So whom here prays before their workout? Or does any form of spirituality for their fitness and Health?

So whom here prays before their workout? Or does any form of spirituality for their fitness and Health?

>praying
>2017

I pray to Odin to give me t the strength to lift a thousand times more than what I lift

You don't pray to Odin to give you strength to do awesome things, man. You do awesome things with your strength in the hope that he notices you.

Get your shit together.

Whom'st in the right mind would enter the gym as an atheist. I wouldn't dare play it risky with heavy ass weights hanging above me.

I meditate in order to become one with the Force before each and everyone one of my twelve daily workouts.

OP here, I was just wondering what Veeky Forums's spirituality was like.

>I pray to Odin
That's the most fedora ting I've heard all week. Even euphoric guys are less cringy.

I get that Veeky Forums is based in science, and that's not wrong or evil, It's a good thing to have.

I just wondered if people here had much spirituality. I guess not.

The amount of cringe in this thread, including OP, is alarming.

Thank you back snap gorilla!
shoo shoo gains goblin

I pray all day. To God and Christ. Veeky Forums I urge you to find Jesus. It's 3am and I've been drinking but the Bible says all things in moderation and this is me trying to reach out to all of you. Find Him. I pray He does the same things for you in your life as he has done in mine.

Who are you?
Dom Mazzeti?

>pray to Odin
That's not how you pagan.

You still get culled with the rest of the heathens.

So saint Sebastian is the saint of Fitness and Soldiers.

I certainly do
>Father forgive me for these gains I'm about to receive, reps for Jesus.

This, but also sometimes to Thor and Alexander. Paganism is the best religion for gains, debate me.

I don't but I should

I don't do fitness-related prayers, but I lift at a gym that has many shitskin muslims, so I always lift with my big chain with big cross.
Pic kinda related my bibles

i pray the one true god. ALLAH

Here's a prayer I wrote to pray before lifting.

"Heavenly Father, you have created the whole world, and fashioned my body from dust. Grant that today I will lift heavy, and lift well, that I might strengthen this body that you have placed in my care for a time. Keep me safe from injury, and be present while I train. Remove all vain desire and pride from my heart and let this work be pleasing to you, Oh God, who has created all. In the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen."

I remember when I thought this guy was huge. Damn things change over time.

Ayy, that's pretty good my man.