Skeleton thread

This thread is for former skellies (sub-120lbs before lifting) and current skellies.

What was your weight at your skelliest?
What's your weight now?
What's the diameter of your wrist? (will confirm if you have a small bone structure)
Do you feel like your gains ever hit a plateau? If so, at what point?

While "muh genetics" should NEVER be an excuse to not work out and improve yourself, genes to some degree do determine your gains. For example your bone structure does determine your muscular potential; also having smaller bones will mean you're a lot lighter than someone at the same height for the same amount of muscle.

I was 106lbs at my skelliest (5'10"), currently I'm 140lbs. I have 6" wrists exactly. After having put on 30+lbs I feel like my gains have slowed down to a crawl. It's nice though that due to the narrow span of my shoulders, I can wear a size S and look more fit (ottermode is fit by normie standards) in it than someone bigger and stronger than me who wears a size M or L that's a little too loose for them.

>sub 120 lbs

you want to know how I know you are a manlet?

When I was a skelly I was 170 lbs LOL!

> Started at 6'6" 165 lb
> Lift 4 years (several injuries tho)
> Make it to 250 lbs
> Currently 6'7" around 235 lb
> Tfw 80 lbs heavier and Veeky Forums still calls you dyel

Lifting has completely changed my life though. When I started I was super shy and had no confidence, eye contact with girls was enough to get me sweating. Now, I'm super content with life, graduating uni with career goals, and have a perfect qt gf that I get to play vidya with every week.

>6'6" 165lb

Is this you?

Pretty much looked like that but I didn't play basketball.

Before 98lbs, after 146 lbs

I'm a skelley (5'11 130 lbs)

A few years ago I was a complete mess. I'm just now trying to get my life back together. Right now I'm reformulating my diet and trying to work up the courage to join a gym.

119lb at 6ft

140lb now. Still skele but the roids are set to kick in next week so I recon I will weigh 160lb by summer

Do i have hope?

THE MOST AESTHETIC 6'0 120-130 POUND SKELLY YOU EVER LAID EYES ON REPORTING IN

nah, yeah, just fucking plop your dick right on the counter you fucking degenerate

You're not the first person to notice that.

You were a tiny girl before, nice progress. But even with starvation diet you had nice shoulder definition.

Also, how does the counter or short do your legs have to be to even do that in he first place at 6'7?

I've been lifting for 4 years, I'm currently seriously chronically ill and am expecting to drop down to below 100lbs while I wait for surgery, based on how little I can eat. 5'10.

ITT: manlets lying about height

>6'1
>armspan is 6'5 (???)
>wrists are 7" thick
>shoulders are broad as fuck
>used to be 57 kg
>now 84 kg
I'm still DYEL after putting on that much weight because of how fucking big my frame is. definitely not a skally though

>Nah, yeah just fucking plop your dick on the counter

I'm in tears, user. Thank you.

>5'7
>110->150lbs
>7 inch wrists
>Very wide shoulders even tho I don't do much delt work

Used to be 120lbs at 6'0, Im at 220 now 20% bf after 2.5 years. lmao 6 inch wrists but atleast they make my forearms look bigger

fucking strongest lad in the gym now, or one of them. Feels great as fuck, everyone stares when I diddly 4pl8, no-one squats either so that feels good too.

I won't hit a plateau if I eat enough breh, WHATEVER IT TAKES GOD DAMNIT.

Also going to do my darndest to become a paratrooper next year

left: 165lbs
right: 205lbs
don't have shirtless pics from 120lbs

nicely done, nervous about it all?

>diddly 4pl8
>strongest
Took me 3 months to do that lad.

I can tell you I feel 100% better not hallucinating because of starvation, abusing emetics/laxative etc. I still feel like relapsing sometimes but trying to embrace the heavier, more muscular me. It feels good to be able to carry a guy's suitcases up the stairs on the subway then watch his face lol

It's not healthy for me to try and get into size 0 skinny jeans again. Being strong is better and coming here reminds me of that when I need it, even if my doctor doesn't understand how I don't look like a whale at my height/weight.

I really mean it when i say thank you for the encouragment as it stops me relapsing. Kind of pissed I have stretch marks on my biceps now tho

post vid

Started at 6'0" 115lbs. Thought i was a "hardgainer" but it turns out i just ate till i felt "full" then stopped. Realized i could continue putting food into my mouth and mechanically force myself to chew and swallow it even when i was "full."

Fast forward three years, i'm 6'0" 180 now. Still a wristlet but i look 100 times better than i used to.