfucked in the next bed. No sharing involved.

What you're saying makes no sense.

It was a weird funny story. Not sure how you turned it into some insecure cuck fantasy but congratulations I guess.

Well I replied to idk, if that was you move or what but it seemed to defend your buddy. in my original post I merely stated my hatred for your normie friend and the nig and people like him not you lol.

>I merely stated my hatred
>normie
>nig

get it over with and kill yourself now instead of when you snap after you're 40

No :^)
You'll kill yourself soon anyway my orc friend. You're just a talking dead man. If you can even call yourself a,man you monster.

better enough that i am now being rated 8+ again with added thirsty comments from presumably fat gay faggots on /soc/ when i upload my face now

the mega dosing pilocarpine worked over the break

Faggots will rate anything an 8+

7 weeks into cycle. Let the blind forehead pimples begin.

sun rise lamp, hue (huehue) bulbs are cool but dont do shit for me heh

depends on the cut. for laughably crude reference see dietdatabase.com/1-pound-body-fat-facts-pictures/ (link is misleading they have muscle pics too)

S-shit. Guess I have you or bimbs to choose between.

>/soc/ when i upload my face
So that WAS (probably) you I saw, suspected so but thought I was just seeing things (as in, similarities to your cropped glands timeline). Not that I really care or could confirm 100%, but nice.

Adex or Aromasin?

How much do you use weekly of each and with what dose of Test?

bump

Ew. THINN

fuarrk what a physique, mirin hard

general census is asin > adex

i need 45mg asin per week on a blast (500mg test), i could do with less but i hate the bloat

I like em as thinn as the next guy, but for crying out loud that ass looks like it would bruise your pelvis from doggystyle, this is borderline anorexic.

Anybody ever try injecting high?

why would you.
also dont use mossads name u fgt

6.25mg asin E3D when i pin works great for me
I keep the same dose when i cruise and blast and i never have any problems, never had a blood test though so maybe it's not optimal

That's far from accurate

notice how i said laughably crude reference. some people over- or underestimate horrendously, this gives them a however shitty rough guideline.

day 7
really feeling like shit now, thank god it's the weekend
think I'll bump it back down to 400 for the remaining 3 days

>Fucking around with a piece of code a coworker wrote that makes no sense whatsoever.
>Did my third set of squats for Stallman and when I sat down and reread I solved the fuck up.

Squats confirmed for programming gains.

Fag

Will SS and using 5 mg of anavar be a waste of time?

how long does it take for dbol to kick in?

It's more misleading than anything. The difference in density between the two is not that great. Anyone who's actually lost fat could tell you a single pound does not have nearly that much volume.

Piggybacking

Gonna take my first anavar dose today. Only one a day because it's 50mg caps and I want to take it slow at first. Should I take it preworkout? In the morning with breakfast? Should I eat fats to help absorption?

Thanks.

lmao even if youre a girl 5mg is barely anything, 10-15mg is where something starts happening for girls

oral only is retarded but if thats what you're into you need 50mg minimum

Anadrol not var, I read that shitpost about ss and my mind fucked up

Delet this

Why user

bump