*blocks your ureters*

*blocks your ureters*

lol no I drink water

Go to doctor. Use ultrasonic technique to break it into microscopic pieces that easily pass.

tfw no 50 year old male doctor to sound my benis

WHAT THE FUCK, user

or just fish them out with a coathanger like that guy from deadwood

i'm not a female and even if i were why would i have kidney stones in my vagina?

owie

Joannes Lethaeus, a Smith, a courageous man, and very astute, who had already been treated twice by a stonecutter, desired so little to be treated a third time by such a man among his daily trials and repeated slayings, that he decided any wild adventure was more attractive to him than subjecting himself to the knife of the stonecutter ever again. Convincing himself that his health could only improve, and having decided that no one but himself would cut into his flesh, he sent his unknowing wife to the fish market. Only letting his brother help him, he instructed him to pull aside his scrotum while he grabbed the stone in his left hand and cut bravely in the perineum with a knife he had secretly prepared, and by standing again and again managed to make the wound long enough to allow the stone to pass. To get the stone out was more difficult, and he had to stick two fingers into the wound on either side to remove it with leveraged force, and it finally popped out of hiding with an explosive noise and tearing of the bladder.

Now the more courageous than careful operation was completed, and the enemy that had declared war on him was safely on the ground, he sent for a healer who sewed up the two sides of the wound together, and the opening that he had cut himself, and properly bound it up; the flesh of which grew so happily that there no small hope of health was, but the wound was too big, and the bladder too torn, not to have ulcers forming.

But this stone weighing 4 ounces and the size of a hen's egg was a wonder how it came out with the help of one hand, without the proper tools, and then from the patient himself, whose greatest help was courage and impatience embedded in a truly impenetrable faith which caused a brave deed as none other. So was he no less than those whose deeds are related in the old scriptures. Sometimes daring helps when reason doesn't.

How much water do you drink each day?

Are you saying my addiction to sunflower seeds will eventually make me shoot a rock through my dick?

>go on /v/ and look at disgusting glitches and gore
>go on /wsg/ and watch motorcycle crashes for 1 hour
>go on Veeky Forums and there's a kidney stone thread on the front page

fuck Veeky Forums tonight

Are you Fucking retarded?

/asp/ has some good shit right now

I see.

That glitch thread is still causing me pain

I also read that as "blocks your uterus".

gimme a link pls

Meat and sugar will give you the stones.

>keto diet, not even once
>fruit, not even once

fucking baseball

I did not need this this morning

What the fuck

Seconded

Huh. I thought these were smooth. That's whack.

there's something oddly beautiful about kidney stones