Do you guys have any tattoos? They can be very aesthetic if done correctly

Do you guys have any tattoos? They can be very aesthetic if done correctly.

Post em.

the most aesthetic tattoos are polynesian print. all others make a person look trashy

my god bro that's so sick man sick with it totes

>polynesian

You're white, not polynesian you cuck.

I just want something like this on my chest or back desu

What a sad excuse for a human being. Because some originates from somewhere other than whites its bad to like it? Sounds like you're the true cuck if you focus this hard cuckolding and center everything around being a cuck or not a cuck. I truly feel bad for you, unless of course you're into it. That's fine too man

If you get another cultures legends/myth on your body you are literally a cuckold. Get something European if you're white.

>I'm a le citizen of the world, race isn't real xD

It's not your culture you multiculti mong.
Fucking liberals...

Tattoos just hide your gains.

"you are literally a cuckold" because I have legends from another culture on my body which are literally geometric shapes and basic patterns I like to watch my significant other get fucked by someone else? shit I had no idea thank you
"not my culture" youre right, but also who gives a fuck? theyre basic patterns and it helps the culture live on. Thats like saying "don't go and eat in another country its not your culture" Why cant someone appreciate something of another culture and get it tattoos on themselves? I'd understand it would be gay if they played if off like they were somehow a part of that culture when theyre not but its literally a tattoo. Besides you're probably the guy to get japanese lettering or koi fish tatted on yourself

>Besides you're probably the guy to get japanese lettering or koi fish tatted on yourself
koi fish is pretty aesthetic desu

At least understand the culture and be involved in it somehow desu

I'm Tongan and I live in a country with a large Polynesian population. We have more Tongans and Samoans here than Tonga and Samoa.

The tattoos actually 'mean' something. A pe’a or malu is a rite of passage; they're personalised and represent the wearers heritage, and status. We cringe so hard when we see a white person wearing poly tattoos. Even white people cringe at other white people wearing poly tattoos. It's the same as being that weeb who wears kimono and tries to show off his katana collection.

>The tattoos actually 'mean' something. A pe’a or malu is a rite of passage

Fucking this!
Tattoos meant something, you didn't get a tattoo because you liked it, you got it because you deserved it.

>Besides you're probably the guy to get japanese lettering or koi fish tatted on yourself

But there's no real cultural significance regarding Japanese tattoos. In fact, Japan in general is quite anti-tattoos. They're seen as symbols of gang or crime association. Most public pools and onsen flat out won't even let you in if you have tattoos. The stigma towards tattoos is slowly lifting in more 'progressive' areas like Tokyo, but this is mostly just because of exposure to western culture.

They are all fucking ugly. Look at this dude. No tattoos and aesthetic af.

DYEL you fucking FAGGOT? Do some squats and curls LOL

Mirin forearms though

>tfw vidya tattoos when I was 17
>Now 24
>they were vague enough that no one has ever known where they're from
>get complimented on them
I lucked out. I regret them but get positive feedback from everyone outside of Veeky Forums.

Not my kind of motive, but great quality/art style.

from what games?

hello from a fellow NZ'er

PSO. I have the whithill section ID, resta , and the Dark Fahlz emblem.
People ask what they mean and I explain about resta and the whole "heal yourself through healing others", then the DF as the Algol Binary star system and how one star has burnt out and it represents mortality and futility. By this time they have no idea what I'm going on about so I don't explain Whithill.

I was recently reading about polynesian tattoos. It is pathetic to see foreigners having faux versions of them without any notion of what they represent.
It's cringey as fuck. If you're not polynesian or if you havent had it done by a polynesian tattoo artist in accordance with tradition then you're a fag. Do something else

Lmao at islanders getting pissed because people don't care for what they associate with their tattoos. Stop clinging on to the pathetic remnants of your tribal customs because you have nothing else of significance that would give you an identity.

All of what you said is fucking retarded.

>s-stop appropriating muh culturr
yeah fuck off

>tattoo of 2 fictional women faces
>fucking roses
>a bird

Literally what did mean by all of this?

Have an appointment to get this tatted up my ribcage next weekend. Gonna be fucking siiick

Had any chest work done before?

It's gonna feel fucking weird, especially when the needle is directly over your ribs.

Look at you, a real intellectual heavy-weight.

Tattoos don't have to "mean" anything. They can also just look nice.

I think tattoos look like trash on anyone who's not a sumo, extremely skinny, muscular or who has bad posture.

If you have a dad bod and tats they look shit 100% of the time, you just don't have the look imo

Dude, that shit is quite honestly fucking stupid.

If you want people to believe your propositions you'll have to actually put some kind of argument forward to support them, senpai.

Yeah I have some shit on my other ribcage. Honestly wasn't that bad. This is gonna be a lot bigger and more detailed though.

That's fucking retarded. You're gonna put some dumbass shit on your body because it "looks nice"? Surprise 99% of tattoos look like shit and most people consider them trashy so why would you permanently change your body unless it actually meant something to you.

>Hey man what's that tattoo for?
>oh, that's the dog tags of my buddy who died in Afghanistan
>oh wow man that's crazy, that tells a story, that's pretty meaningful as opposed to some faggot who spent 3000$ to get some Asian sluts tattooed on his arm because it looks nice

What kind of a sad no-lifer can't think of personally-meaningful, aesthetic tattoos though? If someone walks up to him and says "cool tattoo! Who's that girl?" It looks dumb as fuck to reply that she's a nobody

There's a guy called mowgli who is a tattoo artist whose work I admire. If I were to get a tatt, I'd want something in a similar vein. Not necessarily the same style but something with an artfulness to it. I doubt I'll ever get one because I'm the kind of person who would get bored by it pretty quickly.

>caring what vapid strangers will think
There's your first mistake.

I've got some work that goes right over my sternum, smack in the middle of the chest.

Dear gods, the vibrations. Practically had my teeth chattering the whole time.

Why would you have to tattoo something onto your body if it really is "meaningful" to you? You should be able to cherish it without having to let the whole world know how "deep" you are. Having "meaningful" tattoos is a pathetic way of trying to signal some kind of identity to others.
Why does that look dumb as fuck to you? We do many things just to look more aesthetic that have no deeper meaning and to me meaningful tattoos often seem as if those people are trying to aestheticize "being meaningful" which ends up in the whole concept losing its meaning.

>signal to the whole world

Fuck no my shit is all on my chest and back. Pretty intimate stuff my dude I don't talk about it unless I take my shirt off then obvious questions come up.

Nah man you sound like someone who is just mad because they got a bunch of shitty tattoos and try to pass them off as art.

I don't have a single tattoo actually. I have yet to find a motive I actually like.

I just personally don't feel the need to tattoo the things that mean something to me onto my body, I record those in other places, and I don't like the judgy tone that a lot of people seem to have about others having tattoos they simply find aesthetically apealing.

I'm judging you as a faggot right now

K buddy. You go do you.

Not aesthetic and ugly as fuck
Same here
Same here
Shit idea for a tattoo
Going to look good now but ugly later when it fades and ages. Even though it has a ton of detail it's the generic I'm edgy scientist x artist tattoo

> I don't like the judgy tone that a lot of people seem to have about others having tattoos they simply find aesthetically apealing

It's still dumb as hell. Like if you find a motive or design pretty... why don't you get a t-shirt of it? Why waste hundreds/thousands of dollars on a meaningless tattoo which will ultimately look like shit as it ages? Might as well have a 20 years-old tattoo that means something instead of some dumb random women and birds that "looked pretty back then"

Also let's be honest here, people that get meaningless tatoos get them in very visible areas (arms/forearms) and will dress so that they are as visible as possible whenever they leave their house. You know this true, don't deny it.
So do those people get those meaningless tatoos for themselves, or actually for "others" ?

>it's dumb
>it's trashy
>it's xyz
Because? because you say so? He, she, them, they? Ask me how much igaf what they say.

And the kyokushin karate one on the left pectoral muscle. If you're a blackbelt that fits really nicely.

Yes, I have tattoos. They were a dumb fad like a decade ago. If you aren't a sailer or a gangster, get real. Kevin from accounting should not have a sleeve.

don't want to go into detail with mine but I got it as a reminder to keep going pushing forward in life and to try my hardest not to give up. Pretty lame but It means alot to me and thats all that matters IMO

Is that... a nuclear bomb explosion? No. Seriously what the fuck is that?

It's a forest and starry sky.

>roiding for this

Oh. The angle got me confused. Well, you do you. At least it's not some polynesian shit.

Im natty, though thanks for thinking im not

No I don't because I'm not a faggot

So deep and meaningful wow XD that's so artsy man I bet he's super cultured

Why is everyone with a tattoo either a vaper or a thot?

Jesus that grip strength

why would you hide your gains?

fucking hipster bullshit tattoo that

Tattoo's are degenerate

It's LITERALLY art bro!

This looks good, as far as I can tell.

I always wanted the Quake emblem

>Sailer

rate my tattoo

is it aesthetic?

>not having a crown wearing gorilla eating a human heart tattoo

kill yourself nu-male fags

I like skulls. Aside from my shitty artwork, which makes them look like early homosapiens

I already have 2 and wish I didn't, since it ruins the aesthetic of my physique. I got them before I started lifting, and now, if I had the money, I'd get them removed.

If there were any tattoos that did not detract from the aesthetic, or maybe enhanced it, I would think about getting another one, but I don't know what will.

the bottom is uneven, cant unsee

kek bro. no one is going to tell you to your face your tattoo is fucking childish garbage. you have to live with it forever. that kind of remark is pretty devastating.

> the trash polka tattoo meme

kek my artist shit on that style so fucking hard when i was getting work done.

would bang
would also bang your love interest

Black sun on my left pec

>just casually throwing the helm of awe in there
>even fucking considering it anywhere but the face
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ebin :DDDD