Which locker do you take Veeky Forums?

Which locker do you take Veeky Forums?

Number 99 reporting in.

204 or bust

71 yo

268 all day long

I forgot the number but I know the location of it and it has a smiley face sticker inside it.

>tfw someone takes it before me

>47

5 or 7

Hey buddy, I think you've got the wrong door, the leather club's two blocks down.

whichever one is open

cuck

FUCK YOU

hhaahhaa *pfff* six...hmmm...si..*muffled laughter*...sixty-SIXTY NINE HAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAA :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

none because i take all my shit and put it on the machines next to me.

211 my dudes

246 reppin

Oh god you are "that" guy

254 for life

I'm a 303 or 212 kinda guy

nr 38

13. Cause fuck luck struggling will make me stronger

those digits

whichever is free cus there are faggots in my gym who take locker key with themselves to home to so no one would take their favorite locker

69 eyyyyyyy

The closest one to the door

34 mofucka

>Go to locker room
>It's empty
>Finish workout and go back to locker room
>10 naked old men right in front of it
>Have to awkwardly walk through them, "Scuse me, ope, scuse me, sorry, just need to get, scuse me. thanks."

Everyday, every goddam day this happens. No matter what time, which locker I choose. I will be sifting through old naked men to get my stuff when I leave

Doesn't matter. Whichever locker that is next to the one I end up taking will always, ALWAYS get occupied by a person that uses it when I use mine.

>tfw no one is also 121 master race
I don't even lock it I just throw my hoody in there and take my wallet phone and keys into the gym with me

I feel you man. Sometimes I've felt like taking a power drill to the gym and opening all of the reserved lockers and taking a shit inside.

23 Jumpman reporting

71 because nobody ever uses the ones next to it

Always 15 or 18

Prime numbers..... if you get my drift

always 16

I put a swastika inside of mine, hardly anyone takes it anymore.

213, i don't know why

268 master race here.

404. not even kidding

Last two digits are your locker the next time you go to the gym.

Deuces

please not above 80 or ill have to carry my shit around

You're probably a latent cannibal and necrophile, since Jeffrey Dahmer's apartment nr. was 213

Oops that one looks full, lets try 88

Damn all these college kids on spring break 99

Someone decided they wanted my stuff one day and just ripped the door off my locker :(

That was actually the first day I didn't leave my phone in my locker so they only got the $3 in my wallet.

Old lucky number 33

64 reporting in

42 errytime erryday, most of them are busted anyway

The numbers will repeat

holy shit

John?

Yea just getting tired of all these punk ass Spartan 4s with puny ass CrossFit routines.

Check this one out

dont turn /fit to /b

We're talking lockers here

I'm autistic someone explain to me how the lockers and shower works at the gym

Hi! You seem to have opened the wrong category from the Veeky Forums homepage. Everyone makes mistakes, and that's okay. Likely you meant to open Random, known as /b/, rather than the page meant for fitness related topics. Of course, I am more than happy to help out, as I said, we all make mistakes. In the future, just make sure you double check the content of your post and make sure it's related to the category you're working with. Now, you have a great day!

I just leave my bag on the table by the coat rack at the top of the stairs. I hate dealing with locks.

My gym lets people rent lockers but also cuts locks when people don't pay.

Kek

Wtf there are always old naked men at mine too. Is this a regular thing? Why cant they just shower at home so i dont have to see their wrinkly balls?

>18
>prime number
?

Lol

none i carry my 2 gym bags and gallon of water around in the gym

Oh my

i like to live dangerously

151 here

93 at one y and 158 at the other

68 hehe

I laughed too hard at this

1 obviously, you lot are not gonna make it if you don't go for number 1