Somebody asked why I lift at the gym

somebody asked why I lift at the gym.
why do I lift?

4 U

To feel physical pain so great that will make what she did to you insignificant.

For girls. But you gotta lie about it so you dont look like a faggot who cant get girls despite dedicating so much time trying to impress them.

>for health
>for myself
>for strength
>for fun
>to be able to eat junk food and not get fat
>sports performance
>to prevent back pain from sitting to much

These are all legit lies you can tell to yourself and others in order not to look like a vain and boring faggot that you are.

To give your children a role model they deserve. You don't have to look far to see fat children who ended up that way due to their fat parents and the shit they buy them.

If you don't plan on having kids then just say it's building strength for a sport you do. EZ

Gotta get big, right babe? C'mon!

to ignore that existential dread

Oh shit, that's pretty accurate.

Gabi pls.

To feel physical pain that you deserve for what you did.

I'm an engineering student. I've only ever been asked this question by greasy skinny-fat and skeletor 'gamers'. Answer is always the same;

>So I don't look like you.

I went to the gym and beat the punching bag so long and hard, I fucked my knuckles for 3 months the day that she left me.

Because it feels good.

Because I have so much free time it gives me something to look forward to and get out of the house for an hour or more

I am bored of bein bored

Truth has been fucking spoken.

fuck OP you've described and hit too close to home with that one

Because i was underweight when i started and when i feel like not going to the gym old me would beat the shit out of me for even thinking about skipping a workout

So basically just for the sake of not ever being a scrawny little fag again

To dominate this look.

>to prevent back pain from sitting to much
How do you even think you're doing that holding hundred kilos on your shoulders to increase the size of you legs?

rofl laurence. pls stop and come back to fgs

>projecting this hard