>cardio
meme
>crossfit
meme
>biking
meme
>running
meme

What the fuck can I do besides lay in bed and drink water?

>be a baby
>50% bf
>cut
>Fucking die
you are literally autistic

I've got a set of scales that claims to calculate bf%, I'm 6ft and 87kg but allegedly 31%bf. I definitely do not look like the 30-34% image. Would it be fair to say my scales are off by like 5-10%?

I dont feel like I look like 24% that my scales are saying, I feel more like 30 or 35%.

SS + GOMAD

INTERMITTENT FAST OR DIE TRYING BROH

this infograph is wildly inaccurate

shitpost on fit about things that could be memes.

then post an accurate one

I've never really been "fat", I'm probably more like skinnyfat so I'd probably put myself more in the 24% range

I have historically been fat, have been working out alot lately. So I would put myself in the 30-34% range

>drinking water
meme

you can never find one that is totally 100% accurate because it varies from person to person, but i'd say this is a bit better.

The one in the OP is way off tho

life, the biggest meme of them all.

also, you're a fucking meme.

This does look closer to me

>because it varies from person to person

exactly. google bodypod or dexascan results on bodybuilding.com. some people you'd think are shredded (

going by how you look is better than by other people look. i agree with you.

my rule is if you think you have too much fat, cut until you're satisfied. the number doesn't really matter.

quit being a faggot for starters

P-pls respond.

>The grand canyon is 100 feet deep
>No it isnt
>Then post how deep it actually is

Fucking retard

Measured my body fat 4 times with 2 different people with some calipers I just bought.

>says I am 24% bodyfat

This has to be wrong, I look more like 35% IMO. What does Veeky Forums say

Yeah even based on this im on the low side of 20%. My stomach is flat (still not trim, but no belly) with no visible abs or insertions. Guess my scale is just shit.

You will look like shit Satan.
Bulk for 6 months, high carb, high protein. Then cut for 4 weeks, low carb, high protein, 40 minutes of cardio everyday or everyother day.

>body dysmorphia
>think I look fat all the time even though countless of people have told me I'm skinny

Hmm, ok thanks. Thats too bad.

If this pic is anything to go by I'm at least 60% bf

you look like 24% body fat

eat more protein and lift

youre obsessing over numbers. i was the same as you until i realize that body fat is just a way to describe what you already know: you (and i) are fat. whether it says you're 24% or 35% doesn't matter. you're fat. cut until you look thinner.

I am lifting, although mostly High Reps in HIIT

i don't think that chart is very accurate

eat more protein then, eat at a deficit, lift more yadda yadda yadda ect ect ect you've heard all this shit by now. just do it and be consistent and you should lose body fat slowly but surely.

>i am lifting
>although...
If you follow up your statement with 'although' or 'but' then you aren't doing shit.

It's not that I'm not doing shit. It's that I'm doing something that gives different results than bulking. I want to be ottermode not bulky as fuck. So I do a lot of cardio and HIIT with high reps.

That chart is fucking stupid

The 5-9% guy is closer to 10-12%, the second guy is leaner than the first, he just has a lot of subq water retention.

HIIT is also a meme

this guy fell for the water meme ahah

fat and skinny?

I think im 19%bf with a some muscle now

FUCK, I just realized im 30%. FUCK

Kill yourself

I was 25% body fat two months ago. Now im 17. Its really not that hard or out of reach

What if I look skinny in the morning and fat at night?

Eat in the morning and cut at night

this image is complete trash

the scale measures body fat % using capacitance. the circuit is formed from one foot to the other, it doesn't go past your hips. you're 31% body fat, but just on your legs.

100% this

breathing
>biggest meme there is

Tell us your seekrets user. My biggest obstacle is french and white trash cooking. What's the point of life without chipotle sour cream burritos?

Put the fork down. Drink water when hungry

I'm 26%, i can feel your pain.

Why would anyone willingly want to be ottermode

>Was 20+%
>Now 13%
4 more % to go and i can finally slow bulk

Post pics

this tbqh

Used the US navy calc for bf

dyel

So wait, if I get skinny do I loose my chest hair?

This chart is total BS

do you even lift bro?

No, hence i'm cutting down and the slow bulking back up

/thread