Just a friendly reminder

Gains, physique, and aesthetics will not help you find love or even self love.

That feel. Do you feel it? It's that feely feel.. that feely feel that feels... feely...

The woman in this picture. She wants to fuck a good looking guy, who has a big dick, who's successful, who's confident, who's cultured, who has money, and who can provide.

>facing away from the camera

disfigured/10

yeah but dat ass tho

Oh it will, aesthetics get you girls, because looks are all that matters. Its just that 95% of guys dont have the genetics to compete

females are easy to attract. youre just too fuckin stupid to catch OPs point

It makes you feel great. It makes you look good. Fuck it Im shredded. FUCK THIS THREAD. Blasphemey to shreddology. The meaning to life is happiness.

God zyzz looks goofy af in that pic

Because he hasnt done cosmetic/ jaw surgery yet

i didnt know he had surgery. but now that you show me this hie head looks huge and so does his jaw. well shit, now i wont feel bad if i get a fake jaw line. i guess fake jaw lines are kinda like the dudes version of a boob job...

he never did jaw surgery you retards

he had cosmetic surgery though right?

>Gains, physique, and aesthetics didl not help me find love
FTFY OP

Stop trying to drag everyone else down because you're ugly, have no personality, and no woman will have you.

Except I also said self love. no implications where made on anybody else. You cant expect a good body to make you love yourself or make anybody else love you. Happiness is a way of travel, not a destination. Also, fuck you, you're a faggot.

But they will help me suppress my self hatred

This.

this

Call it anecdotal fact, but no, I've seen a couple cases of good looking guys rejected cause they couldn't talk properly with a woman

Confidence>>>>looks

I hope this is incorrect because right now its the only reason I lift

dont stop then. if it gives you purpose then use that as a crutch until you can find inner peace. consider that youre problems dont stem from not being jacked

I already have a girlfriend I want to marry, I want gains to cheat on her.

Wrong. Gains actually give me self-love.
Keep memeing though you dumb fag lol.

Shallow as a puddle your soul must be. Regardless, im happy for you.

I spent the first two decades of life being so deep that I reached the end. Shallow is true depth.

Are you me? it goes through my head every day if I should get a side chick

It is. It helped me ( wasn't the only reason though) find my gf and go out with her

I think I look better in the mirror
I feel better
I can do more things because of the exercise
I don't exactly love myself and to be honest I never will.
But I can sort of stand to look at myself in the mirror and I don't think about suicide as often.

Oh, and I'm too much a meanspirited manipulative sadistic selfish emotional coward to ever allow anyone to love me or ever love her. So I don't even concern myself with that sort of thing.

STOP

the ass was fat

>it's shallow to let your body change your self-esteem

I never got this argument. Your body is the only guaranteed possession you will have in this life. If you're a fat fuck you should feel bad.

Lifting will bring confidence that can help attract women I know am able to walk with my head up high and look people in the eye when they talk to me and can carry a conversation. Ive had plenty of people tell me I'm attractive but I'm still an autist that's afraid to cold approach women and have been single for the past year and a half and haven't been laid in like 8 months so it definitely won't solve all your problems.

No, she wants to fuck whoever has weed and will take her to festivals.

yes they will.

I disagree