Do jews have the worst genetics?

Do jews have the worst genetics?

>run the earth
>worst genetics

Idts

Middle easterners in general have the worst genetics.

You obviously have never met a Jew who lifts before. They are the fittest, most aesthetic race. Even Jewish women are stronger than your average white male since they do military service

Calm down, rabbi. It's just a bit of banter.

Fuck you you retarded goy and your alt-right thread

found him boys

Most of the good shit is on the brain they have so, that's why they're mixing with asians and whites desu.

>Goldburg

I think we all know what race has the worst genetics
>natural disposition to violent tendencies
>over half of population classified as "harmful drinkers" (AAI 2015)
>literally have a skin tone that is harmful to in certain conditions
desu they deserved all the discrimination they got in early American history, and in glad that over a million of their native population was killed off in the 1850s

forgot pic

Very clever, rabbi, the goys will never get the joke! We are so much smarter than the nations!

Christian's have Saint Sebastian to help them. Jews need to step up to be better.

It's a mixed bag. We tend to be short and have some hand eye coordination issues, but in exchange for that there are is some sick potential for mental gains, and there have been a lot of quality Jewish boxers (and basketball players before Jamal and Tyrone took over the sport). Also the Jews seem to live pretty long.

I thought you mean't natives, ayy.

American Jews are usually scrawny dorks who naturally are fit to be thrown in to lockers. Israelis on the other hand can be pretty alpha.

(((You)))

A thread for me!

R8 this inbred Jew!

>inb4 fag
I'm gay.

auschwitz mode

>5'11, 162lbs
I call it ottermode w/o the abs ;)

Not all Jews are Israelis, you fuck

thousands of years of inbreeding will do that to a culture

This god of manlets would like to have a word with you

Jews are actually good at weight lifting. Their brains run hot (and tend to overheat) +short stumpy limbs makes them good at it.

Next best sport for them is baseball, which is only modern sport with Jews n asians on it.

They really like basketball tho. Something about leading a team of 7 foot groids to crush the wasps really appeals to the Jewish psyche. Their phenotype is terrible for it though.

Jews used to be boxers when sluggers and brawlers were still possible for shorter lighter guys. The last of the Jew style boxers is probably pacman lol

Man I feel really bad for Jews because you've got basically a 50-50 chance of balding. But somehow they seem so charismatic and successful despite this.

Can any Jews here comment on the hair situation?

My ex boss was from Israel and she had to do service. She was the biggest fucking home. The type to go "ewwwie" run away, and make someone else do the work for her. Also she was weak as fuck and very out of shape. Their service is an absolute joke

Yes, races that were early to adopt agriculture and live in cities seem to have degenerated into small, ugly, weak and rat-like creatures. Though they often have an extreme cunning and unmatched ruthlessness.
Yes, a lot of these races are middle eastern/mediterranean (one can also include pre-aryan italians and greeks), but other examples would be mesoamericans and south americans (in particular peruvians) and of course dravidians and Han chinese.

Jason Genova is a good example of a jew with good hair genetics. Although he is half-italian

>tfw really hate jews because of what they did to Jesus

Fuck em

>implying modern Jews aren't the descendants of Central Asian Khazars

Respect the menschen, goy. They are the reason you aren't a Muslim today

Back in the early days of professional basketball (1930s and 40s), the stereotype was that it was a sport for Jews. The theory was that, since they sing their prayers, they had a natural rhythm

In reality, it was probably just because they were poor and lived in cities, where basketball has always been the go-to sport since it's cheap and doesn't require much space

>ctrl f
>no Indian

you have no idea what it's like...

I doubt it, their phenotype is too close to that of a reduced armenoid or other middle-eastern urban races (yemenites, somalis), if the Khazar theory is actually true, there must have been centuries of intermixing with sephardim and mizrahi as they do not look anything like undegenerated, wild caucasians.

See

I'm partly azhkenazi and I have very good genetics. But it's probably the germanic genetics, some friends with similar heritage are also naturally big. (We're not jews though)

he all like "hello Sir, did you order a Comcast technician?"

>highest IQ on Earth
>worst genetics
I don't think so,Tim. I'll take my 140IQ with my the hook nose, thank you (not a Jew tho, but I guess Jew nose somehow made me intelligent).

lel buzzfeed

Kek'd

mirin Bowie poster

but eat more you literal fag

You know Jesus was a Jew, right?

Yes but only because they are the farthest race away from blacks. Farthest and most ascended

>furthest from blacks

N...nice lips and hair Ari...

>furthest from blacks

Kek